Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (13849 Views)

Arewa Women Setting Their V¶gina On Fire; The Northern Practice — Dr Zainab / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
It is cheating. If she can suck your genital, you also suck hers. Men don't know how to satisfy women. They only rush to penetration part. Thats why many women don't reach cllimax and you see the man already cumming. Mastubation is the only way i can reach climax and enjoy full satisfaction. These guys don't know anything about sex, na only "f#ck'' they know and to dey make mouth ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Virgins like us don't know

19 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Virgins like us don't know

when i was truly in love with a guy i really liked, no area of his body i didn't like. Men dont know how to satisfy women

5 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
when i was truly in love with a guy i really liked, no area of his body i didn't like. Men dont know how to satisfy women
not all my dear...

I'm not HIM....
Him Not ME

18 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

Ogun go killl you and your family
why abusing him

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

u want to spoil righteousness name for nothing...
e no good oooo

37 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
why abusing him

Leave am

Insults don't add or remove anything from my body...

I Believe That Whatever Happens Has Been Destined By GOD and God can't kill my family for nothing

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by HolySword: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

Thunder go strike you
i think you shouldnt be allowed on social media since you don't know how to use proper communication skill.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i think you shouldnt be allowed on social media since you don't know how to use proper communication skill.

he needs attention I guess lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
It is cheating. If she can suck your genital, you also suck hers. Men don't know how to satisfy women. They only rush to penetration part. Thats why many women don't reach cllimax and you see the man already cumming.

you really need to bleep hard... just mail
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:

he needs attention I guess lol
ya
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Benwallt(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Righteosness89:

why? Watin happen. U that quotes bible here like Suleiman.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Uzomacharles: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Benwallt:
why? Watin happen. U that quotes bible here like Suleiman.

check the spelling of his name

this one is fake

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Benwallt(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:

check the spelling of his name

this one is fake
this one is not human.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by HolySword: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020

-- HolySword --

6 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mandelus:

you really need to bleep hard... just mail
lol you no go fit handle me
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by fati2001(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2020

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
lol you no go fit handle me
i can handle you....mail
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Leave am

Insults don't add or remove anything from my body...

I Believe That Whatever Happens Has Been Destined By GOD and God can't kill my family for nothing
You should know that boys on Nairaland never believe a woman is untouched. It is part of the rule of their false alpha theory.

They also like insults and abusive comments too.Their comments always reflect their live situation, know that. Meanwhile, you should be waiting for the pained ones to quote (it is part of their daily bread).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Ilickass: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
It is cheating. If she can suck your genital, you also suck hers. Men don't know how to satisfy women. They only rush to penetration part. Thats why many women don't reach cllimax and you see the man already cumming. Mastubation is the only way i can reach climax and enjoy full satisfaction. These guys don't know anything about sex, na only "f#ck'' they know and to dey make mouth ..

It's not a good thing really. If she sucks my dick, then I should suck her pussy too. I met a lady recently and I told her I love licking ass. To my surprise, she lick mine too even though she hasn't done it before. This thing should be give and take naw..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by adaora17901: 3:17am On Sep 25, 2020
: why abusing him. truck go jam you and your relatives
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by femi4: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Men don't menstruate

21 Likes

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilickass:

It's not a good thing really. If she sucks my dick, then I should suck her pussy too. I met a lady recently and I told her I love licking ass. To my surprise, she lick mine too even though she hasn't done it before. This thing should be give and take naw..

Gross! Both of you need help. I can put my tongue on the vj, but definitely not in the ass. Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by sKeetz(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

Gross! Both of you need help. I can put my tongue on the vj, but definitely not in the ass. Tueh!

What's the difference? They are both organs for excretion?
Re: Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina by sunshineV(f): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2020
HolySword:

-- HolySword --
another attension seeking mofo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.