Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? (484 Views)

I'm Crushing On This Nairaland Moderator. What Do I Do? / Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Frustrated007: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
guys please is this nairaland exchanger legit?I have about $2000 worth of Google play cards that I wanna exchange, I just want to be sure that the guy isn't a scammer.
I have googled him and found some old scam reports that were later resolved..
But I'm still skeptical shocked rexchangeng .com
Re: Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Baller45653: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Bros I say make I help you run am but you no want, see my page abi watin una de call am here, if you're in Lagos or Ogun, I can even give you sure site and you can be dropping the card one after you get credited for the other
Re: Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Baller45653: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2020
And back to your question they only trade btc and other cryptocurrencies
Re: Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Soleye24(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Frustrated007:
guys please is this nairaland exchanger legit?I have about $2000 worth of Google play cards that I wanna exchange, I just want to be sure that the guy isn't a scammer.

leme help bro, no ripping aswear
Re: Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Baller45653: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Frustrated007:
700k for the 2k
Re: Is This Nairaland Exchanger Legit? by Saucekide25(m): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Frustrated007:

Hello @Frustrated007, kindly note that the said "scam report" thread was a thread created by a known scammer that I called out here on Nairaland after he scammed some of my colleagues.

He refunded this money after two months, and reached out to me to pull down his details, which I obliged to, and he subsequently edited his thread to "resolved"

Furthermore, the thread was only a plea from him asking me to remove his details that I shared to the admins (we had a couple of business deals in the past), he never called me out for any scam case or cases.

Kindly edit the phrases you used on this thread to describe rexchangeng, as it's been indexed on Google in a bad way and would only make us lose customers and valuable business transactions.

You can view reviews about rexchangeng from old members on one of our threads on NL below, we will never be involved in any shady deals, ever.

https://www.nairaland.com/6267327/sell-btc-payoneer-perfectmoney-great

Additionally, you can view my profile to find customer recommendations and feedback on our exchange service.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Kisses / Top 10 Africa Romance Stories You Should Read / Effective Herbal Sex Pills For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.