Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (864033 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by yourfavemls(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Let me add this little piece by suggesting that you should also look into applying to University of Saskatchewan for her Master in Public Health program.

It will end in praise
Thank you so much for your input, I’ve noted it and added it to my list of schools to apply to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
hajimuktar:
Hello Everyone,

Please kindly advice. My friend submitted her application last week and later noticed that IELTS is now being asked for in recent times. Based on this, she has a few questions.

1. Hope submission of IELTS general test written in Nov 2019 not mean dual intent?

2, While filling the form, there was a section where they asked if an applicant's English Language skills have been evaluated by an English Language examination body? She answered NO.

3. Hope her response of NO to question 2 above not affect her application if she finally submits IELTS general done in Nov 2019?

Dear @Lekkiboboe, @Frankrobbn1, @JustMellow, @Rootiab and other gurus in the house, please respond to these questions.

Thank you so much

See my responses below;

1. IELTS Certificate is valid for two (2) years. Therefore, the Nov, 2019 result is still valid and acceptable.

2. She should provide an updated IMM1294E with a copy of the IELTS.

3. Her response to the question doesn't in no way have a negative effect on her application.

Do exactly what I have adviced and she will have no issues with her application.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankrobbn1: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
yourfavemls:

Thank you so much for your input, I’ve noted it and added it to my list of schools to apply to.

Awesome! Let me know if you face any difficulty whatsoever during the process.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jon3nity(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Can someone suggest the best delivery option here.. Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ifelajulo: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
yourfavemls:

Pls what course did you do for your Bsc? I’m asking because I studied Medical laboratory science (Histo science specialty) and I was considering a post graduate studies in Public health or Pathologist assistant & Laboratory medicine .Is that the same situation as yours ? Please reply

Yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afomon12: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello. I am starting my application for study permit next thursday. I want to do it by myself without using any agent. I want to ask about the passport photo to upload. Can I upload the soft copy of the passport directly into the online application? Secondly, filling the forms, can I fill them directly online without necessarily printing them out to sign and scan ? Gurus in the house kindly help a friend.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afomon12: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please can I use zenith or first bank mastercard ATM to pay for the application fee?

quote author=Lekiboboe post=99246421]
If you submitted your Application on Thursday, you out to have received two mails by now in which you will be directed to login into your GCkey account. Once you login, you would see two PDF files in Blue Colour

- Confirmation of Submission
- Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL)
, so download them, most esp. that BIL, cos that's one of the document you will take to VFS (Lagos or Abuja office) for your BIOMETRICS.

If you haven't gotten a mail from IRCC by now, its either
- Your Application has not bin submitted due to TRANSACTION DECLINED (in red color) caused by IRCC not accepting payment from some ATM Cards;
or
- due to some Unforseen Circumstances

If the payment was successful and you were debited the $235 CAD in Nigerian exchange rate in CAD, wait till Monday, the mail might come in by then.

Get across to the Agent that submitted your Application to know how far[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
afomon12:
Hello. I am starting my application for study permit next thursday. I want to do it by myself without using any agent. I want to ask about the passport photo to upload. Can I upload the soft copy of the passport directly into the online application? Secondly, filling the forms, can I fill them directly online without necessarily printing them out to sign and scan ? Gurus in the house kindly help a friend.
1. Yes or you can go take passport picture and tel them to send the soft copy or you can use your phone. 2. You'd use Adobe reader to fill it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Izusteph4: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

I regret to hear your study visa was rejected based on the reasons stated in the refusal letter. Please can you provide a detailed breakdown with information relating to your choice of program, sponsor, previous undergraduate degree. This will enable me advice you accordingly on how to address the concerns of the visa officer. In the meantime, I will urge you to order for your GCMS notes so we can have a clearer picture as to the reasons behind the delay of your application.

It will end in praise

Choice of program
Applied for Human Resources management. (PGD)

Previous academic standing
Had my first degree in social work. Graduate with a CGPA of 4.11. Wanted to switch back to management as I have always wanted so I decided to go for a psychology related field. HRM was the closest for me so I applied and gained admission.

