Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) (8218 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Odingo1: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by TourismMan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
End shall never wonderful. Lol.
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by ojun50(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why she no marry white dick

4 Likes

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
The average white man dick is 4 inches but black men is 7.inches so she knows white people have small dicks
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by IjebuWarrior: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Better than cucumber undecided
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by UniQue84: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Women and dick eeeeeh if only you know ...guyz if you have any slight idea how women cherish and worship dick eeeh you will making shakara grin

Am not kidding oooo, when I was young and staying with my parents there was this neighbour we had that the wife always complain about the husband misbehaviour on top been broke, she always, always, I mean always complain to my mum, my mum had to ask her one day, so why are u still in the marriage, she immediately kept mute, cos we were there she pointed her hand to the direction of were the dick is located and my mum started laughing I got to know later that she mearnt the dick, and that the man been a slim guy his rooster is second to none grin cheesy

I often tell guys you can have all the money and still loose your wife to a gate man or driver who knows the game. So while chasing money keep your game intact too cos the two are needed to solve the simultaneous equation grin cheesy

Women and Dick are ......

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by emmysolo2001(f): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
C him oo oo undecided can people really get married to artificial things what is this world turning to
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
If that rod they fit enter her punana, that means na bridge this wan carry. Which kind prick go satisfy this one

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Pentasoft1978: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Disgrace to humanity...child bearing is now a burden, what if her mother had married a dead joystick, will she had come to this world. ...God why are all these happening on earth.. women have lost their senses
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
ojun50:

Isn't it obvious......like how big it is cheesy
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin i knew it must be a white lady grin grin
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Isn't it obvious......like how big it is cheesy
i believe u like it big too?
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Idiotic men everywhere! See stupid statements! If na their fellow man hug Sex Dolls, men would come and start attacking him but see a woman holding a didlo she uses for masturbation, no single man is attacking her!

Most men are FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
bia, y una dey get big eye like dz naw
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
congrats dear,I wish u a happy married life
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
We living in a clown world.
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by aristocratic5(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jesu..... Wat is dis world turning to
So now na dick women dey marry
Soon na vagina men go dey marry
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Smony: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
women n d**k
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by mikejj(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmellySperm:
congrats dear,I wish u a happy married life
.. happy d**k life..
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
mikejj:
.. happy d**k life..
you're genius mehn

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by mikejj(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmellySperm:

you're genius mehn
my guy grin

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by codedguy1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
ojun50:

White men cant jump grin
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by TANID(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
crazy
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by meobizy(f): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2019
At this rising rate of self marriage I will soon marry my reflection.
Why are most dIldos black in coloring?
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Valour100: 3:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Tighten your loose vagina with natural remedies. Ask:https:///2uVSV9x
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Her toilet is her church or what

Bloggers, God punish poverty angry
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Gosj01(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2019
How she go born!?

I sell laptops
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Chubhie: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Can she take all that? I forgot that's where babies come from.
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by femi4: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2019
Racist, and it has to be a black dick
Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by nanakgh(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Typical black men all over the thread celebrating big penis, and laughing at the white man who got the big brain instead. No surprise we are where we are, and they're where they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2019
mikejj:
my guy grin
my niqqa do u mine joining me? there's love in sharinggrin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month / Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.