Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing (32737 Views)

For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Is Your People Pleasing Personality Killing Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Seyzcham91(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
No mind OP

making small matter big issue

OP no different from Google wey you go ask for symptoms of malaria and you end up getting symptoms results of HIV/aids and Every other diseases in the world
GayPontiff:
Bros this one na essay! there isn't a single reason for this.
Pleasing people kills quicker after malaria. This is an established fact by UNN
If you don't want to die young, stop pleasing people.
If u keep pleasing people , u will die faster.

I hope I made myself clear unlike the poster below me speaking plenty english to please people. grin
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Social media has taken people pleasing up another notch.
Now we have to please faceless strangers that may be doing far worse than you.
Like it's a mental health crisis and we dont even know it yet.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by fdigital(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Habits you should stop doing immediately

Stop pleasing everyone. Follow your own convictions, NOT what others expect from you.
Stop pampering yourself. Growth is found OUTSIDE your comfort zone.

Stop being distracted. We are the most distracted generation in history. No FOCUS, no results.

Stop relying on others. Your mama won’t save you anymore. NOTHING is free in life. Take accountability for your future.

Stop expecting instant satisfaction. Patience, PERSISTENCE and perspiration are your best friends.

Stop relying on motivation to act. Create the daily HABITS that will lead to achieving your goals.

Stop abusing your body. Eat HEALTHY, and you will look healthy, feel healthy and think healthily. Eat junk and you will feel like junk.

Stop surrounding yourself with negative people. We can’t change people, but we CAN change the people that we surround ourselves with.
Stop resisting change. Staying stuck in the past has PAINFUL consequences.

Stop fearing failure. If you are not failing, you are not trying HARD enough.
This is supposed to be the real post. thanks

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Liposure: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kosi ogbon toleda/kosi iwa tolewu/tole fi te aye lorun

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
I will rather please tha pussy than to please any human...

don't forget, u must not chop free food.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Amotekun777: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
LordKO:

Say hello to the bumpkins who brought you into this world. Unfortunately, your frustration here is a true reflection of their failure, thus the reason why simple and everyday words appeared too big for you to comprehend and accept. Meanwhile, direct your further mention to your small-minded ilk here. Imp.

Again and again, I tell you... the problem of our society is very evident in you but, you refuse to admit. It's fools like you that go about thinking, mastering a foreign language is the measure of one's intellect, you go about bragging how good you've mastered a foreign man's dialect and grammar and, how poor you are at yours. grin

Yet you wonder why Nigerians keep voting for the worst people within our society in power. 'Majority' of the Politicians and well-learned individuals come forward to blow stupid grammar which the fvcked up majority use as measure of their intelligence hence, stupidly voting them into power. grin

In developed societies and corporate worlds, all that matters is passing your message across. Unnecessary utilization of complex grammar doesn't get you anywhere in a sane society. But of course, you're just another 9ja fool parading as ''educated' cuz you blow stupid grammar that can't positively affect people's lives. angry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Coinbased: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yeah
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by kayzeesoft(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
PAWG:
No is a valid answer, don’t always be a ‘yes man’
This YES don kill me Gaan I swear. But now na NO NO NO NO till infinity.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Emeka71(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
GayPontiff:

I hope I made myself clear unlike the poster below me speaking plenty english to please people. grin
The thing affected me.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Mammaking1: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/04/6-reasons-you-should-avoid-people-pleasing/

Very apt
I think my hubby falls into this category ,always trying to please everyone else but us!me?am brutally blunt .
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Rashford22: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Stop pleasing everyone. Follow your own convictions, NOT what others expect from you.

Stop being distracted. We are the most distracted generation in history. No FOCUS, no results.

Touched..

Stop relying on others. Your mama won’t save you anymore. NOTHING is free in life. Take accountability for your future.

Stop expecting instant satisfaction. Patience, PERSISTENCE and perspiration are your best friends.

Stop relying on motivation to act. Create the daily HABITS that will lead to achieving your goals.

Stop abusing your body. Eat HEALTHY, and you will look healthy, feel healthy and think healthily. Eat junk and you will feel like junk.

Stop surrounding yourself with negative people. We can’t change people, but we CAN change the people that we surround ourselves with.

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by tolguy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
GayPontiff:

hhhhhhh the person below ehm
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Dbtcking: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

all walets?
That's binance. I have paxful also and blockchain

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Heavens know I don't do that shiii. I'm currently at this level of 'I don't give a f#ck' so much so it scares me too grin
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by pacespot(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pretenders don't last, they grow old quickly.

