Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (5998 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
So hard to find hot guys on here.

Yet they go around bashing girls like they are fine undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you are not fine, try to behave. Your compliment and criticism is not needed by me grin

If you have no photo on your profile, just keep your trap shut.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by r231(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ok grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am serious.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
Oh my! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hm,guys!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
Tima whats wrong with you today angry

Why are u bent on embarrassing yourself like this

Whats all these talks about Hot grin

You should be concerned about your personality which is what we men want grin

If you say u are HOT then i would pour you Ice water so you go cool which is what you really need rite now!! cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Because I have had enough of ugly nairalanders trying to be jackasses.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HighChief4(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
We have heard Miss Nairaland Hotie Tima
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by desholah(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
op.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by born2boink(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
This Namibian abusive girl grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
Here comes one.

He has no pic on his profile and he goes around with his wimpy dick trying to get with hot girls.

Stay away from my friend rokiatu. She do not do your type.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
grin grin grin tima leave that to rotiaku

she can fend for herself
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by frank317: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster, are u hot?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
frank3.16:

@poster, are u hot?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
190:

grin grin grin tima leave that to rotiaku

she can fend for herself

Seriously I hate that dude.

Let him leave my friend alone.

Born2fuck my ass
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
OP You are not so ugly, but at that same time don't you think you are beautifull or hot right?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
And you're the dude on your profile? With dark glasses like a blind man.

You must be very blind.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^ Yes but i'm bilind enough to see that u ain't hot. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
I don't need an ugly guy like you to find me hot.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

You must be very blind.

ROTFL grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
Op
what i find very interesting is that u can't even diffrentiate between beautifull & hot, get yourself a dressing sense b4 u can even try
to claim u 're beautifull, meanwhile don't hear hot again from your mouth. smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
People with bad fashion sense actually think they knows about fashion.

Oh God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

You must be very blind.
hehehe,cnt sto laughing
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
Timma has a bad mouth!!

Tima do u think i find you Hawt!!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
Op
Hotie Tima:

People with bad fashion sense actually think they knows about fashion.

Oh God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin

I told u B4 u ain't that ugly but don't speak about hot, alright prove me wrong by posting more of your hot pictures here, i know i'm too ugly to rate you hot pictures but i can assure u, other posters will rate you. Why not do that now?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
Freiburger:

Op
I told u B4 u ain't that ugly but don't speak about hot, alright prove me wrong by posting more of your hot pictures here, i know i'm too ugly to rate you hot pictures but i can assure u, other posters will rate you. Why not do that now?
I have people in real life that do that.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Goldieluks: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hot,as in? undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

So hard to find hot guys on here.

Yet they go around bashing girls like they are fine undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you are not fine, try to behave. Your compliment and criticism is not needed by me grin

[size=28pt]If you have no photo on your profile, just keep your trap shut STFU!.
[/size]

wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I have people in real life that do that.

So why are u selling your hotness here? and you are not doing it in a normal form; but you choose doing it tru slamming others n that is wrong, i'm not a hater O.K?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Brite02(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster. Shurrrrruuup there. Hw old r u self to be telling us to close maut! Abi u chop winch?

U self for ya ppx, u think say u fine?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
me i b hot guy, even mzd n hotie tima can attest to it. cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BANGING! Get 1.5GB On Mtn Free Within 24hours Now. (tested Et Trusted) / Best Slogans For Nairaland / Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.