Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,962 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch (40160 Views)

Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Welcomes Release Of Kankara Katsina Schoolboys / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by plaindealer: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
The funniest part of this event is the PDP and their useless friends already printing posters and placards to do Bring back our boys propaganda protests, but God is greater than them, God stopped them in their tracks by releasing the boys.

Den don waste poster and placard money, PDP the eternal losers.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Tundex911: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Tomorrow, make una expect another video from boko haram
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Krabbypaddy10:
cheesy Jp oya abeg comot my name and details na. Na blue lemon make mods ban my account till next yr. Na why I dey use am.
I no be jp o! make una no use wrong identity kee man pikin.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by IamRandy: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:
If Jonathan had reacted swiftly to the abduction of chibok girls just as Buhari has done, many of the girls would have been freed now but he was denying the fact till the girls were taken across borders.

Just SHARAP!!!

Na ur type go still vote MC OLUOMO and Tinubu come 2023....For your information Mc oluomo have used what he forcefully collects from people to better d lives of his children...MAKE UNA get sense!!!... This is a staged KIDNAP!!!
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Rossnitti: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2020
BafanaBafana:
They shouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place.

All the rapes and robberies happening in SA ''shouldn't have happened in the first place''.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Rossnitti: 1:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm still asking you lots what part Buhari played in this matter.
Anyone following the events will know the governor has said they've been negotiating with the bandits.
As a matter of fact, he's given more info than all the security agencies combined on this matter so kindly tell us what part Buhari played.

You're a very terrible person with your morals in the gutter.

If those boys had been killed now, you would have blamed Buhari for it, even though he ''had no hand'' in their death.

Now they've been released unharmed courtesy of work by the govt, you claim it had nothing to do with Buhari.

That's evil, man. That's just evil.

You need to be man enough to stand for truth and fairness, or you're nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by plaindealer: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm still asking you lots what part Buhari played in this matter.
Anyone following the events will know the governor has said they've been negotiating with the bandits.
As a matter of fact, he's given more info than all the security agencies combined on this matter so kindly tell us what part Buhari played.

After and during the kidnapping, it was his fault and everything was about him, but now that the boys are safe and sound, all of a sudden it has nothing to do with him.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They should have waited for this movie to reach it crescendo before releasing the boys. the film is no longer sweet. nonsense

How i wish you are one of the cast, then we would have seen how interesting the film will be to you. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Femeto: 1:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Goodluck never acted that is why the girls were never found.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Whoknowsme: 2:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:
If Jonathan had reacted swiftly to the abduction of chibok girls just as Buhari has done, many of the girls would have been freed now but he was denying the fact till the girls were taken across borders.
What about many innocent citizens who had died under Buhari's regime: those brutalized and killed by sars, benue killings, terrorism in the north, untold hardship that has caused people to engage in nefarious activities. What has been done and you come to rant how Jonathan has not done well. It was ur likes that voted for this hardship the country is experiencing. Pls if u don't know what to type, only read the comments and flip pages
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by lexy2014: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2020
gtown:

With this question it's clear you actually do not know the location of these two states at all?
Elementary geography should have taught you that these States situate adjacent to each other.

grin grin grin don't in ur attempt to show that u are knowledgeable make a mockery of urself. Whether d states have some geographical proximity or not isn't d issue but how 600 or 300 (whatever d actual numbers are) kidnapped kids were being freely moved around on motorbikes without anyone noticing them
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by prigoz(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Am waiting for part 2 of the movie, in order to discredit GEJ, and praise Buhari. Very soon, we shall hear the full story.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by chymeze: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Lols only a fool would believe that such a kidnap wasn't stage managed at a time this administration and especially the army are facing attacks and serious doubts over their competence on handling security affairs of this country. They would stage manage a kidnap and stage manage their rescue to save their image and receive accolades from the gullible ones. A
Everything about the kidnap smells foul.... from how possible it was to travel with over 700 boys without being noticed, to the accusations it was biko Haram, even posting a video of the boys to now accusing bandits, down to negotiation process or the president's lackadaisical attitude even while in katsina, and also the criminals claiming the army were surveying them, thus indirectly trying to give praise to them in the eyes of the public. Only fools would believe this narrative.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by banio: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Omooba77:

The 43 farmers will not have been slaughtered like Goats..

