Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman (814 Views)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / I Kinda Get Along With Older Men More / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by scorpio58(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am not expecting any positive responses because I was told not to. I just want to know if this kind of relationship can be positive and accepted by nigerian culture?
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by HighChief4(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
If you are happy in the relationship, what people say or think do not matter. But i dont deem it wise, except the person is doing that for papers
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
why should u care about what is accepted by 'Nigerian Culture' if you
love someone? Shouldn't the opinions of the two be what really matters?
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by Goldieluks: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
High_Chief:

If you are happy in the relationship, what people say or think do not matter. But i dont deem it wise, except the person is doing that for papers

true.
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by aminalib(f): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2011
I need more information before i can give my thoughts,
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2011
LMAO@not expecting positive responses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oooh! Damn! Is it that bad OP? (laughing and wiping tears)

Sorry, but that shit was funny! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you asking people what they think of YOUR RELATIONSHIP? Seriously. grin
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by Thirst4Lif: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2011
So it's okay as long as he's trying to get a green card? Pitiful!

Instead of invading another country, why not stay home and

try to make your own country a better place to live. Most of

you speak of Nigeria as if it's the promise land, but you can't

wait to leave! Interesting!
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

So it's okay as long as he's trying to get a green card? Pitiful!

Instead of invading another country, why not stay home and

try to make your own country a better place to live. Most of

you speak of Nigeria as if it's the promise land, but you can't

wait to leave! Interesting!

You alright suga? Pass me the taba please. Good. Inhale and exhale.
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by redsun(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2011
Middle class,middle age african american women are very comfortable to be with,no stress.i mean the ones that are not kolos,crazy.
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by Thirst4Lif: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima

That all you got, Suga?? What no intelligent and valid contradiction?
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

@ Mrs. Chima

That all you got, Suga?? What no intelligent and valid contradiction?

No that is not all I have but I want you to leave that taba alone.
Re: Younger Nigerian Men With Older African American Woman by scorpio58(f): 5:03am On Mar 27, 2011
I appreciate everyone responses. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Picking Up Gurls On The Street / How I Wish They Understand. / What Do You Call Your Girlfriend/lover/partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.