Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (5809 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by destindd(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2019
Some say falling in love is the closest we mortals have to magic.

There's no explanation for it, no rationale for it. The idea that two human beings can confidently swear themselves to each other forever is so implausible that we can only chalk it up to other-worldly forces making it possible.

Some say falling in love is just biological, that it's what happens when clusters of pheromones collide and randomly, by the graces of science, connect two people together.

No matter where you land on the romantic/cynic spectrum, it's hard to put love into words, to pinpoint exactly what it feels like when your and your partner's heart and soul and body and mind are all in perfect agreement with each other.

But that sure as hell hasn't stopped us from trying.

Few days ago, in my own personal attempt to do so, I asked people to describe the exact moment they knew they were in love with their partners. The responses were uplifting, hilarious and gave us all a little hope that real, true love is out there.

I like the fact that she sent me a message and I can't get my eyes off her profile picture. I made an approach by replying the gorgeous looking young lady. But, she hasn't reply yet. She is everything. She redefined the qualities I looked for in women.

Her forum name is Lisa....I won't complete it.

Chuckles!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Melison(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
So for all the problems wey full naija na this one be ur own?? No yawa shaa lisaann coman see

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Kowor(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
Curvybaby:
Lukadiswan angry angry angry Na this type dey drink sniper after heartbreak Love gbuo gi there
Easy hanti

3 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by logan2(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
Curvybaby:
Lukadiswan angry angry angry
Na this type dey drink sniper after heartbreak
Love gbuo gi there

Lukadiswan I'm sure is only bleep you know,curvybaby Ko wavy level ni ,curve gbuo hi Dia

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by delugajackson: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
Asslicking at its finest.

Very soon you will begin to defend her opinion on every thread, fight her online battles and degrade your fellow guys on Nairaland for a hollow crevice you have not seen.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by badadvice(f): 10:02pm On May 24, 2019
Thread Topic: how i fall in love with this nairaland pretty lady.
Thread content: long unnecessary epistle on meaning, advantages, disadvantages, significance, proven hypothesis, possibilities, moral lesson etc of love.
Attached picture/diagram: picture of a fairly handsome guy with big lower lip.
Conclusion: having read the thread, the following conclusion were arrived at;
1) the main purpose of creating the thread wasnt discussed. That is, the name of the "nairalander pretty lady" was not mentioned neither was she talked about in the content.
2) op is an attention seeking bastard.
3) he is high on some alien weed.
4) no lady sent him any stupid message.
5) a guy sent the message and
6) he's fvcking gay and has fallen inlove with the big-lipped f@ggot who sent him the message and whose picture he uploaded above.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by hmmm222: 10:02pm On May 24, 2019
destindd:

There's no explanation for it, no rationale for it. The idea that two human beings can confidently swear themselves to each other forever is so implausible that we can only chalk it up to other-worldly forces making it possible.

Some say falling in love is just biological, that it's what happens when clusters of pheromones collide and randomly, by the graces of science, connect two people together.

No matter where you land on the romantic/cynic spectrum, it's hard to put love into words, to pinpoint exactly what it feels like when your and your partner's heart and soul and body and mind are all in perfect agreement with each other.

Few days ago, in my own personal attempt to do so, I asked people to describe the exact moment they knew they were in love with their partners. The responses were uplifting, hilarious and gave us all a little hope that real, true love is out there.

I like the fact that she sent me a message and I can't get my eyes off her profile picture. I made an approach by replying the gorgeous looking young lady. But, she hasn't reply yet. She is everything. She redefined the qualities I looked for in women.

Chuckles!!

LisaAnne we are in love with you oh
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2019
Good for you Op, ignore the negative ones up there, may you achieve what you seek.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Mikora: 10:36pm On May 24, 2019
Mumu raised to power 10

5 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2019
Would have been perfect if she felt that same way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by ThothHermes: 12:39am On May 25, 2019
I know the feeling.
One has got me smitten. I keep reading her posts up and down.
I hope to get over it soon. I hate how it makes me feel. angry angry

But you get liver sha.

