Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls (432 Views)

♦️Join This NYSC Batch 'B' Group For Updates (whatsapp & Telegram)♦️ / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / What's Really The Problem Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by Psalmspsalms: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Where are 2.1 graduates being posted in NYSC? As a 2.1 graduate of agricultural and environmental Engineering, where can I be posted to? I mean is it a teaching job with a secondary sch or where?
Pls a sensible answer will always be greatly appreciated.
Am sorry I posted it in this section; just need an answer urgently
Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Ogbeni, e go shock you when NYSC go carry you and your 2.1 go Muslim Community Primary School Lokongoma.
Just participate well in camp activities during your Orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by WoundedLamb: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ogbeni, e go shock you when NYSC go carry you and your 2.1 go Muslim Community Primary School Lokongoma.
Just participate well in camp activities during your Orientation.

Going by OP's grammar, I think the pupils would be the unfortunate ones in that case.

*Kidding o*

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by MarveworldNG: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Sorry to ask sir OP, how did you get that 2.1?
The grammar says otherwise
Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Choi you see the reason I was telling my friend who was a first class student to take English serious and he was bashing me a second class upper . grin grin

Honestly, what people notice first, the moment you call your self a graduate is the kind of English you speak/write.

Don't be clouded with all this "English is not our language scrap". Is required of any graduate to speak/write fluently without any error.
Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by Nazgul: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Where are 2.1 graduates being posted in NYSC? As a 2.1 graduate of agricultural and environmental Engineering, where can I be posted to? I mean is it a teaching job with a secondary sch or where?
Your PPA has nothing to do with your CPGA. And secondly you'll be posted to a government parastatal. If you want to serve in a juicy firm, you must personally look for the firm yourself, collect their employment letter and go back to NYSC where you'll submit it and tell them you've already found somewhere. They'll approve and you can begin your service.

But if it's them (NYSC) that's doing the posting, just know that it would be a government parastatal... could be secondary school, local government office, state house... infact anything owned by the government in the state where you're serving.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Assistance Me In This NYSC Problem. Pls by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Ur Grammar Na Bomb! Quickly Do D Correction B4 Many People Notice It.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Want To Look Inside If You Are of Age / Full. Download Taylor Swift Evermore (2020) / Wahala For Who No Get Bone Straight Hair. Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.