Sponsor
My mother is my sponsor. She has about 3.6 million in her naira account and 10kUSD in her dollar account. Both in first bank. The naira account Has over 11million running through 12months. Also have some landed properties worth about 18million in her name.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lekiboboe:

If you submitted your Application on Thursday, you out to have received two mails by now in which you will be directed to login into your GCkey account. Once you login, you would see two PDF files in Blue Colour

- Confirmation of Submission
- Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL)
, so download them, most esp. that BIL, cos that's one of the document you will take to VFS (Lagos or Abuja office) for your BIOMETRICS.

If you haven't gotten a mail from IRCC by now, its either
- Your Application has not bin submitted due to TRANSACTION DECLINED (in red color) caused by IRCC not accepting payment from some ATM Cards;
or
- due to some Unforseen Circumstances

If the payment was successful and you were debited the $235 CAD in Nigerian exchange rate in CAD, wait till Monday, the mail might come in by then.

Get across to the Agent that submitted your Application to know how far
Thank you for responding, she sent me confirmation of submission and my biometric letter yesterday which she got from my account but I don't seem to be receiving any mails from them at all, she and I can't tell what the issue with that is
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Izusteph4:

Yea No1 is the reason I wanted HRM cos I wanted to study Economics but you know Nigeria university and how it goes

Based on NYSC I was posted in a secondary school in the north... though I can make relationships with social work and my NYSC work description

And about No2 I don’t want it cos I don’t like the courses entirely but if it will work best for me then I wouldn’t mind. But doing what I know best, HRM is something that can go.

Meanwhile I am reading through the link you shared. Also Wouldn’t getting a new admission affect my application even if I have to go for No2
Ok then,

Your GCMS will shed more light on what you should tackle as regards your Refusal.

To your last Question, it depends on the intake of the HRM program you are going for, if the Program you want to go for is for May Intake, do check if it's available for September, so you can defer your Admission to September.

If the program is only available for MAY INTAKE, you have no choice than to apply to another school

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good afternoon everyone!

So I made lots of considerations regarding sponsorship, career progression and everything in-between. CIC is justly strict and by the book so I don't want any thing that may be a red flag. From the start of application for admission to Visa application is filled with making and un-making of decisions cheesy

After thorough research, here is what I have finally decided on;

Graduate Certificate program on Insurance Management in Centennial College, Ontario.
Pls Note: I have BSc in Physics(2.1), I have worked in an insurance company affiliated with a strong Nigerian bank for five years plus. I currently work there and have attended an int. business summit(2019) at Singapore, courtesy of the company. Most managerial roles are requesting for academic knowledge in Insurance.

It's a One year(2 semesters) program.
The Company won't give me a study leave or leave of absence but I intend to wrap up my program under one year and come back home to vie for managerial posts in the insurance industry...or NOT!...who knows?

The total tuition is approximately 5 mill naira plus 10k cad totalling about 8 million naira.
I have 5m plus in my personal savings, accrued since 2013. A close-knit(close friend) of my late father has transferred 10 million to my account sometime last month and I have prepared a DEED OF GIFT for the said amount.
The company will provide me with introduction letter to the Embassy and one year income accrued with the company.

I have applied to UNBC but yet to get their decision. I couldn't apply to UNB as promised because I didn't want to waste application fee. I already applied to Centennial college but yet to get their decision too, though I am very hopeful with them.(I am yet to pay app fee since they will have to go through the docs submitted before I go ahead to make 95cad for app fee.)
I intend being my own sponsor

1) Please,how good are my chances in getting a study visa with these?
2) Even after the deed of gift, do I need to provide evidence to support why he had to gift me such amount?

@Frankrobbn1
@Lekiboboe
@Amylew
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Aissy:

Thank you for responding, she sent me confirmation of submission and my biometric letter yesterday which she got from my account but I don't seem to be receiving any mails from them at all, she and I can't tell what the issue with that is
Okay, you are good to go then,

What you gonna do now is to Book for your BIOMETRICS appointment online on VFS WEBSITE, either you choose LAGOS VFS office or ABUJA VFS office, any one close to you (the choice is yours), tell your agent to guide you on how to register online for a BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT.

Go through the contents in the two links below, you gonna find it helpful

What to go along with to VFS Office for Biometrics (Lagos or Abuja) and other essential information
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/303#93627542

Biometrics at VFS Office (Based on the experience of a Nairaland Member)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/12#97324402

At the end of the registration, you will receive a BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT LETTER

About you not receiving mails from IRCC,
Its obvious the agent didn't use your mail to sign up for a GCKEY account, reasons why you are not receiving mails from IRCC.