Anything that unsettles your natural state of mind should be questioned.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
The people im pleasing is my parent. I'm not stingy oo but i hardly spend unnecessarily of girls....me wey scope full head
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Bmaster(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
PotatoSalad:
2020 taught me this lesson grin
Kai. They did me real good cheesy
Only people I care about now are my parents and siblings
bro aswear who 2020 no teach lesson will remain a fool forever.
Tuehhh.what a year! cry
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Bmaster(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
kayzeesoft:

This YES don kill me Gaan I swear. But now na NO NO NO NO till infinity.
we are now #Team Redpill
#Alphamale
Imagine stupidity.
I was given my own share of #47,000 this night from the yard meeting we started since January,which everybody pay #5000 every month.
I couldn't finish it all,hence my own money was #47,000.
With chicken and malt as part of the end of the year party,.

Na e whey chinenye just entered my room now now and start talking shit on how she lost her money whilst returning from where she went outing,boom before I know it what came out of my mind was 'is okay,tell me how much you lost,after a little crocodile tears she shed,she said #5000, and before I Know was up I'm having only #42,000 with me now.

Not few minutes ago,her sister chinaza came in and said her sister told her that I gave her #5000 for Christmas,that she is here for her own,...
I tried to resist her, before I Know it she has knelt down and started begging me even if na 1k make I give her.

I tried to say no but I couldn't,
Las Las I'm left currently with #40000.

Nah so I spent whooping sum of #7000 on two sisters who I'm never ever gonna see their f**king pucci not to talk of ever banging them.

You see 2021 ehn.....
#TeamRedpillniggar.
#Teamsayno
#Teamidontgiveaf***vk.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by kayzeesoft(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bmaster:
we are now #Team Redpill
#Alphamale
Imagine stupidity.
I was given my own share of #47,000 this night from the yard meeting we started since January,which everybody pay #5000 every month.
I couldn't finish it all,hence my own money was #47,000.
With chicken and malt as part of the end of the year party,.

Na e whey chinenye just entered my room now now and start talking shit on how she lost her money whilst returning from where she went outing,boom before I know it what came out of my mind was 'is okay,tell me how much you lost,after a little crocodile tears she shed,she said #5000, and before I Know was up I'm having only #42,000 with me now.

Not few minutes ago,her sister chinaza came in and said her sister told her that I gave her #5000 for Christmas,that she is here for her own,...
I tried to resist her, before I Know it she has knelt down and started begging me even if na 1k make I give her.

I tried to say no but I couldn't,
Las Las I'm left currently with #40000.

Nah so I spent whooping sum of #7000 on two sisters who I'm never ever gonna see their f**king pucci not to talk of ever banging them.

You see 2021 ehn.....
#TeamRedpillniggar.
#Teamsayno
#Teamidontgiveaf***vk.
That yes They kill faster
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by lordally(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
The people im pleasing is my parent. I'm not stingy oo but i hardly spend unnecessarily of girls....me wey scope full head

I sent you a mail bro...I'm earnestly waiting your reply please...
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 14, 2020
This is true talk, this thing just happened to me a church member came to my house that she needed a financial assistance I refused at first but she knelt before me that I was her last hope of which she told me that she and her husband has started their business some months back and they needed the money to boost the business but I refused to give her the huge amount she needed so I gave her 90k do you know that money was the greatest mistake I ever made because as I speak now the woman is no more talking to me because I asked for my money instead people are blaming me that I shouldn't have given a new business starter money imagine that

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Bmaster(m): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2020
kayzeesoft:

That yes They kill faster
Yes., cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2020
In this world some people will like you while others will despise you.... I will never waste my time pleasing people who are not perfect... If you are not happy, who cares!!! I don't... It isn't like you impacted positively in my life...
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Candoit: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

I love your write-up and I've written it in my jotter.
Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by Roma10: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Waoo
Never know what's happening to me thought i needed deliverase but you just said my main problem
now i know how to plan my jurney of life from next year{2021}
Just want to focvse on me~myself~and i
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing by AlphaSoul: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dbtcking:
Pleasing people is the worst thing anyone would do cause people would always want to take advantage of your kindness and would even insult you behind your back just because you helped them.

Ps: I buy(460) and sell(480) BTC the best rate out there. Pm if interested
/
Word!
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married To An Atheist / My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.