Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. (569 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by czarr(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
I just got off the thread of the guy who shared his experience with sleep paralysis, i did have my own experience with sleep paralysis but mine was accompanied with strange voices talking to each but i couldn't make out what exactly they were saying, but i've not experienced it lately.

About my experience with LUCID dreaming(dreaming while aware that you are dreaming)....in my early days of lucid dreaming i levitate from the ground to just about roof tops and i couldn't go further, and the more i dreamt lucid i found that i could levitate fully into the clouds and just float to any direction i like watching people do their business and no one seems to notice me floating.

There was this time in a dream i was in Abuja national mosque floating, i could see the muslims praying and washing their legs but none could see me(remember in all these i am very conscious i am in a dream)

some months ago i had a dream where i was in my university school days environment and there was some sort of riot, and i levitated into the night clouds, when i got to the clouds i became conscious that it was a dream , i couldn't see below all i could see was dark clouds and the rumbles of lightning and thunder.

I can actually extend my lucid dream state by some minutes before i am forced out of it.

any experiences ?
Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by SKhanmi: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Download "The Phase" PDF by Michael raduga. You'll glean something from it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by CarlScott: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lucid dreaming is good, but what if I tell you that you can possibly see in the spirit, see Angels and communicate with them.
I have been there, there's no greater experience than that!
Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by longetivity(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can sleep paralysis lead to death
Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by Jodha(f): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's all in yhur head

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by finalboss(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
CarlScott:
Lucid dreaming is good, but what if I tell you that you can possibly see in the spirit, see Angels and communicate with them.
I have been their, there's no greater experience than that!
shutup angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by Bluezy13(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmm...

This one don enter soul travel.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
I quite understand you. Crazy experience!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can someone explain lucid dreaming?
Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by Eccentricspecie(f): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wow, I learnt a new word today, lucid dreaming.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2020
Lucid dreaming na low budget witchcraftcy

Re: My Experience With Lucid Dreaming. by thatsleepboy1: 2:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Wahala for who no sabi lucid dreaming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mods Deleted My Previous Thread — (Seun, Come Here ASAP!)) / What Would Your Spouse Do To You That Will Make You To Cheat On Him/her / The Worst Of All Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.