Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos (56574 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerians are tying a government constructing an office complex to developmental strides. Tell me, where in sane places do city councils/government construct office complexes? This is another "project" that is totally unnecessary.

Create industrial parks in each senatorial districts ensuring companies in actual production cite their facilities there, they employ people, businesses are formed by astute entrepreneurs to provide services and real estate companies construct buildings for these buildings to occupy. The Shard in London was not built by the Office of the Mayor of London or has the Lagos state government built any office complex. You ensure the economy is grown, attract investors/businesses and the requisite population not construct buildings. Now, which companies will occupy this building in the state with the second highest unemployment rate in Nigeria?

Honestly, I am thoroughly disappointed in Udom considering his education and professional experience.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sammy07:

True
moreso, Akwaibom has been low for now.
I hope in the future, their neighbors won't flow the state with Cultism.

apologizes to their neighbors
Which of the neighbors are you talking about?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amanyanabo:

Lol, I'm guessing u mean PH.....The city is greatly misunderstood, there's more to her than just cultism
If all things being equal I don't see or think anyone from rivers state should settle in other states but because of quota system and bad leadership the state has been put into tight corners.
For the fact it is more of awka ibom people in rivers state than the other.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Molahnelson(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
kiss
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Amanyanabo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
onyechez:

If all things being equal I don't see or think anyone from rivers state should settle in other states but because of quota system and bad leadership the state has been put into tight corners.
For the fact it is more of awka ibom people in rivers state than the other.
Yeah, true we don't like living home like that. Even as I am currently, I'm home sick and can't wait to return home. I've been away for 9 months now
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amanyanabo:

Yeah, true we don't like living home like that. Even as I am currently, I'm home sick and can't wait to return home. I've been away for 9 months now
Rivers state is very rich, if things are put in place we should be visiting other states as tourists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.