Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (18024 Views)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

I guess you it abundantly in your dad, thats how you can identify one when you see one. Sorry for your misfortune sha
Next time choose your path carefully so you won’t cross mine
Remain bless
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by bamite(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Next time choose your path carefully so you won’t cross mine Remain bless
I don't argue with delinquent kids dude. You can now crawl back to your cave.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

I don't argue with delinquent kids dude. You can now crawl back to your cave.
Lol
Delinquent kid? grin
Don’t kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by kmst1: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

When Moses (Jew) was on his way walking through a path,he came across two men one Jew and the other Arab fighting.Moses did not ask why they where fighting, on recognizing the Jew,he took a big stone and hit the Arab till he died.
Moral lesson: I am not saying u should jump into fights or hate or kill. But;
Never stand against your faith,your race,or tribe or your family with an outsider,it is called apostacy or betrayal and u will be tagged traitor.
I guess the Buddhists in Myanmar too are crying wolf,and also the Hindus in India and Christians in France.

I repeat- Never take sides with anyone outside the family,u will be considered a traitor
Thank you you can give up your children to be beheaded And massacred by the bloodsuckers so as to defend your race
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by kabillionaire(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
The government is failing in it duty to protect helpless citizens especially against fulani herdsmen
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
lexy2014:

Why d long message? D guy isn't a Christian. He is a Muslim

I did not know bro,thanks.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2020
kmst1:

Thank you you can give up your children to be beheaded And massacred by the bloodsuckers so as to defend your race

Have u seen a Christian doing such,dastardly hellish devilish acts.
I can only protect my children against infidels?
I can't give anybody out for murder,even my enemies.
And lastly sorry ,someone told me u ain't a Christian so I shouldn't bother.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by kmst1: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

Have u seen a Christian doing such,dastardly hellish devilish acts.
I can only protect my children against infidels?
I can't give anybody out for murder,even my enemies.
And lastly sorry ,someone told me u ain't a Christian so I shouldn't bother.

You cant give out someone but you applaud buratai and NA killing either Innocent citizens or committing extrajudicial killings because of your so called loyalty to nigeria in the first place is it buratai that is Nigeria or the people

You all should stop all this nasty comments when peoples lives have been wrongly taken

Why are you so quick are at trying to speculate my religion?
You people just cant reason beyond either religion or ethnicity
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
kmst1:

You cant give out someone but you applaud buratai and NA killing either Innocent citizens or committing extrajudicial killings because of your so called loyalty to nigeria in the first place is it buratai that is Nigeria or the people

You all should stop all this nasty comments when peoples lives have been wrongly taken

Why are you so quick are at trying to speculate my religion?
You people just cant reason beyond either religion or ethnicity

I was raised a Christian, and it baffles me to see people be so insensitive to the murder of innocent people even it is an enemy.
Go over again and read my comments,I don't throw silly accusations or make ridicule of any security situation now.
Me that doesn't like chaos.
I love everybody Jews,Muslims Hindus,Buddhist, pagans.
But when it comes to the truth I will not caress your emotions.
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-West Governors Demand State-Controlled Minimum Wage, Stamp Duty, Prisons / Why Uche Secondus Was Sacked By The Court / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.