Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Might Be The Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Might Be The Reason (214 Views)

Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film / 52 Year Old Woman Sleeps With Her Son, See The Reason She Gave (photo) / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Be The Reason by dprincedej(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2020
I have not been on speaking terms with the mother of my children for many years.
Whenever I try to see my children or speak to them on phone, she would frustrate my efforts.
All she wants is for me to be sending money and I can't do that without seeing my children and knowing what exactly she needs it for.
I decided last month to text her to send me the bill of their school fees in the last 5 years thinking this would make her respond but she did not. I called her phone to see if it going through and it rang.
Since she has always claimed it is because I did not give her money that she keeps them from me, then now that I said I want to pay, why did she not reply?
What do you think is her problem? I dont know any woman that would reject such an offer. She is a civil servant and has a business so I know she can not be a rich to reject the offer. Even if she has a man in her life, can money ever be too much?
Is it that she never wants me to see my children again or an has lied to them that I'm dead?
Is it a man that said she must never pick my call even to speak to my own children?
Is her business so rosy that she thinks she can continue to survive with their expenses? Is it her family giving her money or are my children suffering because she is stubborn and proud? Does she know if I have my own millions now or she thinks I am like before?
I don't understand at all I I would like anyone to help me solve the riddle.
It has been long since I saw them and it is not fair on my part and people would be wondering if I have children at all. She does not even upload their pictures on social media again. I hope nothing bad has happened to them. I can't call anyone in her family because I dont know what she may have told them and they may side with her and ridicule me.

I know she is not dead if you are wondering.
Re: What Might Be The Reason by thatsleepboy1: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Lemme wait for the elders to speak their mind.
Re: What Might Be The Reason by jidamsel43(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I'm sorry to say this, are you a man enough?

You sounded like a lost sheep who has just traced her tracks but was oblivious of the situation. A responsible man does not need permission to check on his children. If you really want meet your children, you have to transform from being a BOY to a MAN. It's only a man that can claim children not boy. Call 'your wife' in a strong term that a father wants to see his children. African women know their roles in children responsibility.
Re: What Might Be The Reason by Nazgul: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is one of the reasons I do warn guys here about opting for a baby mama. The op can't do anything because he wasn't legally married to her, he can't sue her cos he'll loose, and he can't involve her family because they don't know him.

My advice? Activate her mumu button. 98% of girls do fall for this old trick.

How is it done? Very simple. Use Okafor's law.

You've once loved each other before. Call her or chat her up, don't make any demands concerning your children, don't beging your harsh accusations of nagging, just sound very broken and tell her that you've missed her all these years that it's impossible to replace her in your heart.

Ask her about her life, herself, remind her how beautiful she is, praise her and call her sweet name. Repeat this process for one week and she'll agree on a date with you. Then beg her to come with the kids. She won't say no.
Re: What Might Be The Reason by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
guy I would advise you to plan and assassinate that biîtch so you can have your children to yourself

(1) (Reply)

Hop In Lets Talk. What Are Ur Plans For Tomorrow(christmas Day)? / Buy High Quality Perfume / 6 Ways To Be Sure You Are Truly In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.