Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table (4062 Views)

What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Preciousgirl(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
After boasting about your wife's cooking prowess to your friends, you take your friends home to go and have a taste of your wife's delicacies

You get to the table and find this:

1 Share

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Preciousgirl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
What will u do?
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Won't be surprised if you also gave those burnt offering to oga. Abi no be u again?

11 Likes

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by OlawaleBammie: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
I wil pretend like that is not the food we re home for.

I wil tell my friend to follow me and we head straight to a nearby restaurant.

If he ask why we didn't eat at home, the answer is simple..... This woman no too well o, she strong small, so she no cook.

2 Likes

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Kriss216: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everything about Ghana is charcoal dark.. not surprised

5 Likes

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
i will ask her why didnt she throw that away..... then i will just laugh it off and walk to the nearest take away joint.
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by PetroDolla2020: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
Everything about Ghana is charcoal dark.. not surprised
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by pansophist(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
I'll probably go prepare something else for me and my friends, then later ask her what happened to the plantain. If I need teach her.

1 Like

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Preciousgirl(f): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
pansophist:
I'll probably go prepare something else for me and my friends, then later ask her what happened to the plantain. If I need teach her.

Wise husband kiss
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by zexy2030(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Preciousgirl:

After boasting about your wife's cooking prowess to your friends, you take your friends home to go and have a taste of your wife's delicacies

The foods u have been posting looks like sacrileges, like food for shrine gods.

I suspect u r a spirit.

Your worshippers are bringing theses right...your witchmates are rejecting it abi?
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

I suspect u r a spirit.

Your worshippers are bringing theses right...your witchmates are rejecting it abi?
wetin be your problem??

1 Like

Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by zexy2030(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin be your problem??
Na you be my problem. I dey see you for dream every night.
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nathp9(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

I suspect u r a spirit.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

Na you be my problem. I dey see you for dream every night.
but u never see my face, how you take know say na me?? undecided undecided
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by zexy2030(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
but u never see my face, how you take know say na me?? undecided undecided
The truth is tat, we r neighbours but I won't give u details, coz I don't trust u, u will post my pics here.
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
zexy2030:

The truth is tat, we r neighbours but I won't give u details, coz I don't trust u, u will post my pics here.
Lol grin grin
Why the hell would I do that
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by zexy2030(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Why the hell would I do that
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=zexy2030 post=104863264][/quote] cat got your tongue
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Look at what OP cooked for her man, that's pretty poor
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Pweetiedude(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Send her back to her parent's house
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by yuping(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mistakes are bound to happen.
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
sad
Which kind burnt sacrifice be this na?
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by goodmorning40: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
I will just conclude I have a fool for a wife
How dare she serve the plaintain on the table even after burning it
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by kingPhidel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I’ll start singing this song
“First it was fragrance then it turn to...........
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I'll rip you apart bitch grin
Re: You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table by Promiseibritam: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
That is to say that evryday no b christmas

(1) (Reply)

?? / Sex Worker Faints After Ritual Prank Was Carried Out On Her(video) / 9 Types Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.