Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,643 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (18025 Views)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Christistruth00: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
:* a welcomed development!!!
They should jail all of them including the bastard we call president!

And Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu who tried to burn down Lagos
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by ehinmowo: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
blinking001:
ICC has no right to investigate our security apparatus. They should investigate Obama and hilary Clintin for the roles they played in turning our darling Libya to the lawless state they are now.

Obviously you need some schooling. But I don't have time to school Malu. By the time they commit your slowpoke security heads to prison, your head go dey alright. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad
Lol. Usually I don't do this but yours was just unbearable. Hiding under not just Christianity but a born again just to tell lies while crying? Chai... I can't stop laughing. Here's a handkerchief; remove your mask and wipe your tears hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Daddysidhan: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad
TAQIYYA

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by ehinmowo: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

U just no won get sense. How may times have you seen Canada butchering her citizens? Or commiting people to jail for years without court (in the case of Zakyzaky). Do you know homw many members of Shiite that were murdered? Col Bello said #EndSARS protesters stoned him and use firearms on them. Obviously these are symptoms of Kangaroo republic. And you a glorified kangaroo idiot.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Dollanaira: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by grandlexuz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

Nigeria is a signatory to the statutes of the ICC. The knew the implications before signing. When the ICC petitioned the US they were booed, blackmailed and visa banned. Several Western countries have committed crimes against humanity but can't be touched.

The Kangaroo court is only good at targetting Africans. Gbagbo of Ivory Coast was hurriedly carried to the ICC at the behest of France. His recent liberty was welcome though at the detriment of injustice to many who died during post election of his era
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:

Only slaves defend aliens against their fatherland.
Paradoxically you're very correct. Let's just get this clear; who's the alien here: the Fulani controlled Nigerian Army or the ICC?
Lol
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
:* a welcomed development!!!
They should jail all of them including the bastard we call president!
Isn’t this the woman from The Gambia that Nigeria recommended, that came to Abuja to thank Mr President on her appointment? Please you people should stop deceiving yourselves, we know that the ICC pays estacode in dollars.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by wellmax(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
mcquin:

Let me get you, you mean he should support his "fatherland" in committing war crimes against his brothers?
You miss the point. No point explaining to you.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by wellmax(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yujin:

Paradoxically you're very correct. Let's just get this clear; who's the alien here: the Fulani controlled Nigerian Army or the ICC?
Lol

Of course, fulani is no longer an ethnic tribe in Nigeria. Unfortunately your misrepresentation of facts on nairaland will not change anything. Your president is fulani, deal with it. Cry cry baby.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yujin:

Lol
Can you prove your ancestry, for all you know your Grandmother was Fulani, can you produce your family tree?
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by somehow: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
They become active and loud when dealing with Africans, yet went toothless and voiceless when the atrocities committed by the UK army in Iraq was exposed.

But trust slaves to hail them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:

Of course, fulani is no longer an ethnic tribe in Nigeria. Unfortunately your misrepresentation of facts on nairaland will not change anything. Your president is fulani, deal with it. Cry cry baby.
Fulanis the masters of Nigeria, others have been whining, whilst they have been ruling, even our Father Lord Lugard acknowledged their strength & stoped the Jihad Of the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio In 1904 from overrunning the whole of Nigeria. If not for savior Lord Lugard Easterners today, would have going for worship on Friday.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Can you prove your ancestry, for all you know your Grandmother was Fulani, can you produce your family tree?
Lol. Unlike you, I know my family tree very well and I'm Igbo. I love research hence I know a lot of history.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
somehow:
They become active and loud when dealing with Africans, yet went toothless and voiceless when the atrocities committed by the UK army in Iraq was exposed.

But trust slaves to hail them.
You are right, Story my guy they cannot do jack, Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda is committing atrocities, go and ask Bobby Wine, these ignorant kids in Nigeria salivate over nothing.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by waleadeagb(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who dash monkey banana? Which born again are you stupid idiots bigot. I don't even need to waste valuable time replying a rapist like you and your fellow marauders.

Something needs to be done right now to deliver this country from the grip of heartless souls that are parading themselves as government. I believe you are writing from Niger Republic pretending to be born again. Born again or born before.......vipers always claiming to be born again to gather sympathy from their fellow rapists and liars.