You would need to do what Frankrobbn advised you to do if you want to be receiving updates about your Application in your mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hajimuktar: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

See my responses below;

1. IELTS Certificate is valid for two (2) years. Therefore, the Nov, 2019 result is still valid and acceptable.

2. She should provide an updated IMM1294E with a copy of the IELTS.

3. Her response to the question doesn't in no way have a negative effect on her application.

Do exactly what I have adviced and she will have no issues with her application.

It will end in praise

Thanks so much. God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Izusteph4:

Choice of program
Applied for Human Resources management. (PGD)

Previous academic standing
Had my first degree in social work. Graduate with a CGPA of 4.11. Wanted to switch back to management as I have always wanted so I decided to go for a psychology related field. HRM was the closest for me so I applied and gained admission.

Sponsor
My mother is my sponsor. She has about 3.6 million in her naira account and 10kUSD in her dollar account. Both in first bank. The naira account Has over 11million running through 12months. Also have some landed properties worth about 18million in her name.
You can actually apply for masters in psychology directly instead of pgd. I feel that reduced your chances
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afomon12: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thanks Rotiab - So once I will download the forms and fill with Adobe reader. What of the signature ? Do I have to sign with Adobe reader ?
Rootiab:
1. Yes or you can go take passport picture and tel them to send the soft copy or you can use your phone. 2. You'd use Adobe reader to fill it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeebabyyy: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is it the same thing for UG program?
iampaulsmith:
They start considering all application towards the application deadline of that particular intake. So you should get a response slightly over a month after the deadline date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by muaa(f): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Some schools do not require IELTS??
What school is that please?

feistymikey:
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know if I can use an IELTS General training result for a study permit.

I have gotten admission already from a school that didn’t require it because I’m a citizen of Nigeria.

But I’m thinking I should add it to my application as a supporting document just incase.

I wrote this Particular IElTS exam last year when I thought I was going to apply for PR / express entry whatever

Thank you in advance for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by CnCstore: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Awesome! Let me know if you face any difficulty whatsoever during the process.

It will end in praise

Hello boss,please I need you to guide me on writing a near to perfect SOP .This is important cause academic qualification and work experience differ and don’t want to miss out on purpose of visit.I sent you an email.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

Please what specific land documents can I use to show proof of home ties?

What specific business documents can my sponsor submit for proof of funds?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thank you very much, I will do that .
Frankrobbn1:

Please request for your login details from the compensated agent. You can easily monitor the progress of your application through your CIC account.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thank you very much
Lekiboboe:

Okay, you are good to go then,

What you gonna do now is to Book for your BIOMETRICS appointment online on VFS WEBSITE, either you choose LAGOS VFS office or ABUJA VFS office, any one close to you (the choice is yours), tell your agent to guide you on how to register online for a BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT.

Go through the contents in the two links below, you gonna find it helpful

What to go along with to VFS Office for Biometrics (Lagos or Abuja) and other essential information
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/303#93627542

Biometrics at VFS Office (Based on the experience of a Nairaland Member)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/12#97324402

At the end of the registration, you will receive a BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT LETTER

About you not receiving mails from IRCC,
Its obvious the agent didn't use your mail to sign up for a GCKEY account, reasons why you are not receiving mails from IRCC.

You would need to do what Frankrobbn advised you to do if you want to be receiving updates about your Application in your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

Include a copy of the IELTS General test report form with your application. This makes you eligible for the NSE program.

It will end in praise

Hello frankrobbn1,

please in situation one submit IELTS with 7,7,7,5.5, knowing that one module is below NSE requirement, will they ask you to resubmit a new one? Also, will submitting such IELTS score for normal route affect decision making even though IELTS is not needed for normal route.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Maputhohq: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good evening House, please I'm kind of in a confused state right now and I'll need the advice of the gurus in the house. I graduated last year with a 3.8 CGPA in Mass Communication, and during the period of the lockdown till now, I've gathered web development skills and I'm very much interested in building a career in web development.
I have searched for some courses that could help me transition into the web development Field from Mass Communication and also help me study in Canada, and I've found two

1. MA In Communication and Technology at University of Alberta.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Interactive Media Design at Georgian College (This is very Web development inclined).

