Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists (2067 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2020
tobechi74:
I love this .
Alpha male are dominant in other aspect. Of their lives.
Here, redpill teaches them to treat ladies ins particular way . They remain like nerds in other areas of life. You cannot hide it too long.

Ladies can tell the difference between a real Alpha male and an Alpha male in bed matters. She will see how you react amidst your fellow guy. That is the real you.
You are the only I assume (I might be wrong) who got the message among many men.

Because the thread didn't bash women like it has become custom here, they call it rubbish and senseless.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by eyizlive(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:

You are still placing yourself high. No one has that time hating on you. It's all in your head. wink

Lolzzzz see diswan. We pass two? or is there another gender u rating nii?
Ur obsession with male-centered threads always betrays this ur fallacy of men being unimportant. Goan sleep

2 Likes

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Shortyy(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:

Lolzzzz see diswan. We pass two? or is there another gender u rating nii?
Ur obsession with male-centered threads always betrays this ur fallacy of men being unimportant. Goan sleep

Because men won't stay a day without making thousands of female threads. I'm not that afraid to put y'all in your places.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by eyizlive(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
As per the thread lolzzzz Op dey para o.

At the end of the day, at the core of both the red-pill message and your message is the sole truth for both genders.
*BETTER YOURSELF* LOVE YOURSELF* RESPECT YOURSELF*

A lot of fools claim they red-pill because some of @Ubunja miseducations allow them to showcase their hate for women. Same with Nigerian feminists (Na Nigerian ones I sabi)

How you use your money with regards to pussy-acquisition or love will always rest on different factors that either doctrine (red-pill & feminists) can't help you with. (Error corrected)

I'll say it again, THERE'S ONLY ONE OMNISCIENCE, AND IT'S GOD (Pele if you don't believe in God, I can't help you).

So take what you can from both ideologies and rest. E no bad if you too form your own doctrine and e generate widespread following.

So fellas, stop the disputes the core message is the same *BETTER YOURSELF*

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by eyizlive(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:

Because men won't stay a day without making thousands of female threads. I'm not that afraid to put y'all in your places.

Okay o, I hear u. Men are not important but my GF told me I'm important this morning and guess who I believe? grin

Btw shey dat ur link dey gain traction sha? U should work on that o.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Shortyy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:

Okay o, I hear u. Men are not important but my GF told me I'm important this morning and guess who I believe? grin

Btw shey dat ur link dey gain traction sha? U should work on that o.

Lol when I say men are not important, I mean men who treat women like trash. And if you treat her like trash and she still sees you as important, then it's either she's psychologically not ok or she just have low self esteem.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
SmartMen:

Oga, if you cannot face your fellow man when they fork u up, just get out of here, you can't be counted as an Alpha Male if your sole aim is on women. Men take no bullshit from anyone, either women and men.

The way most of you talk about this thing shows you actually lack balls to face a man like yourself OFFLINE. Alpha Male mantra is not designed to be focused on women only. It goes way way way beyond that.

However, It is becoming glaring that many of you don't know what it means to be a man and you lack balls to tackle real-world challenges like a man.

Alpha Males doesn't call themselves Alpha Male... A lion does not announce his kingship. Never! The way he handles specific tasks shows that he is the king of the jungle.

You are only Alpha Male or "red piller" online and with women but a cold spineless sissy when a man fork u up cos u can't fight. That is not a trait of a MAN...

Calm down bro, as it stands you don't have to orientate, sensitize or teach a man how to behave or handle fellow men because naturally a male guard is alway up around other male.
Men see themselves as equals, hence the slang "all man for himself", i am sure you've spent more than two decade if not more in life ... can you please share an experience that depict been manipulated by a fellow man.
When so called feminist clamour for equality i just pity them, Equality is why a man will see a man & woman stranded under the sun buh will decide to assist only the woman.
Naturally men are not nice to one another, zero feelings .. how do you manipulate someone that does not even send you grin hence why we focus the discussion on women (favourites) i hope that answers it.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
SmartMen:
Feel big over what exactly? You guys come on Nairaland, instead of teaching kids growing up ( not sure you are aware of the number teens and early twenties that grace this section, do you?) how.

You are your crews are idiots but you don't know it yet.

You are a prefect exemplar of people who would argue that a car is useless because it doesn't prioritize moving on water over land.
You are so shortsighted by your ego. You think you are smart but smart people are open-minded.

