Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Rampant Is Sex In The University - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Rampant Is Sex In The University (15726 Views)

How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding? / Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by DasaintHope(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol sirham is still your commandant, any cadet wey go awol na oyo e dey.
That man is ruthless, when he was commandant in Jaji, some of my course mates who went for Young officers course saw hell.
PS: I passed out in 2016. Retd. Major General Ibrahim Mohammed was the then commandant
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

2007/08: Bishops court/ Ama wire
2009: Front gate
2010: Bishop's Court
2011/12:back gate/ bishop court/nekede /Ihiagwa/ umuchima/ nekede
For now I'm currently at Okwu uratta...we deh run tins on code
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Na were men run things that year. Enjoy! Hope those axemen don calm down?
Imsu is 100% for extra curricular activities but be sure to strike a balance cause life after school ain't funny
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=ThreeEyedRaven post=97299161]
Na were men run things that year. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Psych412(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
you school in imsu?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Activities of the Axemen have been reduced due to G work though some still deh worry like recently some men were shot but most of us are here due to the Electricity.
As for life after school, we are trying our best to cope up
Correct!
Na true I remember light dey waste for okwuratta that year.
Bless up man
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Psych412:
you school
Yeah
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Correct!
Na true I remember light dey waste for okwuratta that year.
Bless up man
Bless up too Boss

1 Like

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Psych412(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Yeah
wow

me too.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Psych412:
wow

me too.
Seriously? let's link up na
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Psych412(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Seriously? let's link up na
lols.

yea, but I'm not in school.

I left before the lockdown started.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Psych412:
lols.

yea, but I'm not in school.

I left before the lockdown started.
We can anytime, I still have one Semester to spend there
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Psych412(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
We can anytime, I still have one Semester to spend there
you're in ur finals?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Psych412:
you're in ur finals?
Yeah
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Psych412(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Yeah
department?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Psych412:
department?
can't tell you here,
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very rampant and that your guy na just community dick, a shovel! Farm tool
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Frenzy01(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2020
jayextra:

I just hope this doesn't become my fate I still dey 300l shaa
Eeyah sorry, which school you dey?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's not as rampant as we are all making it sound o. apart from the normal boyfriend and girlfriend way people dey do, every other type of sex nah based on either money or the just flings and it doesn't just happen like that ( you go still suffer small before you go see the toto)

Even guy that girls friend zoned will be boasting up and down how he conquered pussssy.

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
NewDelhi:

Omo that postgraduate shìt too works like magic. If you dey toast students and she later finds out you be PG, that's already handicap +3 for you.

mods pls ban him for rule 2

Cc seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Fiscus105(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

I wonder why you're surprised. Sex is cheap. With the right mentality a man has an abundance of women to indulge all his sexual fantasies.

If you're interested in such, you need to start rolling with men that always get women, let them teach you.

Oga u need money to sex women, forget about rolling with guys who sabi, human beings (guys and girls) run after who can give them money.

5 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fiscus105:

Oga u need money to sex women, forget about rolling with guys who sabi, human beings (guys and girls) run after who can give them money.

Haba oga, that is not entirely true. I know too many guys that don't have money, but they have their fill of women.

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by jayextra(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Frenzy01:
Eeyah sorry, which school you dey?
Lol MOUAU
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Very rampant,
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by moodyguy: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
doctore212:
As money no dey.

I resorted to babes wet dey sell Agbo. But na coded runz tinz shaa. Man must survive
Gist us well na....i have always been curious about these AGBO girls
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Fiscus105(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Haba oga, that is not entirely true. I know too many guys that don't have money, but they have their fill of women.

That's what they tell you na.

Don't you knw that they are the only one who have dick?

Don't let anybody fool you, money commands human being not only woman.

A politician who knws how to spend will have die hard followers than the one who is stingy.

Guy will only tell u wen he bleeps, he won't tell you, what he went through in the hand of girls.

So many time that guys spend money in which he didnt see ordnary colo of pant. Will ur friend tell you?

Is not every girl that follows man into his house or hotel, that man bangs, the people who see them together would have believed he bleeps even went he didn't see pant

5 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fiscus105:

That's what they tell you na.

Don't you knw that they are the only one who have dick?

Don't let anybody fool you, money commands human being not only woman.

A politician who knws how to spend will have die hard followers than the one who is stingy.

Guy will only tell u wen he bleeps, he won't tell you, what he went through in the hand of girls.

So many time that guys spend money in which he didnt see ordnary colo of pant. Will ur friend tell you?

Is not every girl that follows man into his house or hotel, that man bangs, the people who see them together would have believed he bleeps even then he didn't see pant

ah tell me ke. Me wey dey parlour dey hear the girls dey moan for africa?

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Accountantikye(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
benzion72:
Me i was a spiritkonko then but I had a friend who joined the school religious organization in the hostel and bleeped all sister round. What expoused him was that the slow Brothers eyeing the sisters but not too sharp. Whenever they summon courage to toast any girl the girl response is that I am dating Brother Suleiman how can more than 10 of you be dating brother Suleiman. He was banished from the organization

Hahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahhaahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahah
Almost fall from my sit
Una no go kee person 4 this nairaland
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Osek(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin omo for uniben pussy full everywhere, e get one G that year for hostel (off k) to be precise wey nor dey allow hostel mates dey sleep... Too much of moaning don tire all of us, 100level and jupeb students nai be d easiest to get
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Osek:
grin grin omo for uniben pussy full everywhere, e get one G that year for hostel (off k) to be precise wey nor dey allow hostel mates dey sleep... Too much of moaning don tire all of us, 100level and jupeb students nai be d easiest to get
#100 level girls are usually naive. Most of them have been caged all their lives. They see university as a place to have maximum freedom and fun. It's just like caging a dog all day, when you release it at night the way the dog go dey happy dey run round the compound.

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Money is an added advantage but not Paramount when it comes to pussy. It just gives you an extra edge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass? / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / I've Found Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.