I need your advice as to whether to go through with either of these courses or should I just focus on getting a MA in a communication or Mass media course and try switch fields if I eventually go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Izusteph4: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

You can actually apply for masters in psychology directly instead of pgd. I feel that reduced your chances

Ok looking at the money I have (26k CAD), though I have paid part tuition, how much will a masters degree in psychology cost and how many years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Izusteph4: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please how do I order for my GCMS.

@Frankrobbn1
@Lekiboboe
And other gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Seansoft: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good afternoon house, I don’t know if I’m doing this right because I’m new to this Nairaland , someone just introduced me to this thread as well, because I’m in a serious dilemma right now, I really need help and please anyone that really wish to offer me help should please do so, I need advice on what to do if it is not too late for me, because I’m hooked right now

I have a BSC in Economics and I graduated since 2012. And I have this ambition of going abroad
I’m considering master but I had a 2.2

I met this agent on Instagram and he promises heaven and earth
He convinced me that I do not need to stress my self applying for a master that I can apply for another undergraduate program that he has a way of getting admission for undergraduate studies from a particular school in canada and then when I get to canada I can decide to work for 2 years and use the remaining 2 years to apply for masters in canada because I will be issued a 4years visa.. He said he will apply at the canada embassy for a second degree on my behalf that what he need to do is to Support the application with a good SOP, he said he’s good at what he does and he has a way to package me and my application before the embassy,

so I agreed and he charge me about 300k for application fees and services charge for admission process and after few weeks the admission came out but it was a conditional admission that doesn’t indicate my course of study

I don’t have a sponsor but at that time I had about 2million in my account and he said he can provide me with a sponsor if I paid 250k and I negotiated and we agreed and I paid

After then I paid another 100k for visa fee to his account. and what we have agreed on was that he will charge 100k when visa is out

And few days ago he send me messsage that I will be the one to write the SOP accepted I will write the SOP, and I was asking him to give me some information about the sponsors and the amount of money in the Sponsors account.. he told me he can not disclose any information about the sponsors to me for security reasons.

He send me a very quack SOP samples that is enough for that VO to Denied the Visa.

How can I write a good SOP without a detailed information about the sponsor and all.

It was then I realized that this guy just wanted to collect my money and send anything to the embassy, because I see he has nothing to lose if I got denied

He also told me that I will have to pay his 100k services charge when I’m going for my biometrics and that was not our initial agreement

I’m 31 years old I’m married but I’m not legally married I have a 6months old baby right now. He said all that does not matter that he will include all of that in my application to boost my chance I have been an hustler ever since my secondary school days sponsoring my self and my sister to school We have parents but they are not well to do because my father is a retired military man and mum don’t work.

My work experience is not really in line with the course I study in school

Because I had worked in School as client attendant and also work in a private organization in production department as a production staff
And I use my car as a side hustle for Uber

I actually wanted to tell the agent not to submit my application to the embassy because getting a denial will have a lot of negative effect on my status later in the future and I may not know how to correct them.. and he do not want to refund my money back to me

Please house what can I do Please do not ignore my message in the name of God! Insult and constructive critics are also welcome�

Should I just forget about the admission and the visa application because I’m sensing denial or is their anything I can do that will boost my chances..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ketima: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Seansoft:
Good afternoon house, I don’t know if I’m doing this right because I’m new to this Nairaland , someone just introduced me to this thread as well, because I’m in a serious dilemma right now, I really need help and please anyone that really wish to offer me help should please do so, I need advice on what to do if it is not too late for me, because I’m hooked right now

I have a BSC in Economics and I graduated since 2012. And I have this ambition of going abroad

He convinced me that I do not need to stress my self applying for a master that I can apply for another undergraduate program that he has a way of getting admission for undergraduate studies from a particular school in canada and then when I get to canada I can decide to work for 2 years and use the remaining 2 years to apply for masters in canada because I will be issued a 4years visa.. He said he will apply at the canada embassy for a second degree on my behalf that what he need to do is to Support the application with a good SOP, he said he’s good at what he does and he has a way to package me and my application before the embassy,

so I agreed and he charge me about 300k for application fees and services charge for admission process and after few weeks the admission came out but it was a conditional admission that doesn’t indicate my course of study

I don’t have a sponsor but at that time I had about 2million in my account and he said he can provide me with a sponsor if I paid 250k and I negotiated and we agreed and I paid

After then I paid another 100k for visa fee to his account. and what we have agreed on was that he will charge 100k when visa is out

And few days ago he send me messsage that I will be the one to write the SOP accepted I will write the SOP, and I was asking him to give me some information about the sponsors and the amount of money in the Sponsors account.. he told me he can not disclose any information about the sponsors to me for security reasons.

