Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It (6015 Views)

DAVIDO SHARES TEST RESULT OF HIS BABY, GOES HOT ON BABY MAMA AND DELE MOMODU / Why Large Percentage Of Nairaland User Have No Pic On Their Profile / Eve I Changed The Pic On Ma Pro For U Hon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 2:43am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

H.Tima
Hey scum, watch your durty tongue, i don't know how to insult ladies & pls don't let me start again with u cos u won't find it funny anymore. Lastly, pls don't get mad at me just because u aint HOT.

THAT'S UR OPINION DOES IT LOOKS LIKE I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING U SAY

I HAVE ALREADY MEET U ONCE WHERE U SWORE AT ME WAT'S DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKES NOW
AS IF I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COZ OUT OF UR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LIKE A SAID PLS EXCUSE UR SELF FROM HERE
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by redsun(m): 2:46am On Mar 27, 2011
It is not everybody that love fifteen minutes fame.Not everybody that in tune in age of television and face book.The age of barbies and undue commercialization.

Some people like it discreet,u should appreciate that.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:47am On Mar 27, 2011
Swear at u? what kind of stupid allegation is that? have i ever talk to this NOT before here on NL?lol
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by amefi(m): 2:49am On Mar 27, 2011
gudnite Annawhite, see u wen i see u. cheers.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2011
tosin easy oooh

she be babe oooh

tima tosin is the last guy u wanna mess with,

i even gentle where the guy dey oo

please u both are my cool friends stop it
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Araboy(m): 2:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Hey Hottie
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 2:53am On Mar 27, 2011
Abeg o!, i no dey yab again o!, i just dey tell dat lil girl my mind ni.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by LesbianBoy(m): 2:57am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

THAT'S your OPINION DOES IT LOOKS LIKE I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING U SAY

I HAVE ALREADY MEET U ONCE WHERE U SWORE AT ME WAT'S DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKES NOW
AS IF I CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COZ OUT OF your   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LIKE A SAID PLS EXCUSE your SELF FROM HERE  

BOMB!!! Ore pls let us stop seeing u @ romance section go to education section abeg ur english poor jor  tongue

@190, erm bro how can u be dis gullible, men she has been d one all dis while nor mind am

@tosinville nor mind the 'HOT' girl she too day lie
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 3:01am On Mar 27, 2011
I HATE LESBIANBOY MORE THAN U TOSIN NO JOKE

I HATE THIS GUY WITH GREAT PASSION SO ANYTHING HE SAY'S I JUST FLASH IT DOWN THE TOILET angry angry angry angry angry GOD I HATE U
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Araboy(m): 3:03am On Mar 27, 2011
I don't like to comment on people look but Hottie you can be the judge if you like to see if I m handsome or not drop your email and you won't be disapointed Anna White was the only NL who ever seen my picture but lately her and I fight a lot
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 3:05am On Mar 27, 2011
[size=18pt]I swear lesbian boy is making me CRY with laffter

this guy is frigging funny
[/size]
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2011
Araboy:

Hey Hottie

YEAH!!!!

Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2011
H.Tima
You hate lesbianboy just because he fixed out your grammatical error? whats bad in that? why some people just dislike to hear the truth about themselves just like you? Nigger please, just accept the facts that you're not HOT more time
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 3:14am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

H.Tima
You hate lesbianboy just because he fixed out your grammatical error? whats bad in that? why some people just dislike to hear the truth about themselves just like you? Nigger please, just accept the facts that you're not HOT more time 

