Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cheat (1866 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cheat by Beync(f): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2011
Why do some men cheat? I always view it as a waste of time and money. why would you spend some money to sneak around, to try and hide someone for sex? what is the different btw having sex with ur wife/patner and some strange women besides a cheap thrill? why hurt ur wife, kids? why go trough bitter divorce, for sex
Establish ur claim.
Re: Why Cheat by Imalinda: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2011
I just wonda!
Re: Why Cheat by yiboboy: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2011
y not? embarassed But I'll stop doing it soon as I'm married cool
Re: Why Cheat by peggycious(f): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2011
dnt mind dem!and dey wnt want anoda man touch their wife,
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2011
@yibobo, do u think only mariage can stop u from cheating when u can't stop now undecided
Re: Why Cheat by Nautillus(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
The hunt baby, the hunt, its in the DNA, we a Predators by nature, Accept it and move on, Most girls have
Re: Why Cheat by zipphy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
only ladies wonder y men cheat but men dnt wonder y the cheat
Re: Why Cheat by yiboboy: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
Nautillus:

The hunt baby, the hunt, its in the DNA, we a Predators by nature, Accept it and move on, Most girls have
Guy, nothing do u.
Beync:

@yibobo, do u think only mariage can stop u from cheating when u can't stop now undecided
Yes na! Or u'd like to stop me? Its possible u know. cheesy
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Nautillus,ok i understand. It is natural  for u to share ur man-juice with every breathing with mammary gland.
On the other hand women were desingned  and instinctively demands a monogagamus reltionship. point taking!!
Re: Why Cheat by sbuddhaE(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
Cheating is a thing of the mind. Likes mind make best of friends both male and female.

The kind of hook up friends/crew you belong to determine the kinda life style you live no doubt.

Many tried to avoid it, the more you find yourself among your likes mind and you are principled to yourself, you are bound to cheat.
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2011
More especially among maried men, Mariage is mariage and the vows shud be respected irrespective of gender.
why wud anyone cheat without much thought and consideration of the effects it can hav on the other person.
The truth is that u men can't take it from ur women, if she dares try it u will push her to the curb.
What makes some of  u think that is a man's world.
It is that the women are more strong to manage and live with the negative consequense of a cheating spouse while men cant undecided
Re: Why Cheat by MzGreat(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2011
i honestly wish there was a meter down there
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

i honestly wish there was a meter down there
lol, i wish too
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2011
from a woman's perspective i believe it is for some sort of
emotional fulfilment. Most women who cheat or sleep around
are emotionally unstable and unhappy. They falsely believe that
s3x is the way to 'getting Mr.Right' and being happy.
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

from a woman's perspective i believe it is for some sort of
emotional fulfilment. Most women who cheat or sleep around
are emotionally unstable and unhappy. They falsely believe that
s3x is the way to 'getting Mr.Right' and being happy.

True. that is why i suggest that women shud be emotinally mature and stable before commitin themselves to mariage.some women wud confess lack of satisfaction in sex with their patner. but dats the sacrifise we have to make for that which attracted u to ur spouse at first. trying to get that emotioanl fufillment outside is like trying to gain the whole world which is very impossible.
Both men and women cud learn to be creative and adventurouse to spice up their relationship and not necessarrily seeking happiness outside.
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
so true.
in a nutshell a woman who sleeps around to gain
fulfillment is actually giving more of herself away and will
be even more broken than before. undecided it's pretty sad.
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
Yes o, i hope cheating women know this.
Re: Why Cheat by olugirl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
Na wa for women o! I dont think your experience should speak for all women. I have cheated on bfs because i wanted to and i was bored and liked the thrill,

I didnt feel broken or emotionally instable, I am at the moment dating a guy we plan to get married, do i sometimes feel like cheating? truthfully YES! and he's damn good in bed.

Will I cheat? most likely NO unless he gives me a good reason to, not because I am broken or unstable.

