Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide (41292 Views)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by BigBabyJesus: 5:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Future contact Tracers

Bill Gates money at work.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by LordDecency(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2020
On a Low we are not normal with our decisions in this country even in times like this cheesy What happened to going digital?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Cajal(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Dis patanla is a Baztard.Do sim registration,bank bvn,upgrade to 4g and now this.
...brother this will definitely go a long way in combating terrorism sir

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Exc2000: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
please borrow me now

Lol

Useless paper wey Na free of charge Na hin you won borrow

Oga go register ..
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by ssogundele(m): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2020
This is not the best time for this at all. Covid 19 is picking up again due to the drop in temperature and harmattan is on us. Let this thing be staggered out so that the aftermath might not be too bad
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Ezmans: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
Why not list the centres state by state?

Nawa for Punch Newspaper

Meanwhile, Nigerians will always complain.

A good example is Ecolime grin
they knows that all these companies can do this since they kept quiet & allowed those roges to charge People
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by tallerSSS: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2020
why this country just de like this. I perceive next election strategy loading.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by enemyofprogress: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:

Lol

Useless paper wey Na free of charge Na hin you won borrow

Oga go register ..
just borrow me the useless paper biko
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by h2selectronics(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Covid-19 is still very much around and not on holiday. Government should suspend this NIN-SIM synchronization for now!

On a side note, I read comments like "story for the gods", "the gods are angry" etc and shake my head. Can there be more than one husband in a household or more than one president in a country? Never! There can only be One God, the Creator of the Universe.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Lazykulture: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:

cool

I have my NIN so fvck them

The trash wouldn't even cost you more than 200 naira.... That's if you decide to sort people

How did you get your Nin
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by SoliBayNG: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2020
These folks arw dull. Listing shit for the majority, and not stating where they are located!
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by rottenegg: 5:36am On Dec 17, 2020
what fvckery is dis!
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Exc2000: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Lazykulture:
How did you get your Nin

I went to their office at State Secretariat... Office of the Head Of Service and I saw people gathering on a line so I approached the security to ask what they where getting and he told me NIN...

I told the security I was very busy that day and he should help, gave him 100 naira, and the other one 100 naira, and they got me in front for capturing.. they asked for my BVN and other data, scanned my fingerprints and snapped my face.. then they gave me a slip and ask me to return in 2 weeks time.

After 2 weeks I got the NIN, and when I dial *346# I got the number

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by mattmogan88: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:

I went to their office at State Secretariat... Office of the Head Of Service and I saw people gathering on a line so I approached the security to ask what they where getting and he told me NIN...

I told the security I was very busy that day and he should help, gave him 100 naira, and the other one 100 naira, and they got me in front for capturing.. they asked for my BVN and other data, scanned my fingerprints and snapped my face.. then they gave me a slip and ask me to return in 2 weeks time.

After 2 weeks I got the NIN, and when I dial *346# I got the number

What about people that have 3 sim cards?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Exc2000: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2020
mattmogan88:

What about people that have 3 sim cards?

You'd be given a form before data capturing and you can fill as many numbers as you like

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by MartinsD12(m): 5:56am On Dec 17, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/fg-lists-nin-enrolment-centres-nationwide/
I did mine two weeks ago, I have my nin number on my temporary national ID card, am talking with mtn, glo and airtel to see how I can submit my nin number to them
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Bakr4u: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Dis patanla is a Baztard.Do sim registration,bank bvn,upgrade to 4g and now this.
I can see that diz nigga have not taken his drugs diz morning
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Kokaine(m): 5:59am On Dec 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I'm telling you.

I did mine in 2015 and the card is not ready till now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by persius555(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2020
These guys are bureaucratic fraudsters conniving with telecos and other private companies to defraud Nigerians.

I just used the *346# used code to check for my status. After charging 20 naira, nothing came up and asked to visit a NIN centre to retrieve NIN that has been connected to my SIM number since 2014.

My NIN registration already paired with both NIN number and my phone number, what exactly am I suppose to confirm again.
That minister of communication looks and behaves like an E-goa$t. Patami or whatever he calls himself behaves like he knows it all, only to end up making a mockery of the office he occupies.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by juventino: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2020
ecolime:

Bro, this is all a charade.

I personally feel these guys are only looking for an opportunity to fine the Telcos hugely. Telcos cashed out big time this year so NCC sef must chop.

Is it realistic to enrol over 80 million people in less than 200 centers within 2 weeks? The Tele-density of Nigeria is high and there is a still a pandemic.

Why not use BVN since most people have that already?
That’s 28,000 persons per center per day. Awon eleribu
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Mouhstorph5(m): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2020
This government could be funny sometimes sha.. Is this realistic within the given time frame??

I hope we get it right one day.

Meanwhile, we'll buy your PayPal and Payoneer funds at a very unbeatable rate. We're open for business 24/7
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Dubetex96(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2020
who did we offend in the this country. BUHARI or Nigeria
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by pickatyouu: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2020
FG always looking for ways to enrich themselves with what they can collect from the masses.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Globad(f): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2020
ecolime:

Bro, this is all a charade.

I personally feel these guys are only looking for an opportunity to fine the Telcos hugely. Telcos cashed out big time this year so NCC sef must chop.

Is it realistic to enrol over 80 million people in less than 200 centers within 2 weeks? The Tele-density of Nigeria is high and there is a still a pandemic.

Why not use BVN since most people have that already?

How many people have BVN compared to those who have NiN?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Alezy(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
What does this mean? I dialed the code circulating around yesterday and got this
you see, there had to be money somewhere. #20 times 200million people, you know how much?

Thief's

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by orunto27: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Fg-lists-nin-enrolment-centres-nationwide.

No ONDO, EKITI, OSUN.

MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN GROUP ARE WINNING TO GRAB THIS COUNTRY AND HAVE HER IN THEIR POSSESSION.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Okoroawusa: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Kokaine:
I'm telling you.

I did mine in 2015 and the card is not ready till now
Nobody is talking about card anymore. Just endeavour to get your NIN. It's not hard to get.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Salmoneus(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
If you want to live in an advanced society, these are some of the things you have to do as a citizen...if you go abroad you won't complain when they ask you to do things like these...
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Gkay1(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2020
na d plastic ID I need now, I don tire to dey carry paper
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by mrmachine: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I hope this is free

The federal government should better warn them make they no Dey collect 500 naira on top person head before registering
They are collecting N500 already in Benin
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
enemyofprogress:
Business avenues for the boys. Dominique this Christmas don set for us o, I don see where I go get money to buy you that your Christmas clothes and shoes
[/s]

Calm down
Talkless

Men should not talk too much it makes one look empty and weak
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Iykecollins(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2020
What happens to another large majority of phone users in the villages who do not have BVN or operate a bank account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Speed Rail : Separating Facts From Fiction & Lies From The Truth / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.