Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D (5650 Views)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Nigerian Lady With Massive Pawpaw Share Her Curvy Pictures. PHOTOS / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by kings2al1: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2020

Curvy ladies are really attractive. They are seen to be admired by many people because of their beautiful looks and mind blowing shape.

There are some ladies who actually work out for their curves, while there are some who have natural curves. If you are a lady and you don't have curves, but you admire ladies with curves, and you would love to be like them, you can actually workout for it. Try to hit the gym or workout at home.

Bring curvy has its own advantages.

-It makes you really attractive

-your body fills out your dress perfectly

-you tend go be smarter

-you get the eyes of men more

-it makes your fashion style more unique

I would be showing you pictures of Curvy ladies that would probably make your day.

Take a look https://celebrity-profile.com/take-a-look-at-these-mind-blowing-curvy-pictures-that-would-probably-make-your-day/

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by Sexmate10(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Op u be big fool na woman nyanh will make my day grin ur mumu never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by SaintBishop: 2:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Where are the rest op?
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by ewami: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Is that allllll, NEXT.

Abeg who get that meme, 'Lets be going joor, this one Na mumu post' should help me give OP

kings2al1:

Take a look https://celebrity-profile.com/take-a-look-at-these-mind-blowing-curvy-pictures-that-would-probably-make-your-day/

Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by kings2al1: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2020
check the link
ewami:

Is that allllll, NEXT.

Abeg who get that meme, 'Lets be going joor, this one Na mumu post' should help me give OP

Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by Freestainworld(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
The curvy road down there, I smell alot of heat and odour
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by kings2al1: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
but clicked the link why not skip and move on
Sexmate10:
Op u be big fool na woman nyanh will make my day grin ur mumu never do
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by Eniola62(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
I use PalmPay sent you up to ₦250!Sign up with my link to claim, then get ₦300, 000 give away fund: https://palmpay7.page/J6S1
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by Telegram234(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Where is the curvy??
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by kings2al1: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2020
curvyyy
Re: Take A Look At These Mind Blowing Curvy Pictures That Would Probably Make Your D by Kokoboss: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Eniola62:
I use PalmPay sent you up to ₦250!Sign up with my link to claim, then get ₦300, 000 give away fund: https://palmpay7.page/J6S1
bro pls do you have the fireworks badge on the PalmPay

(1) (Reply)

/ 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) / Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.