You gave the guy a brutal UPPER cut
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by ekevwe(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Vixlot:

Drink water and sleep. Don't be unhappy for the release

I talk into you today. If you are wise you will understand
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by tiswell(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2020
tit:
Congratulations to Gen Buhari.
You are a true strategist general.
The best officer of the Nigeria army

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by shadeyinka(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:
How do they want us to believe that this was not arranged to have an excuse to take their cut out of the ransom paid to Bokoharam. ABI, Bokoharam has repented!?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Kay25(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Dos boys na bad market for den unlike the chibok girls..wetin boys get to offer them ?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by kechywillz(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2020
They were released after paying rasom
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by zedman1(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They should have waited for this movie to reach it crescendo before releasing the boys. the film is no longer sweet. nonsense
But what do you guys really want in this country bro? People get kidnapped, you complain, people get released, you complain. Soldiers get killed you complain, terrorists get killed you say it's a lie. What do we actually want? Politics has really dealt with our mode of thinking.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by gevans(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2020
The Govt needs to do more on building trust in the mind of Nigerians. Nigerians doubt almost everything that comes from the Govt, it ought not to be so.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Zetty177x: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2020
I won't believe anything from these scammers. This lifeful man should go already. Nor be me go call am lifeless

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by TAYO124: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari wanting to mark his recent birthday simply orchestrated this attack like he did once ago to continue his hoodwinking of Nigerians.
Remember he did same in Dapchi abductions
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Pandev(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Racoon:

As par zombie parade nah, you will definitely say what- soever pleasure your mummified ego.Must people be kidnapped in the first place while a nonchallant president sits unconcerned in the same Kastina?
sorry bro, just woke up after a deep comfortable sleep. I know it is different in your own case, accept my SIM-PAR-TEA. grin
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Pandev(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2020
zedman1:
But what do you guys really want in this country bro? People get kidnapped, you complain, people get released, you complain. Soldiers get killed you complain, terrorists get killed you say it's a lie. What do we actually want? Politics has really dealt with our mode of thinking.
Racoon, this is for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by zedman1(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Pandev:
Racoon, this is for you cheesy
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by EDOLUWA: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2020
May God delete everybody playing games with security of Nigeria.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Temptee101(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
tit:
Congratulations to Gen Buhari.
You are a true strategist general.
The best officer of the Nigeria army
grin

This is sacarsm I guess?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Camelot65: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Queseda:

You didn't call it script when the boys were still with their abductors. But now that they are free, you started singing a different song. Just say you're not happy this didn't go the way of Chibok girls
You're ridiculous and a clown, why shouldn't I be happy those boys are back, do you even think I'm happy some chibok girls and Leah sharibu are in the hands of Boko Haram members?
•how possible was it to transport over 300 boys without being noticed or tackled (the boys trekked) ,shey na magic?
•boko Haram was responsible, they even posted a video of the boys, so there's no way those boys would be released without ransom ( that's what they want) ,more money, more weapons and everyone of them is happy. This is me helping the government out oo cheesy

Government's narrative below :
NO RANSOM WAS PAID
NO EXCHANGE OF FIRE
NO NEGOTIATION PROCESS

so, the boys just disappeared and reappeared again cheesy Wonderful.

Only heartless persons use the lives of innocent people to play games.
No sensible human would be happy with what happened to the chibok, dapchi and kankara school students, those students were just unlucky to be in a system where security issues are lackadaisically handled.

A North western governor has even been indicted as a chief sponsor of banditry.

So, Keep that your nonsense APC mindset aside,if you cannot think beyond political sentiments, dont bother mentioning me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba / FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.