Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? (1000 Views)

Heartbreak Is The Reason why Most Good Guys/Girls Become Bad People / Is It O.k To Kiss And Tell ??? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by Joey82(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2007
How much does a heartbreak affect ur future r/ship, does it make u stronger or it leaves u devastated 4ever. Some one reply please.
A friend of mine told me the only time He was ever able to understand himself was when He had a heartbreak.
Whereas I have my cousin sister who has not been able to cope after a heartbreak since 2yrs.
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2007
i think its suppose to make you stronger and wiser. it also points out mistakes made and how to avoid future occurrence. but sometimes how it affects,depends on the individuals. undecided
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by uyai(f): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2007
i just went through one, believe me it's not a good thing, but then it is a necessary evil, it lead me to a better man. Never be bitter after a heartbreak cuz u don't know what God is saving u from.
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by oshiokee(m): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2007
"That which doesn't kill you would definitely make you stronger"- nitszchie. I have had 3 heart breaks in the course of 10 years. Each one a lot worse than the previous. I am defitenitely better off becos i sure know when i see the tell tale signs again, but worse becos i find it very difficult to trust anyone again. I know i would have to but let me find that special one first
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by wifeypenth(f): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2007
heart breaks cud kll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by koolsasy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2007
to me,d effects of heartbreaks jus depends mainly on he individuals.some pple are able to search for d positive sides an mov on wiv thier lifes while som pple jus give up basically, my opinion is learn from ur past and use lessons to hlp the future
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by tonte(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2007
yea i really think its necessary 4 girls 2 experience dat also i think its gud 4 them 2 experience unwanted pregnancy and possibly abortion so dat they become overwise wen they marry grin grin grin grin although i don't wan ma sisters or future wife 2 have dat experience sha!!!!!
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by RuuDie(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

i think its suppose to make you stronger and wiser. it also points out mistakes made and how to avoid future occurrence. but sometimes how it affects,depends on the individuals. undecided

point of correction sweetie, it cannot be avoided cool
Re: Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? by Joey82(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2007
tonte:

yea i really think its necessary 4 girls 2 experience that also i think its good 4 them 2 experience unwanted pregnancy and possibly abortion so that they become overwise when they marry grin grin grin grin although i don't wan ma sisters or future wife 2 have that experience sha!!!!!
Guy, dont u think your stand is rather contradictory? How could it b neccessary for every girl but ur sister & wife?

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Friend. / Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl / Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.