Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide (41297 Views)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by HonLord: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rubbish people

One funny thing is that when ever they do something like this, some IDIOTS will be praising them of doing very well in their fields. Can someone tell me why this FOOL should be addressed as a Dr.? Looks very unkept and unreasonable. What has NIN got to do with SIM when the SIM itself is registered with all your data/Information captured as directed? Drivers License is also the same thing with Finger Captures.

Not only does APC members display high level ignorant and stupidity, they do it with the hope that Innovation Has Taken Place not knowing they are provoking ANOTHER ENDSARS SOON. NIN is nothing but another way of Looting the masses in the name of generating funds for themselves this Christmas Period. Border re-opening is to get unwarranted fund to see what to Loot from now to January 2021.
Sometimes they think they are smart, not knowing people have calculated all their evil strategies and be waiting for them at the GOAL POST. Everybody in this regime MUST BE MARKED AND KEPT for Prosecution in the near future. They are all Fraudulent - both in Policy making and Execution of orders. I really really HATES to see people suffer for what they know nothing about. May will now go to spend unbudgeted money to their cronies in the name of NIN registration and synchronization - CAPITAL Idiots in Human Uniforms. Nigeria is a shame!!!
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by ceeceeco: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
This NIN thing is none of my business, not for people like us that use to change line every month. Mtcheeew!
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by openmine(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2020
If the enrolling will cause another spike in Covid19 considering that most of these centres will have people queuing up in large numbers!

What if pantami created a website where people can update their mobile number profile so that anyone can apply in the comfort of their homes or offices without going to these centres?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Clonus: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
My Rivers State na waooo. Which one una dey sef? Housing scheme una no join, NIN registration no way. Are we going forward or backwards?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Clonus: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
What if pantami created a website where people can update their mobile number profile so that anyone can apply in the comfort of their homes or offices without going to these centres?

Don’t you think the aim would be defeated. How can you authenticate the identity of the registrants?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Alkali001(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
The fact is,
They still have another hidden agenda that hasn't been disclosed yet.if not that, then this is total rubbish.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Clonus: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Alkali001:
The fact is,
They still have another hidden agenda that hasn't been disclosed yet.if not that, then this is total rubbish.

Conspiracy theories in everything
We want security yet we won’t do what other saner climes have done a long time ago to mitigate insecurity
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Social media regulation in disguise. by the time Nigerians realize what this government is up to.....
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by ny1234: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I don't understand the need for all these numerous biometric databases in the first place..

Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen next year once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by shomutuski(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
What does this mean? I dialed the code circulating around yesterday and got this

Exactly. I just dialed the USSD code and I got this message prompt from Airtel. I have NIN number already
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by 3gpvids: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
MTN say dem no dey enrol people...na wa o
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by samuelpeters(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Though I have NIN but I'm generally unperturbed.

All these gra-gra go later calm down.
Dm no de carry Nigeria matter for head. Don't be surprised they might cancelled it mid way.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by SenecaTheYonger: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
shomutuski:

Exactly. I just dialed the USSD code and I got this message prompt from Airtel. I have NIN number already

I don’t remember getting a NIN number. Although I used my international passport to register my SIM card. How did they assign me NIN?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by NwaforIgbo: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Isah Pantani is the best thing to hIsah Pantani is the best thing to have happend to Nigeira Digital and Telecomunication space.ave happend to Nigeira Digital and Telecomunication space.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by NewLogicalMind: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by XavierD(f): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.