now your making laugh  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u say i am not hot must i think that so too no i don't
so u believe wat u want and i will believe wat i want
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by redsun(m): 3:18am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Abioo?What u wish urself is what u get.Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Now u are getting i,u may have to retract some of ur earlier statements.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by redsun(m): 3:22am On Mar 27, 2011
The way u project ur mind,determines ur happiness.You could be fat,thin,ugly,beautiful,deformed,crafted,how u carry urself is what people see and that is ur true self.Positive vibration
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Its all good, we're the guys to let you know that you're HOT not for you creating numerous topics about you being hot. Topic like this from you being hot is probably up to 10 here in this section, wats up with dhat.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by LesbianBoy(m): 3:25am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I HATE THIS GUY WITH GREAT PASSION SO ANYTHING HE SAY'S I JUST FLASH IT DOWN THE TOILET  angry angry angry angry angry GOD I HATE U  

i laff in calabar!!!!!! U r telling me u hate me so i should start crying or wat, lol Tima abi Time ki lo ru ko e dont like me o i dnt give a damn!!!!! enuff NLDERS wud like to be in my shoes cos no one wants to be 'liked' by someone who shoots 'BOMB' anyhow without control!!!!!! O gal make i nor yab u o so u go fit slip wella dis nite cos i can see what i said previously got to u!!!!!  tongue
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by HotieTima(f): 3:25am On Mar 27, 2011
Tosinville:

Its all good, we're the guys to let you know that you're HOT not for you creating numerous topics about you being hot. Topic like this from you being hot is probably up to 10 here in this section, wats up with dhat.

i know i am hot i don't have to create topic to let u all know that

but this wasnt' me FOR THE LOVE OF GOD  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by LesbianBoy(m): 3:33am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Bazooka!!!!!! Pls make sure u follow my previous advice tongue
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 3:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Well to me you're not even qualify enough to call beautiful not to say HOT, sorry! sorry!! sorry!!! or maybe if you can come up with new pic.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by 190: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2011
Lesbian wont kill me

he wont kill me,
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 27, 2011
Lesbian boy BEHAVE! angry

Hotie Tima:

I HATE THIS GUY WITH GREAT PASSION SO ANYTHING HE SAY'S I JUST[b] FLASH[/b] IT DOWN THE TOILET angry angry angry angry angry GOD I HATE U

sorry sis I HAD to! grin grin but seriously ignore them hun. undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2011
Chei, this mgbeke hotie is just dismantling the English language like there is no tomorrow. Miss Tima, your grammar is just as beautiful as you are.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 27, 2011
All I do is laugh laugh no matter what. . Lmao this niggaz are killing it here. Easy on the hotie tottie. Damn how I love hearing that song and seeing first class strippers swing it on. Girls girls girls, ya all need to take it freaking easy of feeling you are all that when you don't even look more beautiful than my early morning sh1t honestly. Let peeps admire you more than you do to yourself. That mirror in you house could be confusing you a lot, maybe is even *made in China mirror* or one whole pack of 2 days to be expired mary kay crap. Note: No woman is ugly in the sight of God and to that unfortunate brother who had no choice. Peace
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 27, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Chei, this mgbeke hotie is just dismantling the English language like there is no tomorrow. Miss Tima, your grammar is just as beautiful as you are.
angry angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Tosinville(m): 4:24am On Mar 27, 2011
lol
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Freiburger(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i know i am hot i don't have to create topic to let u all know that

but this wasnt' me FOR THE LOVE OF GOD  angry angry angry angry angry angry

You 're not only embarrassing yourself but other ladies out here. Hope you know what you are doing.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by Phate07(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2011

Who be this one again? Where did she escape from? angry
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2011
@Op,are u by any chance a Ghanaian or Liberian?
Thread is hilarious.
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by cold(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2011
Ok the hangover don clear.where dem dey
Annawhite,who're all those obesed women in your profile undecided
Re: If You Are Not Hot On Nairaland, Behave!if You Have No Pic On Ur Profile Shut It by deniyor: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
Within a month of two, you have been shown to be full of crap. Beauty is only skin deep and depends highly on who is assessing you. With the kind of personality you show in here, I am sure you can get a man. I just doubt you can keep one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Onshore & Offshore Engineering Software / How To Dye Using Nigerian Dye / pictures of a lautech student nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.