Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network (2228 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Ruby5: 3:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by limeta(f): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Mr man you cant sit on that broken fence
The winner takes it all while the loser stand small

I feel your pains but kanu is your king now show respect .

You did not start the struggle for Biafra Ojukwu did.

You look sad and bitter
Is of no use telling a small mind a big plan ,
better you join the train

11 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by madmohamed(m): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxIjoF1fUXU
you don't have anybody in my family mad man sell out

2 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:
Mr man you cant sit on that broken fence
The winner takes it all while the loser stand small

I feel your pains but kanu is your king now show respect .

You did not start the struggle for Biafra Ojukwu did.

You look sad and bitter
Is of no use telling a small mind a big plan ,
better you join the train

Yes, you are correct, Cownu is now the King of cowards. Like Ojukwu like Cownu, if you know you know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2020
I did not finish listening to this saboteur.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Okoroawusa: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Two scammers...

Nnamdi Kanu and Ralph Uwazurike know wetin dem dey do...isa ndi madu isi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by tit(f): 4:46am On Dec 15, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by islandpeople6: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy MNK is not a Nigerian after all
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by AK481(m): 5:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Uwqzurike is correct the educated ones know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Yujin(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2020
This speech has put a nail on the coffin of Uwazuruike. I'm very careful to make my comments which means that Uwazuruike is finished after this speech. Uwazuruike's death by any means will be equated to those 1or 2 deaths he wants us to accept in good fate. He has turned a turncoat and has become toxic to the people of Biafra. He boldly said he's a stakeholder in Nigeria and the people he supposedly is standing for don't know it. I can boldly say Uwazuruike is no longer considered a brother. His loyalty lies with the fulanis.

7 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by elgramz: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Uwazurike is not the leader of MASSOB, he has since being removed and now has his own group called BIM (Biafran independence movement), Uchenna Madu is the current leader of MASSOB. These grifters have the blood of many igbo youth on their heads.

1 Like

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Yankee101: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2020
I think age, in this case, has its credits

Why not do like the hausas and yorubas did, use your state houses of legislation to give any security outfit a legal backing?

That lives of members are guaranteed, and their mandate cemented. They'll even get a salary and benefits. Amotekun members hold guns now and are fighting bandits, even though Buhari's fulani govt tried all it could to stop them. The state laws cover them
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by IamWonderful: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Baby factory people have started holding each other's throats and they will start blaming imaginary afonja which is dead and buried even before their great grandfather was born, common unity don't exist among them, but they prefer to find scape goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by BENARI: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2020
A word is enough for the wise. Nnamdi Kanu is building an army not a vigilante.
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by helinues: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by educhigo: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Uwazulike sorry ooo, overtake is an allow kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by limeta(f): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2020
divinecode101:

Yes, you are correct, Cownu is now the King of cowards. Like Ojukwu like Cownu, if you know you know

Is this how you want to start a new day?
Say Ojukwu like kanu are cowards ok only
important people are talked about good or bad

Was your father's name ever printed anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:

my goodness I can't take this lawd
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Jostoman: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2020
divinecode101:

I am ashamed of you.
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Gandollaar(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2020
divinecode101:

Why are yoruba mooslims pained about the IPOB security Network? Why are you angry oga?

Ibanuje enia..........fill in the blank spaces.
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Tranquillity360: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people have started holding each other's throats and they will start blaming imaginary afonja which is dead and buried even before their great grandfather was born, common unity don't exist among them, but they prefer to find scape goat.
But why are skull miners spitting everywhere.

Must you be in the same country with people you love to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Gandollaar(f): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Two scammers...

Nnamdi Kanu and Ralph Uwazurike know wetin dem dey do...isa ndi madu isi.
Good a thing you say they are brainwashing humans? What's your business with humans?

Efulefu! See blood flowing all over Nigeria night and day, terror everywhere! Your leadership is clueless. Masses like you are hopeless. Then someone decides to protect himself and cretinous NLers be sowing their opprobrious envy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Tranquillity360: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:

Is this how you want to start a new day? Say Ojukwu like kanu are cowards ok only important people are talked about good or bad
You just finished the full.
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by owobokiri(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2020
This guy is funny shaa. He wants to lead the igbos but he seem not capable of understanding the mentality of those he wants to lead. This endless public dress down of igbos because they listen to Kanu is starting to irritate as it sounds condescending.. He has turned himself into the main opposition figure against Kanu. Always taking the opposite view of whatever Kanu says. That demeans his standing amongst the youth since Kanu seem to be far more charismatic and incisive with his messaging. The youth left Uwazuruike because of his full and placid leadership. It wasn't a coup by kanu as he always tries to make it look like.

He cosied up to Nigerian politicians a lot during the Obasanjo years and his troops bolted as a result. He also seemed confused on his own roadmap and was fledging from one end to the other. Today, you want Biafra or nothing,... Tomorrow, you are willing to consider Nigeria if you are treated well. He shot himself in the foot! Confronting kanu with this sort of mundane videos makes Uwazuruike come across as a bitter sell out.... Chief has gotten more comfortable these days tho; Nice family house with cars. Dude doesn't want anything that will wrackle his chains nor knock him off his perch as the "maximum Biafran leader".... Unfortunately for him, the new "supreme leader" tolorates no "maximum leader"..

2 Likes

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Marine54(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Typical sale out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by rowland545(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Until KANU finish killing all the young men in d name of Biafra ...then u will wish u took this man serious.

I would have supported the struggle...if only an intelligent person was in charge... Not KANU DAT is busy fighting with propaganda and lies.... I don't know how people could b so daft in following this man who is clearly leading them nowhere.

KANU might one day be stoned to death...when he's people realize what a con artist he is

1 Like

Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by IamWonderful: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But why are skull miners spitting everywhere.

Must you be in the same country with people you love to hate.
Skull mining of dead people is better than pounding new born babies for rituals, we don't want people with criminal tendency too, we are tired of baby factory, drug traffickers, human traffickers, inhuman Ozulubu church massacre, prostitutes, armed robbers, coup plotting igwes, Anambra fathers raping their daughters etc
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Balkan(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
A criminal and agent of the terrorist government.
This guy is just a fool.
God MNK.
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:

\

Unlike your father's, never printed among the cowards!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by madmohamed(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
rowland545:
Until KANU finish killing all the young men in d name of Biafra ...then u will wish u took this man serious.

I would have supported the struggle...if only an intelligent person was in charge... Not KANU DAT is busy fighting with propaganda and lies.... I don't know how people could b so daft in following this man who is clearly leading them nowhere.

KANU might one day be stoned to death...when he's people realize what a con artist he is
you sound like uwazuluike him self
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by rowland545(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2020
madmohamed:
you sound like uwazuluike him self
u look like an iPod youth
Re: Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network by madmohamed(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2020
rowland545:
u look like an iPod youth
yes I am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Should Not Join The June 12 Protest / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Arewa For Peter Obi To Launch At Arewa House, Kaduna, July 2nd (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.