Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job With National Population Commission (39784 Views)

Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) / National Population Commission Recruitment; How To Apply? / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by priceless21: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
maryannah:
August/September... M currently doing my IT there
pls how can someone get employed
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
priceless21:

pls how can someone get employed
mostly through connections o.. every month we have 3/4 new staffs here. u must have Abraham as your father b4 anything can be done
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by wristbangle: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
maryannah:

mostly through connections o.. every month we have 3/4 new staffs here. u must have Abraham as your father b4 anything can be done

cry cry Are u working there?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Double post
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2017
maryannah:

ok. Thanks for the response. I was begining to wonder if it has been cancelled or prosponed indefinately. This is a sort of hope for me. Please do you know about their salary range and allawance?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2017
ewen:

ok. Thanks for the response. I was begining to wonder if it has been cancelled or prosponed indefinately. This is a sort of hope for me. Please do you know about their salary range and allawance?
very poor.. level 5 50k.. they increase their salary with 5k
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
wristbangle:

cry cry Are u working there?
m doing IT ni oh
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
maryannah:

ok. Better than none. But is this for HND/BSC holder?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
maryannah:

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2017
ewen:

b.sc oh .. Hnd around 35k
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by ewen: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2017
maryannah:
b.sc oh .. Hnd around 35k

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by hamayo01: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
@maryannah, pls i blv Level 8 workers received 80k+ in FG parastatals but wit wat u said dat Bsc which is Level 8 received 50k+ at National population commission and HND is 35k, does that means they are not following d Minimum wages rules or wat pls, because i am confused ooo?
Pls wat will now be the salary scale of HND now since dere is no more Dichotomy betwen HND and Bsc and both are nao starting from Level 8?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by hamayo01: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
@Castello, pls can u explain in details the salary scale of HND and Bsc, because i blv u knw more abt this NPC and pls i blv HND is now on the same level 8 with Bsc, pls wat can be the salary scale of HND graduate?
Pls can u name the job title/post at the NPC because wat i av been seen tru my research are RESEARCH OFFICER AND AUDIT OFFICER, pls do we have more than these two in this commission and what are the post?
Thank u.
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Tonnie2014: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
different parastatal different salary.. I know someone who is in level 8 too in an mda but earns 277k monthly
hamayo01:
@maryannah, pls i blv Level 8 workers received 80k+ in FG parastatals but wit wat u said dat Bsc which is Level 8 received 50k+ at National population commission and HND is 35k, does that means they are not following d Minimum wages rules or wat pls, because i am confused ooo?
Pls wat will now be the salary scale of HND now since dere is no more Dichotomy betwen HND and Bsc and both are nao starting from Level 8?
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Julietcutie(f): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2020
castello:
Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.

Please check ur mail please i sent u a message
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Julietcutie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
maryannah:

Please have they start recruiting , someone promised me a job there since Nov but she keeps saying they haven't started giving people appointment letter , please reply me ,i just want to know whether i should just remove my hope from getting the npc job
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by Julietcutie(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
castello:
Level 8 step 2 salary scale earns about 100k. Its really not about the salary but the projects you can be involved in. There lies the opportunity. Ensure you are computer literate and willing to volunteer your unrivaled assistance to persons or teams implementing projects. I assure you, you will become indispensable such that every one/team will make special request for you to be on their team. Its actually a hush hush when it come to project implementation as that is how most of us survive without touching our month's pay. Unlike what most people think, some (sadly very few) civil servants actually work tirelessly to bring out the result/outcomes reported. Strive to be among them. Congrats for the job too.

Please have they start recruiting , someone promised me a job there since Nov but she keeps saying they haven't started giving people appointment letter , please reply me ,i just want to know whether i should just remove my hope from getting the npc job
Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by YaxxVille(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
We will meet there soon
maryannah:

Re: Just Got A Job With National Population Commission by maryannah(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
YaxxVille:
We will meet there soon

I don't understand please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Application Form / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Etisalat Call Centre Agent(08090090200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.