Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima (14031 Views)

It Will Be Unfair, Immoral, Unjust For A Northerner To Succeed Buhari -yerima / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by dynicks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:
They’ve used the South West again.

Only a fool believed Buhari will hand over to a Yoruba man.
the way the north keeps hammering that region via BDSM parole eh!....giving it hard to them all angles and later swinging them off like piece of shit like they ain't nothing!.....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by omenka(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Racoon (don't even know why a human would give himself the name of a disgusting animal), after Buhari, a South Westerner will become the president.

When that happens (mind you, I said WHEN because it is a certainty), I hope you and your useless commander Kanu, begin another wailing expedition.

It is my sincere hope you don't depart the earth a sad, miserable, and angry man that you've always been.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
seunmsg:
I understand you guys can do anything to ridicule the south west but be sensible enough to source for news from people that matters. Who is Yerima in the scheme of things in APC? He’s not even in control of his state chapter of the party not to talk of influencing things at the national level.

When the time comes, we shall present our candidate and win the party’s ticket. You noise makers can keep entertaining us till then.

You know Racoon very well. To his utter disappointment and heartache, South West will produce the next president.

Never seen such a hopeless being my entire life. I stead of putting work to promote their own preferred Igbo candidate, they'd rather spend their whole time attacking the West.

What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Racoon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
Racoon (don't even know why a human would give himself the name of a disgusting animal), after Buhari, a South Westerner will become the president.

When that happens (mind you, I said WHEN because it is a certainty), I hope you and your useless commander Kanu, begin another wailing expedition.

It is my sincere hope you don't depart the earth a sad, miserable, and angry man that you've always been.
STFU! Omenka face fulani terrorists killing your people in Benue if you truly comes from there.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Racoon:
STFU! Omenka face fulani terrorists killing your people in Benue if you truly comes from there.
I hope you don't kill yourself eventually. The West will produce the next president. Tell your village head I said so. Oh, and tell that idiot called Kanu I said so as well.

By the way, why name yourself after an animal? What exactly was your inspiration?
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by EsomahJD: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Will she or he respond Let's wait and see

Haha. grin grin. Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by omenka(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
NaijirianKing:
After Buhari, there is nothing like zoning again... we are using pure numbers and voters. Let every region organize themselves, their candidates and their votes, and we will see.

The North has put up with zoning for too long, but it was a southerner who was the first to disregard zoning (Goodluck); why should we be bound to such an agreement when we can simply elect ourselves from ourselves and show you where population really is in this country.

You've been noticed.

Bye.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Vistra40: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people have started crying and lamenting again, Obasanjo spent 8years, Osibanjo 8 years as vice president, we aren't loosing, we are ok, you should fight PDP that have been using you for years and never want you to have a shot at the presidential election.

All the suffer in today’s Nigeria shebi it is still affecting me and you?tell me exactly how your kinsman being president has affected your life positively. If my kinsman being president would mean more suffer for me then I’d rather an outsider be president instead. You see this is the difference between me and bigots like you

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Racoon(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
I hope you don't kill yourself eventually.The West will produce the next president.Tell your village head I said so.....
Whao! This is how pride kills.Late Isah Fantau boasted that he wont be alive while the Igbos rule Nigeria but unfortunately he passed on though Igbos are yet to rule.

It is only a myopic Igbo man that will kill himself to preside over a failed nation like what Nigeria is today under the lifeless president.Meanwhile, what have the past rulership of this cursed union given this nation?

Guess TY Danjuma-one of the post July 1966 northern military coup plotter and protagonist can tell you better. Reality is more clearer than before.Better see the doom this nation is heading to & stop being obsessed about who rules or not.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Vistra40: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Power is staying where it is. How will you come and take it? With just 6 SW states. The south can only obtain VP, that will be the position offered to the SE or SW. If the SW refuses we will use the SE, if the SE refuses we will use their brothers in the SS.

The game of accommodation in politics is over. Power is taken never given.