What is purpose of gaining everything in the world, only to lose it spending it all on women.
If you knew anything about the redpill you would know the redpill advocates personal-development. Chase your goals inlieu of chasing women.

I percieve that I have bruised your ego and made you seem irrelevant, but that was necessary because you had nothing new to offer.
The redpill has something to offer, what do you have to offer to men.
Instead of whining like a bitch why not create something that adds value to men.

If you think the redpill is missing something. Please with no further ado create a thread that hightlights those other areas you have listed. If you can't do that then craw back to the hole you came from.
I will say it again, op be prolific with your time.

PS: If you recall I didn't say your post is rubbish. If that is what is paining you.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:

So take what you can from both ideologies and rest. E no bad if you too form your own doctrine and e generate widespread following.

Peace!

This is what I want the op to understand. But I see he is not smart enough to understand it.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Wannabenz: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
I know nairaland broke, bitter and frustrated alpha males will soon invade this tread to bash the op, just like the one above me just did.grin grin cheesy grin.
If you're truly a virgin come make we link up. I'm in Onitsha, Anambra.
Buzz me on Whatsapp zeroninezero68664144
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Liposure: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
SmartMen:
Madam, point of correction: Say Nigerian woman and not Woman. I say so because 99% of Nigerian brand of feminism is rubbish emanating from heartbreaks, which precipitate hate and disgust towards men. The worse is that many of you lead lots of girls astray as if you don't need a man while cuddling veiny black mamba. We saw Linda Ikeji do this, we saw it a few weeks ago on Twitter too.
what is practised here is a vile form of feminism

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
eyizlive:
As per the thread lolzzzz Op dey para o.

At the end of the day, at the core of both the red-pill message and your message is the sole truth for both genders.
*BETTER YOURSELF* LOVE YOURSELF* RESPECT YOURSELF*

A lot of fools claim they red-pill because some of @Ubunja miseducations allow them to showcase their hate for women. Same with Nigerian feminists (Na Nigerian ones I sabi)

How you use your money with regards to pussy-acquisition or love will always rest on different factors that either doctrine (red-pill & feminists) can't help you with. (Error corrected)

I'll say it again, THERE'S ONLY ONE OMNISCIENCE, AND IT'S GOD (Pele if you don't believe in God, I can't help you).

Peace!

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Liposure:
what is practised here is a vile form of feminism

Yeah, I gave left 1% for the sane ones because I know 2 awesome women who are married and they are feminists.

You see those ones that are on married and running their mouth like typewriter, they are witches.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

This is what I want the op to understand. But I see he is not smart enough to understand it.

You were insulting in your submission and it's my nature to return the favour.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

You are a prefect exemplar of people who would argue that a car is useless because it doesn't prioritize moving on water over land.
You are so shortsighted by your ego. You think you are smart but smart people are open-minded.

What is purpose of gaining everything in the world, only to lose it spending it all on women.
If you knew anything about the redpill you would know the redpill advocates personal-development. Chase your goals inlieu of chasing women.

I percieve that I have bruised your ego and made you seem irrelevant, but that was necessary because you had nothing new to offer.
The redpill has something to offer, what do you have to offer to men.
Instead of whining like a bitch why not create something that adds value to men.

If you think the redpill is missing something. Please with no further ado create a thread that hightlights those other areas you have listed. If you can't do that then craw back to the hole you came from.
I will say it again, op be prolific with your time.

PS: If you recall I didn't say your post is rubbish. If that is what is paining you.

Lol... Let me get to PC and I will address this. In your other comment, you said I am not smart enough, even when you were clearly the one who isn't smart enough to understand what I put up there.

Cos if you were smart, you would have seen that I am not really against RedPill or Alpha Male.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by SmartMen: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
tobechi74:
I love this .
Alpha males are dominant in other aspects Of their lives..
Here, red pill teaches them to treat ladies ins particular way. They remain like nerds in other areas of life. You cannot hide it too long.

Ladies can tell the difference between a real Alpha male and an Alpha male in bed matters. She will see how you react amidst your fellow guy. That is the real you.
You got this perfect. summary of what I was saying.
Re: Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2022
LadyTianna:
Finally, someone with sense. The men and boys here are so blinded by their hatred for women that they don't realize they are just like Nigerian feminists. Its quite repulsive.
There's noting wrong with that.
It takes extreme misogyny to fight misandry masked as feminism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have U Ever Received A Call While In An Awkward Situation? / Crazy Househelp / Does Anyone Experience This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.