Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch (40163 Views)

Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Welcomes Release Of Kankara Katsina Schoolboys / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

All enemies of Nigeria will be put to utmost shame.

You shall be put to shame

I have been put to shame.
Can't you see me crying.
You're more stupid than I thought.
As na me be the kidnappers na. Bloody goat
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]I have been put to shame.
Can't you see me crying.
You're more stupid than I thought.
As na me be the kidnappers na. Bloody goat[/s]

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Can you imagine this ignorant and stupid comment, so you want Buhari to come on TV to discuss the plan and strategy of rescue with you.

A whole commander in chief. You think security forces will move on their own. You think this is mama peace.
You are ignorant and I am here to tell you
Keep quiet!! A commander in chief who couldn't make a 2hrs journey to console the parents. He couldn't even talk to the nation. He couldn't show leadership in efforts to rescue the girl.
You think commander in chief na by mouth.
Why don't you carry him on your head because he's commander in chief. Idiot.
Funny you can even call someone ignorant with your half-witted explanations
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Lol. Friend of Nigeria. Friend of shekau
Keep looking for shame ok. It's obvious you're shameless anyway
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Friend of Nigeria. Friend of shekau
Keep looking for shame ok. It's obvious you're shameless anyway

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep quiet!! A commander in chief who couldn't make a 2hrs journey to console the parents. He couldn't even talk to the nation. He couldn't show leadership in efforts to rescue the girl.
You think commander in chief na by mouth.
Why don't you carry him on your head because he's commander in chief. Idiot.
Funny you can even call someone ignorant with your half-witted explanations

Which girl, mumu

Its is not by mouth, but you want to see him talking, what a mindless internet fiddler.

It is not by mouth, its by action and we have the boys rescued.

Mumu, go and get a life and desist from this social and ignorant bunkum.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Miracle1991: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Whoever was responsible for their rescue
Buhari was responsible for their rescue. Don't forget that Buhari is the commander in chief, the military,NIA, airforce that help in surveillance, police,etc are under the command of the C in C.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
Buhari was responsible for their rescue. Don't forget that Buhari is the commander in chief, the military,NIA, airforce that help in surveillance, police,etc are under the command of the C in C.
Was the rescue a military intervention or an hostage negotiation?
Go and check the news and see who gave the most accurate responses and updates on the kidnap and the kingpins btw FG and the state govt.
You can give Buhari accolades because he has exclusive control over the security forces. But what is obvious here is that the negotiations and recovery were led by the state government.
So what's all the praise for Buhari about? Give the due regard to whom it's due. Simple
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Which girl, mumu

Its is not by mouth, but you want to see him talking, what a mindless internet fiddler.

It is not by mouth, its by action and we have the boys rescued.

Mumu, go and get a life and desist from this social and ignorant bunkum.
I've asked you what actions he took. What serious leader goes underground when a hostage situation occurs under his nose.
I guess Masari that was talking was useless in the recue then.
You have the boys back by virtue of the state govt. Suck on that.
Your foolishness is nauseating. One wonders what "social and ignorant bunkum" means.
You're just mumbling meaningless words to try to sound intelligent and you're failing spectacularly.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

The shame you are already basking in or which other one.
The shamed bandits say hi

Bumbling idiot
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The shame you are already basking in or which other one.
The shamed bandits say hi

Bumbling idiot

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]I've asked you what actions he took. What serious leader goes underground when a hostage situation occurs under his nose.
I guess Masari that was talking was useless in the recue then.
You have the boys back by virtue of the state govt. Suck on that.
Your foolishness is nauseating. One wonders what "social and ignorant bunkum" means.
You're just mumbling meaningless words to try to sound intelligent and you're failing spectacularly[/s].

He did not take any action, the bandits just repented and became believers. Ode

Are you happy now.
Oya get out of my mentions
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

He did not take any action, the bandits just repented and became believers. Ode

Are you happy now.
Oya get out of my mentions

Fool. Here's a link for you to chew on maybe it will cure you of your stupidity.
https://www.nairaland.com/6320274/govenor-matawalle-negotiated-release-kankara
I hope you pay attention and suck on it as you do with Buhari's balls
Compound idiot!!
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

You have been swimming in shame since you turned Buhari's balls to ice cream

Cow
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Fool. Here's a link for you to chew on maybe it will cure you of your stupidity.
https://www.nairaland.com/6320274/govenor-matawalle-negotiated-release-kankara
I hope you pay attention and suck on it as you do with Buhari's balls
Compound idiot!![/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin you are such a clown indeed. All the military that encircle the bandits did so from their mind, the bandits just repented when the heard the governors voice. Are you so naïve or just plain stupid
Ode, nitwit, ignoramus, I have answered you, the president just sat down sipping kunu,
Are you happy now, I am not answering you again, got tsk to complete.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you are such a clown indeed. All the military that encircle the bandits did so from their mind, the bandits just repented when the heard the governors voice. Are you so naïve or just plain stupid
Ode, nitwit, ignoramus, I have answered you, the president just sat down sipping kunu,
Are you happy now, I am not answering you again, got tsk to complete.

Slow Fool. Glad you know what your god does the most.
I've shown you evidence. Since you have super Intel of the military circling the bandits and shooting then to surrender, show us evidence.
Show us pics of the bandits surrendering too.
Compound idiots like you will not follow issues when they're happening, but just jump out of your caves to sing hossanna and ass lick when the dirty job has been done.
Until you have a counter to what the Katsina gov and zamfara gov have said on the bandits and can show evidence of your claim of military surrounding the bandits till they surrender, you're a compound idiot and an imbecilic one at that!!
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by TruthinAction: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Did you see video of when they were kidnapped. Hater of goodnews

What's the goodness there? Why couldn't they through the same process negotiate the release of Leah? Haters of Christianity. God will judge you all. The bandits are sponsored by the same people who negotiated the release. They are just scamming gullible souls like you.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
TruthinAction:

What's the goodness there? Why couldn't they through the same process negotiate the release of Leah? Haters of Christianity. God will judge you all. The bandits are sponsored by the same people who negotiated the release. They are just scamming gullible souls like you.

I am not going to fall for your propaganda. I doubt you are even a Christian sef.

We pray all those kidnapped are rescued.

Unfortunately you are so gullible that I do don't even know how to give you direction.
May peace not trouble you, lie in your folly.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by gtown: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
lexy2014:

grin grin grin don't in ur attempt to show that u are knowledgeable make a mockery of urself. Whether d states have some geographical proximity or not isn't d issue but how 600 or 300 (whatever d actual numbers are) kidnapped kids were being freely moved around on motorbikes without anyone noticing them
You are exposing your ignorance the more. I still recommend to you, that you go and learn elementary geography to know the position of these two states. cool

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
gtown:

You are exposing your ignorance the more. I still recommend to you, that you go and learn elementary geography to know the position of these two states. cool

Professor, my English wasn't ambiguous:

"Whether d states have some geographical proximity or not isn't d issue but how 600 or 300 (whatever d actual numbers are) kidnapped kids were being freely moved around on motorbikes without anyone noticing them".

Don't u no d meaning of "geographical proximity"? Or which of d words above isn't consistent with ur vocabulary?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by TruthinAction: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
wellmax:

I am not going to fall for your propaganda. I doubt you are even a Christian sef.

We pray all those kidnapped are rescued.

Unfortunately you are so gullible that I do don't even know how to give you direction.
May peace not trouble you, lie in your folly.

Even a fellow APC member said that the bandits are sponsored by some APC Governors in North West. What else do you want to believe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others / Aisha Buhari In A Handshake With Queen Elizabeth II / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.