Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (6013 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2011
amefi:

hw do u mean? u r my all in all oooooo.

g2b
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2011
violent:

I like the OP, she knew quite well she ain't remotely close to being Hot, but she's got an attitude.   I love chics with an attitude.

@OP

Here's a free unrequested advise tho, i recommend you take an earlier poster seriously and do something about your dress sense.

White shirt plus black skirt is plain and bland,. . . . . .you didn't quite stop at that, you took it a notch further with a black bag and a zebra colored shoe  shocked. . . . perhaps you might have gone unnoticed, but the red colour gave you up.

Lesson!--If your fashion statement aint busting balls, stay away from the red colours!

and you chose nairaland to announce that you are GAY, nice choice
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

g2b
cool cool

free dat dude
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by violent(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
aminalib:

and you chose nairaland to announce that you are GAY, nice choice

If you think like this all the time, most people would refer to you as being an ídiot
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

cool cool

free dat dude
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MzDarkSkin:

g2b
 lol
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by webbiest: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
i dont see hotness either
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by webbiest: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2011
i do i even upload a pic to my profile
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2011
violent:

If you think like this all the time, most people would refer to you as being an ídiot

and if you comment on girls sense of dress down to the T and the colors and combination, most would consider you GAY
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by cold(m): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2011
Abeg wetin dey happen here.What's all this talk abt being Hot or not,can someone pls explain
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Brite02:

@annawife. . . .hehehehheheheyyyYYY watch ya maut there!! Or, are u also hot or sumfin ??

Berrraaaaa, tell ya friend(poster) to go do some surgery tinga if she wanna get hawt grin then, we can have a rethink abt her, for now she no hawt lie lie!
Brite or blight take ya time ,
frank3.16:

@anna is that a black competition birthday? whatever that means
the more u look d less u see
Ore
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Babypinkyz(f): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2011
cold:

Abeg wetin dey happen here.What's all this talk abt being Hot or not,can someone pls explain  
catchn fun,gerrit?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by violent(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2011
aminalib:

and if you comment on girls sense of dress down to the T and the colors and combination, most would consider you GAY

Perhaps, you should change your circle of friends or maybe even consider relocating.

It doesn't require more than a measure of class, a pair of brain cells and some discerning eyes to see someone dressed for the circuit. The stereotyped picture you attempt to paint is totally devoid of logic!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2011
^
GBAM!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2011
violent:

Perhaps, you should change your circle of friends or maybe even consider relocating.

It doesn't require more than a measure of class, a pair of brain cells and some discerning eyes to see someone dressed for the circuit. The stereotyped picture you attempt to paint is totally devoid of logic!

awww i can tell that you are the bottom in the relationship
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by violent(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2011
aminalib:

awww i can tell that you are the bottom in the relationship

There's nothing cute in being an ársehole, give it up already!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2011
there is really nothing that the poster said that was wrong.
if your picture is posted then by all means say what you have to say
but if not then you have no place judging ANYBODY'S looks.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2011
violent:

There's nothing cute in being an ársehole, give it up already!

do you want me to stop?
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2011
cold:

bro you didnt go out today
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by moonraker(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2011
@ MzDarkSkin

How are u doin??

@ Poster

Ok
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrsChima(f): 1:03am On Mar 27, 2011
aminalib:

do you want me to stop?

Please free him! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrChima: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2011
^^^^

meet me in d bed room fast.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2011
moonraker:

@ MzDarkSkin

How are u doin??

@ Poster

Ok
angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by aminalib(f): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Please free him! grin grin grin grin grin

well i just started watch some african movie, he is excused.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by pwiz(m): 1:07am On Mar 27, 2011
Mr Chima:

^^^^

meet me in d bed room fast.
crack head
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by moonraker(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2011
@ 190

pls relax, theres no need for that. i only ask a simple question,

my apologizes if that was offensive!!!
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by annawhite(f): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2011
Mr chimA

Where is mrs.  Chima
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2011
moonraker:

@ 190

pls relax, theres no need for that. i only ask a simple question,

my apologizes if that was offensive!!!

we cool, im just watching my investments carefully cool cool
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2011
smh. grin

Moonraker I am fine. Thank you.
How are you? cool
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2011
p.wiz:

crack head

Easy killer! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by MrsChima(f): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2011
aminalib:

well i just started watch some african movie, he is excused.

Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2011
190:

we cool, im just watching my investments carefully cool cool

Point of correction= our investment. mind u i hv d highest stake, so i'm d chairman chief executive of Mzd coy.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2011
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Traffic Lights Mean In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / Latest Onshore & Offshore Engineering Software / How To Dye Using Nigerian Dye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.