Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl (1000 Views)

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HYBRIDX(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
Need tips on how to propose to my gurl in the most ROMANTIC MANNER and way.,,,,,,,already got an engagement ring pending when the "d-day" comes(she surely deserves it)

i know for sure that u dont just hand the engagement ring to her just like that,it has to a memorable day u know,just like the ur first kiss and stuffs.
so ladies and guys ,i need ur help hurr guys,especially the ladies,

thanks
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HolinessM: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2007
what tips? go to her and tell your mind. if na fok u want - tell her so, if na kiss, tell her so. what tips?
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HYBRIDX(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
@HOLLINESS_M

MEN,U DEFINATELY GOT SCREWS LOOSE IN UR HEAD, ,AM TALKING ABOUT A HUMAN BEIGN HERE NOT AN ANIMAL, LIKE UR SELF, FREAK!!
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HolinessM: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
no wonder u cant toast a girl - u can only abuse.
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HYBRIDX(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
its seems u dont understand the english language,nobody proposes to a chic he just met,oh!!!!!! i see where the problem is,u must be a very bush plus local man to think tha to propose means to toast,damn it! where on earth are u from?
could anybody pls lecture this otondo the difference between toasting and actually proposing to a chic,

man u definately mis-under-educated
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by HolinessM: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
shio.
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by Alapomeji1: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
two of una no well.
Re: Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl by segzicres(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
both of you are behaving like touts. get to the streets and bully them conductors for owo ile.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl / Could These Be The Problem With Guys? / Guys ;; How Do You Spice Things Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.