Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24157 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2011
A Revolution in the Making Buhari Bakare

What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know. Please vote for Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare in the 2011 election. One Vote for two Honest men. - A contribution of Eronmonsele Elens-Eigbokhan

I actually shed tears watching this video clip, God i am ready to die for this country into making sure these 2 men win this election in a free and fair atmosphere.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08Zc0DPD8?version=3[/flash]

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=161229293933094&id=116280281775259
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by abes(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2011
There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW

Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me

Nigeria, Our Father land
We can build this nation hand in hand
Let 's revive and let 's reform
Let 's rebuild and let 's restore
For we are the transformation
We are stronger than before

We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny

Nigeria, Our Father land
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2011
Nigeria, Our Father land

THE PASSION IS BURNING, THE SONG IS INSPIRING!!! angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2011
[size=40pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2011
And AMEN~
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by egift(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2011
And AMEN smiley
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Genbuhari3: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2011
I just finish shedding tears here too. and I have vowed this is my last tear for Nigeria.

I will only shed more when BB is sworn in May
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^

Me too.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by proudly9ja(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2011
Nice and inspriring Song. Is there any way we can get it on radio?

Also, can anyone help with printing posters and stickers for the BB team in Lagos and SW states?

Sorry, not trying to derail the thread. Just need info asap
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2011
proudly9ja:

Nice and inspriring Song. Is there any way we can get it on radio?

Also, can anyone help with printing posters and stickers for the BB team in Lagos and SW states?

Sorry, not trying to derail the thread. Just need info asap

You should contact Jarus, i think he knows alot of stuffs like this.

As for putting this song on radio, check the "volunteer thread for BB2011" OR go to the BB official website for details.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by MaiSuya(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2011
egift:

And AMEN smiley
honeric01:

And AMEN~

AND AMEEEENNN!!

Nigeria will be great again!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Genbuhari3: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2011
are we saying BB campaign commitee will not show this on AIT or any of the local TV radio stations? this is the best song I have heard in a long time by a Nigeriaan voice about her country.

how can we get this on AIT, NTA, Raypower, all.
This VIDEO cannot be YOUTUBE ALONE! I recorded it on my BB (blackberry this time grin) but it is not good enough and i cant send to my contacts because the size is huge. I am ready to contribute 5 digits starting from 2 as a the first digit to hear this on AIT.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^

AIT, STV and Channels belong to PDP, its going to be hard for them to accept the jingle, maybe you can try Channels, but AIT/STV? it won't happen.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Genbuhari3: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2011
thanks.

men i watched this video 6 times and i am just there, thinking deeply
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Lagosboy: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2011
Inspiring , emotional and deeply reflective.

I would like to contribute in six digits as well for this song to be on mainstream TV and posters in the SW especially Lagos. Buhari must win Lagos
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
Genbuhari3:

thanks.

men i watched this video 6 times and i am just there, thinking deeply

Have it on my laptop now and i am ready to watch it till after election. I am going to listen to this 10times before going to vote.

Lagosboy:

Inspiring , emotional and deeply reflective.

I would like to contribute in six digits as well for this song to be on mainstream TV and posters in the SW especially Lagos. Buhari must win Lagos

Go to channelstv.com to enquire, also go to buhari official page to get details on whats already on ground.
If this is played like 5 times daily for 1 week, alot of minds going to be changed.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
abes:

There's a sound across the nation
It's a call so clear and strong
It's a call to build our nation
It's a call for everyone
Everyone who is Nigerian
Hear the sound so clear and loud
It's a call for transformation
And the time for change is NOW

Though our tribe and tongue may differ
We are still one and the same
With one hope, one heart, one future
With one cry, one love, one name
We have the power to change Nigeria
We alone can set us free
But it starts with transformation
Yes it starts with you and me

Nigeria, Our Father land

We have had our share of battles
We have moan our days of pain
But through it all, we've stayed together
In our hearts, our hopes, we made
We believe we can better
We can reach our destiny
Only when we are transformed
Can we reach our destiny

Nigeria, Our Father land
this suppose to be our national anthem
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
YES B B 2011
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
Go out and preach the gospel, most people outside NL do not know Buhari or his activities the way we do. If not for the fact I came on NL I would have never heard the song. 8 more days to go. Intensify the campaign. Theres hopelessness on the streets.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

I concord
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AljUche: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

yes it should be
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AljUche: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
honeric01:

