Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wetin Fine For This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Fine For This Guy? (571 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Fine For This Guy? by sacajawea: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Every Once or twice a week, on the Average, I would be posting a Pic of Guys I see on the Internet that People especially Women.
Everywhere I turn people say this Guy is fine, but wetin fine for this Guy, to be honest I don't see it.

Click the link below, and read the Comments. Women from Al over the world find that guy attractive, but to me he is Just there oh. Now I ma not saying he is Ugly or unattractive to look at, but women are always saying that he is Fine fine fine.

This is the first of many to come.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CI4U4CTJO_H/?igshid=mjk6jm6fgzpj
Re: Wetin Fine For This Guy? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
you're a . mumu man undecided
. sense you no get undecided

great writing skills as a blogger you don't have undecided

please goan start selling pito, lolly or sobo wink undecided
Re: Wetin Fine For This Guy? by laluski(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
And how is this going to help your destiny
Re: Wetin Fine For This Guy? by Drsnives(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
According to fela
Different different fever na im dea.. Malaria fever nko ide.. Confusion fever nko ide na im dea bring the matter that one dea..
Op is confused

(1) (Reply)

Female Miseducations : The Manipulative Man / Advice Pls / What Is Your Opinion About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.