Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,584 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji (8263 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by hashtagged(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders, una no go kee person

After beheading, him go sell the dead meat bah

grin grin grin grin grin

They eat like they always do, meat is expensive now

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by sulasa07(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
PAWG:

My uncle converted to Islam when he was posted to Zamfara almost 10yrs ago. You don’t have to believe but not everything people post here is bogus. I’ve held this particular item in my hands, it’s made of brass.

NB: you’re a mumu doubter

You’re even more silly to think Nigeria starts and ends in the North and South West
You generalized Muslims going around with knives
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by fukamalgamation: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Khalesie:
Seen?

It is funny though, but on the other hand, despite being a weapon, dagger na dagger and still gat resemblance with knife and you can sell that online. Moreover, that dagger has exotic looks, the like you seeing arabian and foreign movie settings. Also looks medieval, so it may be worth it the price and worthy to be sold online too.
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by PAWG(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
sulasa07:

You generalized Muslims going around with knives

My bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage / Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.