I concord

it tell you BB should enter if we actually love this country

the song is motivating cry cry cry cry
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
I have listened to it over and over again. Am at the venue for the youth debate playing it for some pple, almost every one is in tears. This song is heaven we need to get it on TV
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Very inspiring clip.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 1025: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
God of heaven, u delievered the isrealites from the hands of Pharoh and his egyptian soldiers, please hear our cries.
nigerians have suffered so much in this hands of these modern day pharohs(pdp). please deliever us. in case they refuse to let us go Papa, pls visit them and their families as it was the case of pharoh.
Father in heaven, tell them to let your ppl go.
Father for whosoever you set free shall be free indeed.
we call for your freedom in this land in The mighty name of Jesus Christ and the people of God will say Amen.

pdp has a war with God. they will either let us go or face the anger of God
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by AljUche: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2011
1025:

God of heaven, u delievered the isrealites from the hands of Pharoh and his egyptian soldiers, please hear our cries.
nigerians have suffered so much in this hands of these modern day pharohs(pdp). please deliever us. in case they refuse to let us go Papa, pls visit them and their families as it was the case of pharoh.
Father in heaven, tell them to let your ppl go.
Father for whosoever you set free shall be free indeed.
we call for your freedom in this land in The mighty name of Jesus Christ and the people of God will say Amen.

pdp has a war with God. they will either let us go or face the anger of God

AMEN to that bro

this nigeria of a country MUST BE GREAT angry angry
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Pharoh: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
Good message in itself for Nigeria to stand up to fix their country but after there is nothing much take from.

Salvation of Nigeria is not in the hands of a political party but a collection of Nigerians who are ready to save it.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by seguno2: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
Pharoh:

Good message in itself for Nigeria to stand up to fix their country but after there is nothing much take from.

Salvation of Nigeria is not in the hands of a political party but a collection of Nigerians who are ready to save it.

definitely YES for the bold part. That is why democracy is about ETERNAL VIGILANCE of the citizens of the acts of ommission and commission by their elected REPRESENTATIVES at all levels. Buhari being a dictatorial autocrat who brooks no criticism cannot lead such a revolution.

I still wonder why Olumhense didn’t write anything when Buhari, through his presidential declaration speech, incited Moslem jihadists as usual to maim, lynch and burn any Nigerian who would tamper with the votes. A culture of anarchy and blood-letting, and people taking the law into their own hands. If this is so, what is then going to be the details of INEC, or the task of the 250,000 strong police force that would be deployed to maintain law and order? Or, what will be the assignment of international election observers and other election monitoring agencies? Is this the format of democracy Buhari will bring to Nigeria, assuming he carries the day? *Anyway, this may not be a surprise, after all Nigerians also know his views about the issues of Nigeria and the OIC and Sharia law.

Are we going to reward Buhari for not just being in an extremist corner but making a rallying call on the North against the national ID card that was underway under the Obasanjo regime? With hundreds of millions of Dollars down the drain? Are we going to put the presidential laurel around Buhari’s neck for disrespecting the Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel?

[size=14pt]Africa does not need great men (bullies & lawless brutes). It needs great democratic institutions.
- Barack Obama
[/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Sammy107d(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
seguno2:

[size=14pt]Africa does not need strong men (bullies & lawless brutes). It needs strong democratic institutions.
- Barack Obama
[/size]

Nigeria needs strong men to build strong institutions - Gen. Buhari
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by seguno2: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2011
Sammy107_d:

Nigeria needs strong men to build strong institutions - Gen. Buhari

Speak for yourself please.
Myself and the vast majority of Nigerians, aware of General Buhari's human rights abuse antecendents and intolerance for criticisms do not need to be horse-whipped to follow the law.
What we need is a leader who leads by example i.e. he obeys the law himself even when it is inconvenient.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by danjohn: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
Please add this video to your facebook page. We need to make it go viral.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Sammy107d(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
seguno2:

Speak for yourself please.
Myself and the vast majority of Nigerians, aware of General Buhari's human rights abuse antecendents and intolerance for criticisms do not need to be horse-whipped to follow the law.
What we need is a leader who leads by example i.e. he obeys the law himself even when it is inconvenient.

What antecedents? He acted as any military head would. Obasanjo was a military head; his record during that regime was therefore military. As a civilian, he sang songs of 'rule of law.' It's not going to be too different with Buhari. The major difference that Obj failed to effect is the destruction of corruption. Buhari/Bakare symbolize zero-tolerance. You need to keep it in mind that the unambiguous flip-side of zero corruption is accelerated development. PDP epitomizes corruption; just look around you for that flip-side,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray / Rivers Government Officially Recognises Martin Amaehwule As Assembly Speaker / Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.