Women, (those who tell the truth and dont use silly holier than thou attitude!) have the same urge tp sleep with other people as men do, its up to the individual MAN or WOMAN to weigh their priorities and decide if it is worth it. I have weighed mine and decided to be faithful because he is m ature enough and worth it.
Re: Why Cheat by Arosa(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
I like honest peeps.
Re: Why Cheat by born2boink(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
Men cheat because they always want to have different women of different sizes in bed, like I for example-my girlfriend is averagely busty but I am cheating on her with a lepatious girl and maybe once a while on friday, I may pick woman with 2x nyansh of my girl and 2x bosom of my girlfriend for examine, a times we will want to bleep black skin girl,yellow skin, chocolate, tall and short girl. God will saves our soul and manliness
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
smh @ walestar grin
Re: Why Cheat by born2boink(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
and to make matter worst,women cheat most

because I have imagine a girl I was making love too, she told me to hold on while my manliness is in her kitty and she was telling her boyfriend I LOVE U, I could not complain then because we knew we were both cheating on each other.
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2011
born2fuck:

because I have imagine a girl I was making love too, she told me to hold on while my manliness is in her kitty and she was telling her boyfriend I LOVE U, I could not complain then because we knew we were both cheating on each other.

grin grin
shut up!!!
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
born2fuck:

U no well
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
born2fuck:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Cheat by desholah(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2011
OP.
THey cheat simply because they want to have a different taste of another woman.
Re: Why Cheat by Beync(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
^ exectly, Like the fourth person before your post said.
Re: Why Cheat by tunnytox(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
born2fuck:

Men cheat because they always want to have different women of different sizes in bed, like I for example-my girlfriend is averagely busty but I am cheating on her with a lepatious girl and maybe once a while on friday, I may pick woman with 2x nyansh of my girl and 2x bosom of my girlfriend for examine, a times we will want to bleep black skin girl,yellow skin, chocolate, tall and short girl. God will saves our soul and manliness

Honestly you don kolo finish! grin grin grin
Re: Why Cheat by hasyak(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
olugirl:

Na wa for women o! I dont think your experience should speak for all women. I have cheated on bfs because i wanted to and i was bored and liked the thrill,

I didnt feel broken or emotionally instable, I am at the moment dating a guy we plan to get married, do i sometimes feel like cheating? truthfully YES! and he's damn good in bed.

Will I cheat? most likely NO unless he gives me a good reason to, not because I am broken or unstable.

Women, (those who tell the truth and dont use silly holier than thou attitude!) have the same urge tp sleep with other people as men do, its up to the individual MAN or WOMAN to weigh their priorities and decide if it is worth it. I have weighed mine and decided to be faithful because he is m ature enough and worth it.

+8
Re: Why Cheat by Nekai(f): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
Some men cheat: For the thrill of the chase. Maybe his lady gives of her love, affection, and body too easily. Maybe she has become too available. Then they chase someone else.

Some women cheat: Because they have realized being a "nice girl" gets them nowhere. They give in to another man's affections because they know from previous experience that their man would do the same thing if given the opportunity.

Either way, it gets you nowhere fast.
Re: Why Cheat by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2011
No woman who is sure of herself or in her right mind will sleep from
man to man if she didn't have an emotional issue going on. Any woman
who claims to be 'sane' and 'content' with who she is but opens her legs
for another man is a liar
. Pr0stitutes, sluts, gold-diggers and wh0res all have a story
to tell of why they choose such a life and it ALWAYS begin with heartbreak or the need
to feel loved, like wise a woman who is not selling her body but giving it up free to another
man or men. They are searching for something. A woman who is SURE of what she wants will
go for it and leave whom ever is not making her happy instead of being
'iffy iffy' and 'ini mini miney mo' about it. Emotional satisfaction or the lack there of
is the reason for a woman cheating. PERIOD.

I am not asking anybody that I am telling.  wink smiley
Re: Why Cheat by 3RNEST(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
> @OP, We all have Cheat and come short of the happiness in our relationship, as u can see everyone here have cheat one way or the other but i tell u something lead to something which is lack of satisfaction.
> as human we can neva be satisfy, so dats where cheatin comes from take it or leave it, as my dating formula states that, cheating is constant when the relationship is unstable, even stable sef, one has to do somethinq, after all nobody holy pass,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't They Say "you May Kiss The Groom"? / Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : / How To Spot A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.