Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (6011 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
Phate07:

Who be this one again? Where did she escape from? angry

She escaped from the Democratic Republic Of the Congo. grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by born2boink(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
Empty vessels make the most noise
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nebulae: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
Hilarious. undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Somymaurice(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2012
Hotie Tima: Here comes one.

He has no pic on his profile and he goes around with his wimpy dick trying to get with hot girls.

Stay away from my friend rokiatu. She do not do you type.
.ur such a sosy chick who lacks ethical values.u realy need to b schooled.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Jakumo(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2012
Now that you have decisively won the beauty contest you organized here, Hottie Tima, please can we just cut to the chase already, because your clientelle will most likely be interested in the following quaotations.

1. Head-job in a parked car. $__________

2. Hand-job in parked car. $ ___________

3. Quickie in a parked car. $ ___________

4. Un-protected quickie in car $ __________

4. Hooter grope through the car window $ _________

5. Rate for motel work per half-hour $__________

6. Rate for hotel work per bust nut $___________

7. Rate for motel Bondage and Discipline work $ _________

Please fill out the above form so that your advertisement can be produced for this contract. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Crizillion1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abeg who hot pics epp? mtcheww
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Umarlulu: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
HotieTima:
Because I have had enough of ugly nairalanders trying to be jackasses.

ugly
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by fortune1894(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm
Wish I could even trade my looks for money joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whose Nairaland's I.D Do You See Most, On Almost Or Every Thread You Open? / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment / What Traffic Lights Mean In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.