Dude show all these your power to Boko Haram and bandits and stop using your imaginary high numbers to come here and make noise. At the end you and I are mere mortals that can drop dead at any given moment

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by omenka(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Racoon:

Whao! This is how pride kills.Late Isah Fantau boasted that he wont be alive while the Igbos rule Nigeria but unfortunately he passed on though Igbos are yet to rule.
Meanwhile, what have the past rulership of this cursed union given this nation?

Guess TY Danjuma-one of the post July 1966 northern military coup plotter and protagonist can tell you better.Reality is more clearer than before.Better see the doom this nation is heading to & stop being obsessed about who rules or not.
You forgot to add where I said you should tell the IDIOT called Kanu I said so, in addition to your village head.

South West will fly APC ticket and will produce the next president. Tell your preferred party, pdp, to reward the loyalty of you and your brothers, even though you worship Kanu by the sidelines.

Try to promote your own agenda and stop trying to put others down. The West has not forbidden an Igbo man becoming president. Pick someone, throw your weight behind him, persuade others to see reason with you and stop acting like a hopeless spoiler who would rather ruin it all because they cant have it.

Also pass on this same advise to that idiot called Kanu while at it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by EsomahJD: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin absolutely

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by seunmsg(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He was a two term Governor as well as a senator.Sani Yerima is not a political pushover

He has no say or influence over who becomes the next APC presidential candidate. We know those who are relevant and we are already consulting them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by AsomughaChuks02: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
In all fairness, if the PDP nominates Atiku or Tambuwal as their flagbear in 2023, APC should do well to nominate El Rufai or Bagudu since the South don't want to have sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by NaijirianKing: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting.
Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Vistra40: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
NaijirianKing:
The North is vast, and there are many issues. But is there not crime, bandits, thieves in the South as well??

That's what I thought. Remove the plank from your own eye before worrying about your neighbor.

Keep on deceiving yourself and don’t call out buhari for his failure to secure the north. Is it not a shame that under him, bandits overran his home state?katsina has always been one of the most peaceful northern states until now. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and start demanding that the government secure lives and property. Protest is never haram

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by efighter: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
I knew Tinubu was lying through his teeth, he should produce an agreement we signed with him or go and sit down.

The north will rule for another 8 years to correct Buharis mistakes and clear the name of the north before handing over to someone from Niger Republic.

Lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by efighter: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:
They’ve used the South West again.

Only a fool believed Buhari will hand over to a Yoruba man.

What of South East that PDP used for over 20 years?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by PureMe01: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
I knew Tinubu was lying through his teeth, he should produce an agreement we signed with him or go and sit down.

The north will rule for another 8 years to correct Buharis mistakes and clear the name of the north before handing over to someone from Niger Republic.
what do u expect Tinubu boys/girls to do now??

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by efighter: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:

You mean NURTW President

Mind you, a South Westerner is the current National President of NURTW. Since we have that, the next is President of the nation. You recall that your 5% votes is inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by efighter: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
PureMe01:
what do u expect Tinubu boys/girls to do now??

Tinubu’s boys that wouldn’t even employ you as gate man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by PureMe01: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
efighter:

Tinubu’s boys that wouldn’t even employ you as gate man
the way Jonathan's boys can take you as their cobbler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by efighter: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Buhari's presidency was for ALL Nigerians, not just the North. ALL Nigerians elected him, he was not a Northern President, but a Nigerian President who was brought in to correct the excesses of the previous regime, therefore the North is still entitled to its turn to produce the president.

This one has psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by Epistasis(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He was a two term Governor as well as a senator.Sani Yerima is not a political pushover

Kindly tell us what he achieved with his ANPP before the 2015 general election at the federal level without the support of the greedy Tinubu and co, even in the North, they played the second fiddle to PDP. Yerima is a noise maker, he has no substance!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima by History555: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
You know Racoon very well. To his utter disappointment and heartache, South West will produce the next president.

Never seen such a hopeless being my entire life. I stead of putting work to promote their own preferred Igbo candidate, they'd rather spend their whole time attacking the West.

What a shame.

Hopelessness is pretending to be from benue when you are a yoruba man.

Benue news absent
Yoruba news present, present, present, present, present, present, present, present, present, present

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Visit Palace Of Emir Of Damaturu, Yobe State (Pics) / University Prof Is A Sea Dog Capone / Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.