Why does she have a p.ornstar's name grin grin grin

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Vizzim: 1:09am On May 25, 2019
destindd:

Chuckles!!

Good for you Op. Well my advice for you is treat the lady with care and avoid making promises.
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by rex444(m): 3:44am On May 25, 2019
I wish she understands and feels the same way you do ......no go drink anything if she say she no do ooooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by IvarTheTerrible: 4:16am On May 25, 2019
delugajackson:
Asslicking at its finest.

Very soon you will begin to defend her opinion on every thread, fight her online battles and degrade your fellow guys on Nairaland for a hollow crevice you have not seen.

......and will NEVER see undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by mcjohny(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2019
Nawa ooh is this one. lols what is love?. what do you know about love maybe you ask wrong people start from your parents so they tell you that you don't go around loving anybody that looks appealing to your eyes oga. love does not just appear, it is gradually built and very difficult to break. I have misplaced love for lust many times but have come back to learn what I refused to study.

3 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by reccy(m): 5:21am On May 25, 2019
Bro, no vex ooo, you sure say you dy alright so??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:17am On May 25, 2019
WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS??

angry

Someone should delete this rubbish thread

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On May 25, 2019
Stupid posts all over romance section.

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by jchioma: 6:50am On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
Thread Topic: how i fall in love with this nairaland pretty lady.
Thread content: long unnecessary epistle on meaning, advantages, disadvantages, significance, proven hypothesis, possibilities, moral lesson etc of love.
Attached picture/diagram: picture of a fairly handsome guy with big lower lip.
Conclusion: having read the thread, the following conclusion were arrived at;
1) op is an attention seeking bastard.
2) he is high on some alien weed.
3) no lady sent him any stupid message.
4) a guy sent the message and
5) he's fvcking gay and has fallen inlove with a big-lipped f@ggot whose picture he uploaded above.

Your maddness is bigger than the OPs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Deepfeel(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2019
He ended up saying nothing at all sad, Biko with the number of fake monikers we have here how are you sure Lisa is even a female?

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Kingrexyl(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2019
Idiot! go and make money first

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by badadvice(f): 7:10am On May 25, 2019
jchioma:

Your maddness is bigger than the OPs.

if you meant that as a joke, then the first picture ( a playful humour-filled "waka" ) is for you.
But if what you wrote up there was meant to be an insult, the second picture (a vengeful waka laced with immense hatred) is directed at you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:22am On May 25, 2019
Mehn, too many savage comments on this thread. Anyways, I dey sell sniper @op. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:27am On May 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Mehn, too many savage comments on this thread. Anyways, I dey sell sniper @op. grin grin grin

how much? I'll need one

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by respect80(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2019
badadvice:

if you meant that as a joke, then the first picture ( a playful "waka" ) is for you.
But if what you wrote up there was meant to be an insult, the second picture (a vengeful waka laced with immense hatred) is for directed at you.

Lmfao grin grin grin
You wanna crack out my ribs with lafta dis early morning abi?

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On May 25, 2019
SmellySperm:

how much? I'll need one
shocked shocked

SmellSperm, what happened. Has your smelly sperm been infested with maggots finally? Pls don't die yet grin grin
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by destindd(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2019
Hmm!..Nigerians
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 10:39am On May 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

SmellSperm, what happened. Has your smelly sperm been infested with maggots finally? Pls don't die yet grin grin
lol u no wellgrin
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Would have been perfect if she felt that same way

That feeling those days...but the Op go soon wake up by the time that LisaAnne position am grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2019
Deepfeel:
we have here how are you sure Lisa is even a female?
grin
Deepfeel:
we have here how are you sure Lisa is even a female?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Notice This? (photo) / Romance Feedback Thread: Talk To Your Moderators / What Teenage Girls Post On Fb Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.