Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (15504 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by donatus101(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....master try....but master nor suppose do pass himself if not boys go tell am say the street dey update every seconds

Ogbeni...try dey use birds of a feather not birds of the same feather
. See you way dey correct person blunder still use the O'Hare ''every seconds''
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Joey1111: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Get a professional business or company LOGO | FLYER | BUSINESS CARD etc done at an affordable price and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
my WhatsApp number is in my signature.or check photo below
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Oteikwu1(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Student do outshine teacher most times

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by low2high: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2020
OSHIOMOLE also taught Nigerians the dark side of politics by his misbehavior, disrespect for the elecorate and many more.

May Edo state never have another Oshiomole.

He was an Estako Waste !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by southsouthking(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Most loyal deputy to ever grace the political sphere of Nigeria.

Oshiomhole has learnt a bitter lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by adenigga(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
low2high:
OSHIOMOLE also taught Nigerians the dark side of politics by his misbehavior, disrespect for the elecorate and many more.

May Edo state never have another Oshiomole.

He was an Estako Waste !

Ah!!!!!!....

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by kolade560: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2020
;DYou mean he taught u politics of abuse and agbero?? anyway morinho coached lampard and today Lampard has beaten him . u as well beaten your tutor.
Osho is a political goner, who want to raise himself above Gods grace. Obaseki finished himYou mean he taught u politics of abuse and agbero?? anyway morinho coached lampard and today Lampard has beaten him . u as well beaten your tutor.
Osho is a political goner, who want to raise himself above Gods grace. Obaseki finished him
You mean he taught u politics of abuse and agbero?? anyway morinho coached lampard and today Lampard has beaten him . u as well beaten your tutor.
Osho is a political goner, who want to raise himself above Gods grace. Obaseki finished him
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Euegene100001: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Who cares
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by cletz991(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2020
undecidedU de earn 10k daily and you still de Nairaland??
Ronaldinho10:
do you want to earn #10,000 naira daily? then call us today for more info

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by guy222: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....master try....but master nor suppose do pass himself if not boys go tell am say the street dey update every seconds

Ogbeni...try dey use birds of a feather not birds of the same feather
If you use birds of a feather them go send money to your account? Just asking cos i am totally broke,
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2020
cletz991:
undecidedU de earn 10k daily and you still de Nairaland??

but rich people like dangote still uses nairaland,
so been rich means you can't come online to advertise or what?

that's why white people are better off than we blacks.

they reason how its done and not the other way round
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Babastrong(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2020
But now you have used the reversal of first law of power "NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER"
Since the master is a falling star, there is no sin in outshining him.
Ire ooooo!
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by cletz991(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Sork ma buarls tongue
Ronaldinho10:

but rich people like dangote still uses nairaland,
so been rich means you can't come online to advertise or what?

that's why white people are better off than we blacks.

they reason how its done and not the other way round
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Na man Obaseki be. He retired Oshokomole.

He didn't retire oshio.oshiomhole won edo north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Goldp5988(f): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
When both of you almost turn your small village to a battled ground.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by gbengaeed(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
...Acknowledging Oshiomhole on one hand (in a way telling baba that am still coming home and showing respect to the governor on the other, this guy is totally OshoBaba and less Obaseki, a potential election tactician.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by omoakin22: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2020
set of bad products
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by NOwazobia: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This man has sense.
He talks with wisdom.
Anything that is inline with your little zombie mind is wisdom. Only if it can be like in the movies where zombies are hunted for the sane ones to stay alive. Just only if... Zombies are underrated terrorist and they need to be treated as such.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by richiepolymer(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Just imagine this useless idiot of a man. A godforsaken man who claims to be an uzairue man. Your DNA needs to be properly investigated.
This same Philip that boasted that he was the one who gave Oshiomhole status politically? Now you're eating your words subtly to confess that Oshiomhole trained you? Haba na? The time hasn't come yet. Be patient Oga Philip, you will be thoroughly dealt with when time comes.
I'll charge every Edo indigene to settle down and count the cost after you guys are through with 8years of your administration if it was worth it. You people should be ready to render accounts of stewardship and achievement with all the resources of the state.
Why are you trying to mend fences? Is something already wrong which you're covering up? cheesy oh ...you think some of us don't know who Obaseki is? Philip, na egwe you be.. cheesy you already know you were just used cheaply. Second fiddle is and would be your highest achievement. Even PDP is smarter than APC hence cannot entrust anything to you. So just keep carrying Obaseki's bag upandan as the boy boy wey u be. In politics, principle and loyalty is key.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by Osashalom: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Oshiomhole-taught-me-politics-says-Obasekis-deputy

So oshiomule is now a paradox for political mockery!
That year I am sure he never saw it coming when he was talking from both sides of his mouth. Oshiomule even insulted elders where he aught to show patience and humility.
Philip if you don't rejected some of his ways in the future, someone that you taught will also deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him by EmekaA125(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
PDP/Obaseki must support and appreciate Philip Shaibu's loyalty in 2024. The guy deserves a shot at the Government House, Benin-City.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monsurat Ojuade: Police Dismiss Samuel Philips For Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl / Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.