He send me a very quack SOP samples that is enough for that VO to Denied the Visa.

How can I write a good SOP without a detailed information about the sponsor and all.

It was then I realized that this guy just wanted to collect my money and send anything to the embassy, because I see he has nothing to lose if I got denied

He also told me that I will have to pay his 100k services charge when I’m going for my biometrics and that was not our initial agreement

I’m 31 years old I’m married but I’m not legally married I have a 6months old baby right now. He said all that does not matter that he will include all of that in my application to boost my chance I have been an hustler ever since my secondary school days sponsoring my self and my sister to school We have parents but they are not well to do because my father is a retired military man and mum don’t work.

Because I had worked in School as client attendant and also work in a private organization in production department as a production staff

I actually wanted to tell the agent not to submit my application to the embassy because getting a denial will have a lot of negative effect on my status later in the future and I may not know how to correct them.. and he do not want to refund my money back to me

Please house what can I do Please do not ignore my message in the name of God! Insult and constructive critics are also welcome�

Should I just forget about the admission and the visa application because I’m sensing denial or is their anything I can do that will boost my chances..

Sorry for what the agent did to you, but is obvious you have been scammed, and he indirectly sent back your application back you in the name of you writing your SOP.
Questions are:

1). You have bsc and going for another bsc at 31years

2). Applying with conditional offer, what is even the condition given In the admission letter?

3). How can you write proof of fund without the details of the sponsor he promised you that will be your sponsor (I may be wrong here oo as am still learning the process), is obvious he has no sponsor.

To cut the story short, sorry to sound this way, you have been scammed of your hard earned money. Canada school admissions and study visa application is straight forward stuff that anyone can do on his or her own. You know within yourself that this one won't make it before your eyes not to talk of the VO.

So, my humble suggestion is, hard up man, forget the scammer of an agent (if you can forget it ooo), take your time do your own institutions research and application close to your bsc or experience, cos as a 2.2 holder, it will be hard to get masters, so your best shot is POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA.
If you don't have the money, you can source for a blood relative who can sponsor you, then you take it up from there.

I did thorough research here and candavisa website from January to September 2020 on how to go about canada study and all that (with lots of screen shotting to keep them cos I may not find the info again) nd started my application in October nd now am on my way to apply for study permit and still learning front gurus here, who have been wonderful with giving vital nd helpful infos. So is never too late to start afresh bro.

All the best and it will end in praises

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Admin9: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Seansoft:

mehn, there are good agents and really bad ones as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Tim4humanity: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

I regret to hear your study visa was rejected based on the reasons stated in the refusal letter. Please can you provide a detailed breakdown with information relating to your choice of program, sponsor, previous undergraduate degree. This will enable me advice you accordingly on how to address the concerns of the visa officer. In the meantime, I will urge you to order for your GCMS notes so we can have a clearer picture as to the reasons behind the delay of your application.

It will end in praise

Hello Frankrobbn1, I was denied with the same similar reasons. My information includes
Previous degree : Bsc Information Technology,
Choice of program : Data Analysis PD Diploma, langara college, Vancouver.
My education is sponsored partly by an joint estate owned by me and my sister as we are the only benefactors signed by the bank (which bears my late mother's name because the account was opened to transfer funds from the Federal Government to the account) and partly by my father who is retired.

Thank you very much for helping out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by totee1999(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yes, there has been inflow and outflow but not in a large sum.

Frankrobbn1:

After the transactions were carried out, is there any trace of continuous inflow and outflow of money in your account or did you left the account dormant?

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by totee1999(f): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do you think we could talk on the phone if you don't mind of course?
Frankrobbn1:

After the transactions were carried out, is there any trace of continuous inflow and outflow of money in your account or did you left the account dormant?

It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.