Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman (4060 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Tbvxl: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is there any reason why a man should ever trust a woman?

What's your say to this?

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Human in general are not to be trusted,abeg na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by VEXT: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
That guy Is a mad man, for fucking a pregnant woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
This story is fake.

7 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by mm22gg: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
They don't know what the are doing
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by BaddieFreak(f): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
You made it seem like the man is not at fault Why did he Bleep a pregnant woman

8 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by jawalis(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just leave women alone na. You guys are sounding more bitter and the movement is losing focus. You claim women are trash, women are this and that yet you guys keep creating thread every minutes just on same women you claimed matters less to you. Damn it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Everything is on the woman. Nonsense idiot that was fucking a married and even a pregnant woman no shame to even talk am for public. Stupid set of men. Woman na olosho as if she dey Bleep herself.. the useless men that created a market for them dunno they're the real oloshos

12 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Macrofrancis(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
So should a woman trust a man?
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by paulolee(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2020
chaaai. .. see casting
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by potent5(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Why do you think it's fake?
thebosstrevor1:
This story is fake.
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Rproxy88(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by yarimo(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Op where are pictures and videos ? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by femi4: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Fake
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Camelot65: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2020
I have learnt not to trust anyone

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Frustrated007: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Smony: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Op, u n Lai Muhammad who b senior fr lying matter. Sha, u dey try oooh na thunder go judges this mata. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Mrscarter(f): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Everything is on the woman. Nonsense idiot that was fucking a married and even a pregnant woman no shame to even talk am for public. Stupid set of men. Woman na olosho as if she dey Bleep herself.. the useless men that created a market for them dunno they're the real oloshos

I agree. I blame the woman. Even a man tries sleeping with you n Ur married/taken it don't mean U must open Ur legs.
Who is pregnant with her husbands baby but let's another man into her panties undecided
Some women really have no morals

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by MosayA: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2020
And when Karma catches up with you, they will say na village people.
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Shortyy(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
So the woman is the problem? What do you say to a guy that slept with a married woman? A pregnant woman for that matter. Was he forced? Couldn't he have declined the offer?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Shortyy(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mrscarter:

I agree. I blame the woman. Even a man tries sleeping with you n Ur married/taken it don't mean U must open Ur legs.
Who is pregnant with her husbands baby but let's another man into her panties undecided

Don't you know that pregnancy comes with lots of hormones? As a responsible man, the best would've been to avoid her.
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by JovialJune(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Two fools.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by VEXT: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Don't you know that pregnancy comes with lots of hormones? As a responsible man, the best would've been to avoid her.
What hormones, the woman still carries the major blame....she is nothing but a prostitute...
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Orjioorji(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
VEXT:
That guy Is a mad man, for fucking a pregnant woman
did he forced her ?
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Orjioorji(f): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:
You made it seem like the man is not at fault Why did he Bleep a pregnant woman
he never forced her infact she seduced him
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by VEXT: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Orjioorji:
did he forced her ?
Baba he didn't forced her, but is totally wrong for a guy to sex another man wife talk more of a pregnant woman.... Is bad.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hoes everywhere

and to my gees out there abeg it's not right to Bleep someone else's wife not to talk of a pregnant one

wetin people dey use bring wahala to their lives no dey pass this

my 1 cent
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yes but they should both have equal share of the shame instead our current society would put everything on the women
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by BaddieFreak(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Orjioorji:
he never forced her infact she seduced him

Are you the op?
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by chris20000: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Hmmm, tell me something. So whenever you are pregnant you go about looking for d'icks to fvck abi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing / A Nigerian Woman Said They Are Trash And Useless (PICTURES) / You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.