Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Rampant Is Sex In The University - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Rampant Is Sex In The University (15781 Views)

How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding? / Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
KenBen217:

As for me till tomorrow,I will say it and keep saying it. people exaggerate how much sex they have. as a matter of fact if you don't take care you'll think everyone is doing it and you're Soo far behind. it's easy to see someone and think "this person must be fucking alot" or he has a gf. maybe the person is well dressed/fine or so,but what I've come to realise is that all that is a facade. matter of fact,many guys are not so good at woeing girls up to d point of fucking Dem,even tho i admit There are others good at it. what I think is that it's easier for guys to get sex once they leave that school boy environment of uni and start earning better in jobs. I might be wrong,and anyone is welcome to prove otherwise. e just be like big dick and sexual performance. how many guys go tell u sey Dem get small dick,or them be one minute man. for mouth everybody na stallion. sex is a sensitive issue and I think many people lie for ego boost,and that includes body counts

hahahahhaha. U took the words outta my mouth. Most people lie. Even if you are super rich, certain girls will not be moved

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
NewDelhi:

Money is an added advantage but not Paramount when it comes to pussy. It just gives you an extra edge.

mods please take care of him. He is a scammer and a killer cultist
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Djex614: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Respectedguy:

mods please take care of him. He is a scammer and a killer cultist
shey this one dey mad ni?

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Djex614:

shey this one dey mad ni?

he conteibuted alot tp the vandalisatipn of lagos atate. Hight coury and lagos in general
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
ElRapido:
For the records, 3.1 percent of adults in Nigeria have HIV.

Thank you!!
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
NewDelhi:

Money is an added advantage but not Paramount when it comes to pussy. It just gives you an extra edge.

I agree.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
NewDelhi:
back then I wondered how they did it. This my lodge mate then always bring in some of the hottest girls on campus . I mean girls wey be say to follow them talk sef you go nearly piss for body. Only God knows the magic they performed.
You just need to be a bad boy

1 Like

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
benzion72:
Me i was a spiritkonko then but I had a friend who joined the school religious organization in the hostel and bleeped all sister round. What expoused him was that the slow Brothers eyeing the sisters but not too sharp. Whenever they summon courage to toast any girl the girl response is that I am dating Brother Suleiman how can more than 10 of you be dating brother Suleiman. He was banished from the organization
Which religious organization?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Djex614:

Loooollllll brother Suleiman was making them to speak in tongues
Are you talking of MSS? Which university?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Haba oga, that is not entirely true. I know too many guys that don't have money, but they have their fill of women.
Forget that one he doesn't know that cultist are the ones who eat real puna free but good guys U pity you
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Dong2: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
NewDelhi:
How rampant is sex in the polytechnic, university , COE etc or is it just overhyped. Like when you dey higher institution, how many girls you or your guys fvck? How e take happen.

During my time, there was this guy in my hostel (villa as we called it) who had sex with nothing less than 70 students from 100 till he graduated. I mean 70 different girls. It might sound like I'm exagerrating but I'm not.

Opor op! grin
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by benzion72(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Which religious organization?

I Dont want to mention any religion but my friend is Suleiman and not Solomon I hope you understand. UNAAB 1998 set first male hostel in UNAAB

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
KenBen217:

As for me till tomorrow,I will say it and keep saying it. people exaggerate how much sex they have. as a matter of fact if you don't take care you'll think everyone is doing it and you're Soo far behind. it's easy to see someone and think "this person must be fucking alot" or he has a gf. maybe the person is well dressed/fine or so,but what I've come to realise is that all that is a facade. matter of fact,many guys are not so good at woeing girls up to d point of fucking Dem,even tho i admit There are others good at it. what I think is that it's easier for guys to get sex once they leave that school boy environment of uni and start earning better in jobs. I might be wrong,and anyone is welcome to prove otherwise. e just be like big dick and sexual performance. how many guys go tell u sey Dem get small dick,or them be one minute man. for mouth everybody na stallion. sex is a sensitive issue and I think many people lie for ego boost,and that includes body counts

IT IS VERY TRUE THAT PEOPLE DO TELL LIES BUT THEN MY DEAR BROTHER IF ONLY YOU HAVE EVER COME ACROSS THAT KIND OF A GUY WHO LADIES FLOCK AROUND SO MUCH ALL BY THEMSELVES AND MOST WILLINGLY JUST TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM TOO.

THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY LADIES CALL SOME GUYS 'DOGS'.

THE LABEL 'DOG' BY LADIES IS INFACT A SHOW OF APPRECIATION BY THEM BECAUSE HE IS ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR SEXUAL FANTASIES. ONLY WHEN YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO LIVE WITH A PROFOUND DOG WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A GUY IS ABLE TO FVCK AS MANY AS POSSIBLE LADIES WHO ARE WILLING TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM.

IT IS AS IF THEY TELL EACH OTHER TO ALSO GO SPREAD THEIR LEGS WIDE OPEN LIKE PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES.
I HAVE LIVED WITH A PROFOUND DOG. DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE ONE. THEIR FVCKERY IS ON AN EXPONENTIAL SEQUENCE. .

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
WORDWORLD:

IT IS VERY TRUE THAT PEOPLE DO TELL LIES BUT THEN MY DEAR BROTHER IF ONLY YOU HAVE EVER COME ACROSS THAT KIND OF A GUY WHO LADIES FLOCK AROUND SO MUCH ALL BY THEMSELVES AND MOST WILLINGLY JUST TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM TOO.

THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY LADIES CALL SOME GUYS 'DOGS'.

THE LABEL 'DOG' BY LADIES IS INFACT A SHOW OF APPRECIATION BY THEM BECAUSE HE IS ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR SEXUAL FANTASIES. ONLY WHEN YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO LIVE WITH A PROFOUND DOG WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A GUY IS ABLE TO FVCK AS MANY AS POSSIBLE LADIES WHO ARE WILLING TO ALSO HAVE A TASTE OF HIM.

IT IS AS IF THEY TELL EACH OTHER TO ALSO GO SPREAD THEIR LEGS WIDE OPEN LIKE PAIR OF BROKEN COMPASSES.
I HAVE LIVED WITH A PROFOUND DOG. DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE ONE. THEIR FVCKERY IS ON AN EXPONENTIAL SEQUENCE. .
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Forget that one he doesn't know that cultist are the ones who eat real puna free but good guys U pity you
You don't ave to be a Cultist. Girls generally love bad guys.

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by HitlerGaddafi: 9:00am On May 12, 2021
BrokeNhustling:
Hiss..see as I dey jealous una...me na all those mama I bang oo..for ashawo quarters..hiss..no girl look my side..but I stand outside welwel o..my guys them fine and they hold small..anything they want to bang them babe I go dey outside..always the one to stand outside..life.
grin
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by HitlerGaddafi: 9:01am On May 12, 2021
benzion72:
Me i was a spiritkonko then but I had a friend who joined the school religious organization in the hostel and bleeped all sister round. What expoused him was that the slow Brothers eyeing the sisters but not too sharp. Whenever they summon courage to toast any girl the girl response is that I am dating Brother Suleiman how can more than 10 of you be dating brother Suleiman. He was banished from the organization
grin
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by HitlerGaddafi: 9:01am On May 12, 2021
LegendaryLover:

bro, na that car own be the finishing.
with car in a 9ja uni, e sure me say u go smash 60+% of girls in class.

You hit the nail on the head bruv.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by bigpicture001: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Yea absolutely, its very rampant

In US college we have Sex Week

Its like a special week here with lots of sex education.. and real banging with your gf

Multiple condoms are shared..

This is serious!.. Plz say this is not true
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by BigDawsNet: 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
bigpicture001:

This is serious!.. Plz say this is not true

It's an annual event run by student organization Sexual Health Education and Advocacy Throughout colleges that promotes a more thorough, modern understanding of sex and sexuality.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Obeleagu93(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=ThreeEyedRaven post=97272942]70 in 4 or 5 years in Imsu is an understatement

As an ex imo star, i can relate wella especially back gate, okwu-uratta babes, i Bleep sotey i had turned celibate grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.