Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (15847 Views)

Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by dre11(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2022
...urge APC delegates to give him presidential ticket

By Peter Duru, Makurdi

All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Senator Bola Tinubu has urged delegates of his party to give him the presidential ticket in the coming 2023 general elections assuring that there would be no contest between him and whoever emerges as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Senator Tinubu who spoke Tuesday while addressing delegates and stakeholders of the APC in Makurdi said he has the capacity and also well endowed to lead the country.

He stated that he was in the race to replicate what he did in Lagos state as Governor by building a united and prosperous Nigeria.

While rekindling the hope of Nigerians in the unity of the country, Senator Tinubu assured that his presidency would redirect the resources of the country and make it beneficial to every citizen.

He said: “I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bear on my leadership style in Nigeria when elected president of the country.

“And I guarantee you that I will run a transparent, open government as President. Nigeria is rich, what we need is to redirect our resources and channel them in the right direction.

“I urge you to give me the ticket because there will be no contest between me and whoever will emerge as candidate of the opposition PDP.”

Senator Tinubu urged Nigerian youths to entrust him with the leadership of the country assuring that he would meet their expectations.

Earlier, Senator Kashim Shetimma had recalled and extolled the leadership qualities of Senator JS Tarka who hailed from Benue state describing him as the leader and emancipator of the minority interest groups in Nigeria.

He said Senator Tinube possesses such leadership qualities describing him as the right person to take Nigeria to the promised land.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-presidency-no-pdp-candidate-can-contest-with-me-tinubu/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by God1000(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2022
This man should know that Nigerians will decide his fate

477 Likes 124 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2022
Terrorists comes to destroy.

Kidnappers kidnap for money and sometimes Kee

Politicians lies to you for you to sale your right over a random fake promises tongue.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2022
On His mandate......

258 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by dukechilezie(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2022
Oga wait till after APC primaries. The Northern Oligarchies are in to do you strong thing.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Ndibuna: 11:29pm On May 17, 2022
This man's mental illness is escalating

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by yerokunphilips: 11:35pm On May 17, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Rastaramsey(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
God1000:
This man should know that Nigerians will decide his fate

Why will he know
More than 100k people came out for his latest rally after this endsars shit....
Nigerians will never learn.....

Mind you, he is fuckin right...
As long as there is money to spend, Nigerians will vote...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Rastaramsey(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2022
This one wey this one just dey get mouth anyhow...

I dey pray for one loud shock wey go send shiver down him bone marrow..

218 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by ifex370(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2022
Try de relax yourself

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by slivertongue: 11:54pm On May 17, 2022
Sir, you can't stand the least PDP candidate. Stop inflating your importance. Face your party

56 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2022
Why will any PDP candidate contest against you when you won't be your party flag bearer

214 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by chinjo(m): 1:10am On May 18, 2022
May 30th and 1st June will be the greatest shock of Tinubu's life. On that day, Buhari will bring out his last Joker. Forget about what all these Governors are saying about the endorsement of Tinubu by their states delegates. They are only interested in his money. Wether you like it or not, any candidate Buhari supports, that is the candidate the rest of the APC northern delegates will support. The best thing for Tinubu now is to start working on his plan B.

211 Likes 64 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by chatinent: 1:28am On May 18, 2022
Even shock absorbers will not help this man on the d-day.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Penguin2: 1:33am On May 18, 2022
Like his urchins, it’s obvious that Tinubu is living inside his head away from reality.

Which people wan really vote Tinubu like this?

Abi na me dey miss something?

Atiku or Peter Obi as PDP candidate will beat this man silly. Somebody should tell him that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Moferere: 5:42am On May 18, 2022
Jagaban

256 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:06am On May 18, 2022
Pride comes before a downfall!!

No one this proud and arrogant has ever won election, even your party members will work against you because of the beast you'll become and turn against them when you finally get the power...

This man is becoming too boostful this days people are watching,his party members are watching, no sensible party will give this man their ticket, not Apc that I know

211 Likes 64 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2022
Sit down there they make mouth up and down. Mean while You don forget sey Atiku Abubakar dey down for you to shake you than any other person. If he wins the primary.
Over confidence no too good oooo. E dey kill. I don talk my own sha.
Like for Atiku;
Share for Tinubu;

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by fasho01(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2022
Oga, a northern presidential candidate will give you a run for your 'lifetime ambition'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Chevronstaff: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Tinubu should calm down.. Power belongs to the electorates..

If PDP gives Peter Obi the ticket, they stand a chance of defeating Tinubu and APC.

Peter Obi is very intelligent and obviously has what it takes to push Nigeria to the right path.

Each time he speaks, he shows a clear understanding of the aspirations and needs of the youths.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Dxcubest: 7:30am On May 18, 2022

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by akeeng: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Atòòle

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by nawa4naija(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Tinubu, an old Afonja who wears pampers and shits in public to rule Nigeria, a big lie

Make he come win make we see

Dead on arrival
My sniper dey wait to shoot you down

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by cjudy(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
grin
Mumu man, can you defeat me in clear and open election? You think is by throwing money up and down. Na only Yoruba people go vote for you. North go teach you lesson soon. Even the APC is not sure for you. Once Northern Emerge PDP flag bearer, them go abandon you to Lawan

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by cerowo(f): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
I’m just concerned about his confidence…. Is there something that we the masses don’t know about?? It’s well

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Ololanla: 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by Rxwarlord(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Imagine such pride and Boasting...
If not for the looted funds you took from Lagos, you wouldn't come out to chestbeat..
Nigerian Politics is the most corrupt..
A man who clearly shares money using Bullion Van and still no one or even the EFCC has probed to ascertain how and where he got that money..
You never came out to condemn the killings going on everywhere in the country, you didn't condemn the killing of EndSars rather, lied and even orchestrated the killing of innocent youths Just, to please this wicked government you shoved on us by lying to us Nigerians. Then, come out and say that being President has been ambition...
You don lie!
And what marvels me is that, same youth are coming out to support this Fraud!

Let's leave sentiments aside, this man has nothing to offer Nigerians but lies...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
Tell us what you will do for Nigeria, not all this shalaye

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by wunmi590(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2022

This man seems too confidence and talk too much at his age, honestly if this man is left alone with Peter obi without rigging the election, he will lose.

He can actually transform the country, but he is too old to govern the country as the affair would be hijacked, as he is too corrupt....

206 Likes 63 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2022
This man is not good enough to be Nigeria's president. I have taken my time to listen to Peter Obi. That man is an erudite scholar, has businesses, has travelled to the 36 States and within those states went to schools and markets. He knows the issues on ground. I listened to his interview at Arise News and he blew my mind away showing how he would generate money for Nigeria and Nigerians. He didn't just make a promise, he explained how he would get the money and how those monies would be used, and what industries would be revamped. He was just reeling out facts. He also has travelled to countries like Venezuela and Bangladesh to learn how Venezuela is making $32bn annually just from textile industry alone, yet Nigeria is fighting for crude oil that fetches us only about $15bn.

Osinbajo is another erudite fellow. People complain that he served with Buhari, but I know his hands are tied. When Buhari travelled Osinbajo didn't hesitate to fire those that needed to be fired. And he moved round the country meeting business people. He is another very smart man, and I believe he knows the issues on ground.

For me, there two people are the only ones from the major parties. I will not waste my vote on anybody from an unpopular party. They don't have the wherewithal to prosecute an election, and we know elections cost money. They should go and contest for house of reps or even go and view for their state elective positions: I hope the Sowores and Moghalus listen.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Shehu Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.