Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos (56576 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by DukeJoe17: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You can visit the link below to see what he is doing for the poor like you..
https://www.nairaland.com/6322451/akwa-ibom-state-today-welcome#97234585
since you couldn't refute my claims, it therefore shows that you are a gullible wuss who doesn't worth my precious seconds
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
BREYZ:
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
Yes oo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by John4B: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
these are ppl that hv governor not we

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

I just hope you are mentally ok
Seriously maybe he's not o
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akwa Ibom should be the most developed state in Nigeria but they take tradition into everything. Tradition is killing this stated. If something is about to kill you and you are opportuned to get rid of it do so.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by 1manuel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm really impressed

See the mods of this forum should be blocking accounts of ethnic bigots like some people above me
I'm an Igbo guy imo state to be precise but when i see development in another state or region it give ls me joy.. And that's how it should be

As far as we are under the name Nigeria ��. Then we are one.... We the youths should put tribalism behind us and work together. Cause I'm sure it's the tribalistic attitude our parents had against each other contributed to into turning this country to a shit hole

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
More..
ON THE MARBLE

I have seen a number of buildings in Nigeria but in terms of the modern technological facilities embedded in a building of this nature, this is probably one of the best , if not the best that I've seen in the country.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo speaking while on inspection of (21 Storey Smart Building) DAKKADA TOWER, during his private visit to Akwa Ibom State.

Date : Saturday, 19th December, 2020..

Yeye man, how many of such building did he put up in his 8 yrs as President?

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Amanyanabo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

True
moreso, Akwaibom has been low for now.
I hope in the future, their neighbors won't flow the state with Cultism.

apologizes to their neighbors

Lol, I'm guessing u mean PH.....The city is greatly misunderstood, there's more to her than just cultism

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by stayclearofme: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba moslems will always show themselves.

AKS is Ibibio and Annang land, Lagos is a no man's land.
Lagos is no man's land because Lagos doesn't have original inhabitants or natives? Nor be una fault at all.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
fernandoc:
If I had money I will invest in real estate here
You must not have money of your own to do it.. You can run an attractive business proposal with some cooperate citizen and sell yourself..

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Sammy07: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amanyanabo:

Lol, I'm guessing u mean PH.....The city is greatly misunderstood, there's more to her than just cultism
Hmmm
okay oo

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

True

You are saying the truth my brother
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Trogge: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akwa lbom, will become the new Lagos, since Lagos state government is making life difficult

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
Wetin u no fit do for ur state after many years on the throne grin
Lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tannhauser:
angry

Okay. Nicely done.
Yeah
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
IdJack:
This is good.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Yeah
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
godwin1189:

Who is this one? They are here
Haters will always be around..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

So what has happened after undergoing d inspection?
Come close let me tell you.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Luckydubby7:
This is what buhari supposed to be doing as a president of Nigeria.
grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Why I love my state..
You get choice?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kobicove:
No be to build be the main issue, na maintenance be the koko undecided
Them go soon invite you to come maintain for them, maintanator..

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

True

Their Neighbors Cross River and Rivers

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Audio tins
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Come close let me tell you.

Where are u?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You can visit the link below to see what he is doing for the poor like you..
https://www.nairaland.com/6322451/akwa-ibom-state-today-welcome#97234585
grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
masui:

grin grin grin

No be lie my brother
cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by phkka1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ikpeazu see your next door neighbors working very hard to develop their states.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
EMMY76:
Tall sophisticated building in a middle of nowhere.
Udoudoma is in the middle of nowhere?
You really need sense..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Akwa Ibom should be the most developed state in Nigeria but they take tradition into everything. Tradition is killing this stated. If something is about to kill you and you are opportuned to get rid of it do so.
How?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Amanyanabo:

grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by googlepikins: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Akwa Ibom State is trying its best with its allocation while some people do nothing in their state, very soon they would troop into Akwa Ibom and call themselves developer and Akwa Ibom a no man's land or their ancestors land

Don't mind them, Afonjas and their bulshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.