GOTVee:

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Unlike you, I know my family tree very well and I'm Igbo. I love research hence I know a lot of history.
Nnamdi Azikiwe Premier Of Eastern Nigeria’s party The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, was a Nigerian political party from 1944 to 1966, during the period leading up to independence and immediately following independence.

Sure for all you know you could be from Cameroon? Bakassi was part of Nigeria until 13 years ago, today it is in Cameroon. Igbo from where? Equatorial Guinea, or Gabon?
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Fulanis the masters of Nigeria, others have been whining, whilst they have been ruling, even our Father Lord Lugard acknowledged their strength & stoped the Jihad Of the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio In 1904 from overrunning the whole of Nigeria. If not for savior Lord Lugard Easterners today, would have going for worship on Friday.
Fulanis can only boast over Hausaland. The failure of southerners and people of the middle belt to identify the real enemy in the 60s led to this present Nigeria we have today. Other ethnic groups in West Africa identified the fulanis after colonialism and put them rightly where they belong. Out of the four countries in West Africa were fulanis carried out jihad against their neighbours, they lost political power in all of them except Nigeria. Fulanis lost in Senegal, Guinea Conakry and Mali. They have no political power over there except Nigeria. I know your history very well. The British has been your backbone all this time but for how long will it remain so? Tick tock says the clock.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by blacknp(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yujin:

Fulanis can only boast over Hausaland. The failure of southerners and people of the middle belt to identify the real enemy in the 60s led to this present Nigeria we have today. Other ethnic groups in West Africa identified the fulanis after colonialism and put them rightly where they belong. Out of the four countries in West Africa were fulanis carried out jihad against their neighbours, they lost political power in all of them except Nigeria. Fulanis lost in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Mali. They have no political power over there except Nigeria. I know your history very well. The British has been your backbone all this time but for how long will it remain so? Tick tock says the clock.
Can’t waste my time, absolute jargon.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by dragunov: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Orlu15:

Too much drinking of unproccessed Cow milk....

Yeah. It creates maggots in the brain.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Nnamdi Azikiwe Premier Of Eastern Nigeria’s party The National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, was a Nigerian political party from 1944 to 1966, during the period leading up to independence and immediately following independence.

Sure for all you know you could be from Cameroon? Bakassi was part of Nigeria until 13 years ago, today it is in Cameroon. Igbo from where? Equatorial Guinea, or Gabon?
I know my family tree up to the late 18th century. I made enquiries from my grandparents who were born in the early 20th century. It's not difficult for Igbos to trace family tree because of how we keep our kindredship. Ones kindred tells one fairly how long his family tree is. My surname today is the name of my great grandfather born in the mid 1800s. My kindred today are brothers of my great grand father's grandfather. This is how tight knitted we are in Igboland.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by dragunov: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:

Oh, because he spoke the truth and it hurts? Didn't I hear you call Luggard your father?

And based on your illusive allusions you thought it was Luggard that stopped the Fula vamps from overrunning the Southern part of Nigeria? You must be high on dried cow dung mixed with vulcanizing gum.

Go back to your angwa and ask your gargoyles what the real history was. ODE!

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Yujin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
If it's jargon then you don't have to waste your time. Any one interested in knowing the truth should just Google history of jihads in West Africa. Then follow through with the present countries of where those jihad held. I'm not the one that put those piece of history there.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by dragunov: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:

Too much worm infested fura de nunu is worrying you. It has gotten to the brain and is eating you up from inside. Pele.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by kraftysprouts: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
They should start from 1966 after the first coup
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Akolawole(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Muhylonaire007 post=96970390] :* a welcomed development!!!
They should jail all of them including the bastard we call president! [/quote
]

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-55247033?__twitter_impression=true
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Xpress24(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

na coconut water full ur head
Born again muslim

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Donspicey:

Chaiiii...only one person

that mumu na madman

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by payloader(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
blinking001:
ICC has no right to investigate our security apparatus. They should investigate Obama and hilary Clintin for the roles they played in turning our darling Libya to the lawless state they are now.
The bigotry exhibited by some of our youths is legendary. When the hammer falls please don't complain.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by payloader(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:
But they can ignore the UK. Hypocrites
War crimes commited in Iraq, not in UK. Your sycophancy is totally uncalled for.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by payloader(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

Shut up. Your Christianity is in doubt. You are just plain ignorant. All the signs are up but you are too shortsighted, or blind, to see them. I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.