Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch (40167 Views)

Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Welcomes Release Of Kankara Katsina Schoolboys / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Miracle1991: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How did Buhari make sure they were rescued?
when they were kidnapped who did you blame?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2020
TruthinAction:

We need proof. Were is the video?

Did you see video of when they were kidnapped. Hater of goodnews
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

None of you have been able to articulate in one sentence how Buhari acted towards the boys' release

Okay, he is supposed to come on national TV and give details of his plans and strategy. Yeyerity
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Or you're happy you can brag about how super Baba is with security.

You must really think highly of your iq

Enemy of Nigeria, good news will be far from you
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Minjim:

It's fake news

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1339581170766385152?s=09

hahahahaha are you still living in denial? grin grin grin grin
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by 77up(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They should have waited for this movie to reach it crescendo before releasing the boys. the film is no longer sweet. nonsense
May God have mercy on your soul for happy about bad things and sees it as a joke undecided
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Oshokalo: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2020
shekau should give us another video to confirm they have return back the boys,I knw he will not lie and the credit alert screen shot
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Oshokalo: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They should have waited for this movie to reach it crescendo before releasing the boys. the film is no longer sweet. nonsense
shekau should give us another video to confirm they have return back the boys,I knw he will not lie and the credit alert screen shot
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

After and during the kidnapping, it was his fault and everything was about him, but now that the boys are safe and sound, all of a sudden it has nothing to do with him.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Read what I wrote. I never said it has nothing to do with him. What I asked is what part he played. You zombies are rushing to the internet like urchins to praise Baba instead of doing the critical thinking required to see the issues for what they are.
Tomorrow you call yourselves patriot. Patriot Indeed!!
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Rossnitti:

You're a very terrible person with your morals in the gutter.

If those boys had been killed now, you would have blamed Buhari for it, even though he ''had no hand'' in their death.

Now they've been released unharmed courtesy of work by the govt, you claim it had nothing to do with Buhari.

That's evil, man. That's just evil.

You need to be man enough to stand for truth and fairness, or you're nothing.

What's evil in asking a simple question to help you think.
It's you halfwits who are looking to milk maximum political capital from the issue that are the real evil. If it was not so, you'll be asking questions now that go beyond just praise singing.
It's the truth and fairness that demands we place recognition where it's due. The state governor was more at the forefront of the rescue effort than the president. Will you be man enough to give him his due regards?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
when they were kidnapped who did you blame?

I don't see the relevance of this question to the one I asked
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Okay, he is supposed to come on national TV and give details of his plans and strategy. Yeyerity

No he's supposed to hide in a cow ranch and whisper them to his cows.

Mumurity
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Enemy of Nigeria, good news will be far from you

Friend of Nigeria. How the market be for there? I guess good news is kidnapping and returning citizens over there.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Friend of Nigeria. How the market be for there? I guess good news is kidnapping and returning citizens over there.

All enemies of Nigeria will be put to utmost shame
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

No he's supposed to hide in a cow ranch and whisper them to his cows.

Mumurity

Idiot of a person, you want to equate Buhari to GEJ who handed over the rescue operation to mama peace, kontinue
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Miracle1991: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't see the relevance of this question to the one I asked
just answer it first.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
just answer it first.
I blamed Buhari
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

The enemies of Nigeria are not on the internet ode
They are in the forests and just got richer by some cool dollars or Euro. I really don't know which one they fancy.
You can tell me the shame in being dollars richer mumunatu
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Miracle1991: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I blamed Buhari
when they were rescued, who do you think should take the glory?
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The enemies of Nigeria are not on the internet ode
They are in the forests and just got richer by some cool dollars or Euro. I really don't know which one they fancy.
You can tell me the shame in being dollars richer mumunatu

You obviously lack comprehension skills. Or is your conscience prickling you already?

All enemies of Nigeria will be put to utmost shame.

If you do not understand that, then i cannot help you.

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

Idiot of a person, you want to equate Buhari to GEJ who handed over the rescue operation to mama peace, kontinue
That's why I asked you what part Buhari took in the rescue operation. Simpleton
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
when they were rescued, who do you think should take the glory?
Whoever was responsible for their rescue
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by jubilee55f: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2020
The whole issue about the children kidnap is nothing but a stage managed scam. Buhari and his crazy gang of cabals are just looking for avenues to empower the islamist terrorist of the country for the next massacre hidden agenda.. After the release of the children, watch out for the next wave of terrorist attacks that will follow across the country.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

You obviously lack comprehension skills. Or is your conscience prickling you already?

If you do not understand that, then i cannot help you.

Well at least you agree the abductors were not put to shame.
I guess they are friends of Nigeria then.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Well at least you agree the abductors were not put to shame.
I guess they are friends of Nigeria then[/s].

How will you have sense now, common sentence you cannot understand.

For the last time

Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

How will you have sense now, common sentence you cannot understand.

For the last time

Seems you're more confused than I thought.

You think that sentence makes you a better citizen or what.

Abeg carry your stupidity comot. It's getting to expensive.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by freeborn02: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Sirjamo:
PDP Dundees will tell you that Borno governor was more powerful than Jonathan, that was why he kidnapped the children and lock them up in the government house in Maiduguri.

You may not know it, but your character perfectly fits that of a Dundee more than anyone on this forum.

You only need to think we'll and you will discover this.
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

[s]Seems you're more confused than I thought.

You think that sentence makes you a better citizen or what.

Abeg carry your stupidity comot. It's getting to expensive[/s].

All enemies of Nigeria will be put to utmost shame. You will be out to shame
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
wellmax:

All enemies of Nigeria will be put to utmost shame. You will be out to shame

You didn't answer the question I put to you.
The abductors. Are they friends of Nigeria?
Why have they not been put to shame.
When will sense arrive in your head?
You have been shouting this same words for over five years now.
Metuh is also an enemy of Nigeria in your eyes I'm sure.
I guess he was put to shame this week.
Until sense falls on you in the right place, this is how you'll continue to waste away your life with meaningless phrases
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How did Buhari make sure they were rescued?
Can you imagine this ignorant and stupid comment, so you want Buhari to come on TV to discuss the plan and strategy of rescue with you.

A whole commander in chief. You think security forces will move on their own. You think this is mama peace.
You are ignorant and I am here to tell you
Re: Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch by wellmax(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Y[s]ou didn't answer the question I put to you.
The abductors. Are they friends of Nigeria?
Why have they not been put to shame.
When will sense arrive in your head?
You have been shouting this same words for over five years now.
Metuh is also an enemy of Nigeria in your eyes I'm sure.
I guess he was put to shame this week.
Until sense falls on you in the right place, this is how you'll continue to waste away your life with meaningless phrases[/s]

You shall be put to shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / Breaking News Independent National Electoral Commission Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.