Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1546 Views)

I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
So someone actually accused a man of rape with these screenshots as evidence?
Guy, if you no like your future, no avoid woman. I'm blocking every lady in my contact list straight up!

Re: by youngest85(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
It doesn't relate to rape
Re: by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
youngest85:
It doesn't relate to rape
Wow!
That's the evidence a mofo has that she got raped.
Re: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: by youngest85(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

Wow!
That's the evidence a mofo has that she got raped.
Where's my 10k
Re: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
youngest85:

Where's my 10k
You didn't tell me how it relates to rape bro. Even if you do, it can never be genuine.
Re: by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
10k still dey ground.
Zzor
Fati2001
Baddiefreak
Petyprincess
Virginprincess
How does the rubbish up there relate to rape please?
Re: by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rape has deeper meaning than what you think,she can claim rape since the agreement wasn't met but this is Nigeria where anything can happen
Re: by Mcreloaded(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
You don't want to loose her because her vigina is sweet.
This is virtual rape.
Hope I won the 10k.

On another note avoid toxic ladies
Re: by Petyprincess(f): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Actually no one can give a reasonable answer because we don't know what happened behind closed doors.

Unfortunately due to ladies chasing clout it's hard to know real rape victims!! Most are just deals gone wrong.

Re: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mcreloaded:
You don't want to loose her because her vigina is sweet.
This is virtual rape.
Hope I won the 10k.

On another note avoid toxic ladies
This is not genuine. Your point won't move a feather.

Virtual rape? WTF?!!!
Re: by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Actually no one can give a reasonable answer because we don't know what happened behind closed doors.

Unfortunately due to ladies chasing clout it's hard to know real rape victims!! Most are just deals gone wrong.
Thanks. It doesn't relate to rape but the clout chasing idiot is about to ruin a man's life, his future, his career and reputation just because she wants to. Is that not enough reason to hate women?
Re: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Rape has deeper meaning than what you think,she can claim rape since the agreement wasn't met but this is Nigeria where anything can happen
Just as expected......
They had an agreement? That should be fraud.

So if I banged a babe cus we agreed that she'd cum and she didn't, I've raped her?
Re: by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

Just as expected......
They had an agreement? That should be fraud.

So if I banged a babe cus we agreed that she'd cum and she didn't, I've raped her?
A times rape is determined by how she feels after the act,most Nigerians don't really know what rape is all about, a lawless country where women are not respected
Re: by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
A times rape is determined by how she feels after the act,most Nigerians don't really know what rape is all about, a lawless country where women are not respected

Do I need to read books to understand what tf rape is?
Rape happens once it's against his or her (in most cases the society is interested in) will and I don't need to read books to understand what it means. Y'all are just commercializing it and congrats, it a great and lucrative hustle.
Re: by Petyprincess(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

Thanks. It doesn't relate to rape but the clout chasing idiot is about to ruin a man's life, his future, his career and reputation just because she wants to. Is that not enough reason to hate women?
It might be rape or not the truth is we don't know what really happened hence it is difficult to jump into conclusion.

Re: by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

Meanwhile, I've made up my mind never to relate with any woman that's not my family member anymore. I can't risk my life and future for this wicked set of people.

you said you have made up ur mind never to relate with any woman that's not your family member....

SO WHY TAGGING ME?
Re: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

you said you have made up ur mind never to relate with any woman that's not your family member....

SO WHY TAGGING ME?
grin grin grin kikikiki
You dey whyne? cheesy
Omoh! Dis one is feeling presidential cus I mentioned her. Well I just wanna hear d bullshit you gat to say tho. grin grin grin
Re: by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

grin grin grin kikikiki
You dey whyne? cheesy
Omoh! Dis one is feeling presidential cus I mentioned her. Well I just wanna hear d bullshit you gat to say tho. grin grin grin

why will I feel like a presidential from a random person like you?

WELL DON'T MENTION MY NAME AGAIN.... ....

I GOT NO BULLSHIT TO SAY, CUZ U ARE A BULLSHIT YOURSELF..

BYE BYE FOREVER.
Re: by Sixfeetbelle: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

So you didn't see the part where she said we don't know what happened behind closed doors?
Re: by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good to see the pained soul above. You go dey okay.
Note
Not sixfe.etbelle
Re: by Jodha(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
He said her veejay was sweet...hence there was a caught...

Re: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you didn't see the part where she said we don't know what happened behind closed doors?
With your logic...
I can start to accuse every woman of rape because we don't know what happened behind closed doors
That's a very good logic.
Re: by Sixfeetbelle: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good to see the pained soul above. You go dey okay.

You're the pained soul that opened a thread to rant about something you know nothing about. In a murder case, one evidence is never enough to convict a suspect, same as in a rape case. That the chat doesn't prove rape has no bearing on what the other piece of evidence will do to the case.
Re: by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
He said her veejay was sweet...hence there was a caught...
Once a woman says the pweeq is big, it's equal to rape, am I communicating?
Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're the pained soul that opened a thread to rant about something you know nothing about. In a murder case, one evidence is never enough to convict a suspect, same as in a rape case. That the chat doesn't prove rape has no bearing on what the other piece of evidence will do to the case.
Nah, I wasn't reffering to you, you got in before I submitted the post.
Re: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait. I never said that he didn't rape her. I just want a systematic translation of that chat beyond how I can ever think of it. I hope you understand already.
Re: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omoh!
Dis fatimo girl na didirin cheesy
Anobi n gbo grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
we all know how olosho dey always threaten anytime we no wan pay

that was what really happened

the olosho was just pained nothing more and only an aspiring olosho who look up to this bîtch would think different
Re: by Sixfeetbelle: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
5hanklee:

Wait. I never said that he didn't rape her. I just want a systematic translation of that chat beyond how I can ever think of it. I hope you understand already.

But you already are dismissing the rape charge using the chat as evidence.

Your thread needed us to prove to you how it relates to rape, and while on its own it might not, but in connection with other pieces of evidence, it can lead to a damning conviction.
Re: by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Looks like no one will win this 10k. Me and my guys should flex with it tommorow. cheesy

Pepper soup things
If you catch anyone flexing in dugbe area of Ibadan tommorow, na 10k wey I suppose drop I dey use flex. grin grin grin grin

After Scamming Me For Months, G Boy Falls In Love And Makes Mad Confessions / TRUST Trailer (2021) Victoria Justice, Romance Drama Movie / Tanzania Tv Presenter Judith Moaning In S£x Video