Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Edo APC Start Jubilating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Start Jubilating (6651 Views)

Obedients Start Jubilating. / 2019 Election: Phone Customized For APC Supporters With APC Start Up Tune & Logo / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Obaseki is only fighting so as not to have a stigma of criminal conduct following him.His 2020 election as Governor is not in any danger as none of the documents used for that election is been contested
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He is a Governor and cannot be tried for forgery or perjury until his tenure is over. The judge can only pronounce his 2016 election as invalid but it doesn't matter as he has already used up that tenure.

Even if a Governor is found to have committed murder he still cant be prosecuted. That is exactly what the immunity clause says

If it can be proved that he committed forgery and perjury, he will be removed from office.
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2020
seunmsg:

If it can be proved that he committed forgery and perjury, he will be removed from office.

You will have to try and convict him to prove that.How exactly do you try him with his immunity clause?

I hope you realize none of this allegations has got anything to do with the 2020 election?

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Alphagan(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

You will have to try and convict him to prove that.How exactly do you try him with his immunity clause?

I hope you realize none of this allegations has got anything to do with the 2020 election?

You don't have to convict to prove, instead, you prove to convict.

If it can be proven, he would be removed then convicted
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by seunmsg(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Kindly advise him to stop frstrating the case and allow the high court hear and rule on the matter since you know more than the lawyers hadling the case.
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Oga he ahs a valid Bsc certificate from UI.

He was validly elected Governor in 2020 and his 2020 election cannot be invalidated by the 2016 election documents. Furthermore as a validly elected Governor He has got immunity and cannot be tried for Forgery or perjury.

Whatever you plan to do with him will have to wait until 2024 when his current tenure ends

This is LAW 101.Thank me for the free education
if it's that easy. He would have cleared his name since 100 days ago.

He wouldn't even bother trying to anger court by delaying them from hearing the case.

He would have provided real result instead of useless affidavit and plain testimonial.

He wouldn't have errors in year of graduation.

He would have called witness including his setmates he graduated with.

He would have called waec council as his witness.

No school admit student without maths and English and the mark he got his impossible to gain admission.

Even ui has a case to answer in aiding in forgery. Or you think university is above the law?
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Notatribalist(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

PDP online supporters know this facts, Obaseki and his Lawyers filing lawsuit to stop the trail knows this

The case is simple.... Pejury and Forgery...

If you like call everybody jobless, or Igbo smoker,. This is simply stating political reality

was it APC that took the case to court?
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:
if it's that easy. He would have cleared his name since 100 days ago.

He wouldn't even bother trying to anger court by delaying them from hearing the case.

He would have provided real result instead of useless affidavit and plain testimonial.

He wouldn't have errors in year of graduation.

He would have called witness including his setmates he graduated with.

He would have called waec council as his witness.

No school admit student without maths and English and the mark he got his impossible to gain admission.

Even ui has a case to answer in aiding in forgery. Or you think university is above the law?
What brand of goof are you smoking? Did you just accuse UI of aiding forgery Are you for real?
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
seunmsg:

Kindly advise him to stop frstrating the case and allow the high court hear and rule on the matter since you know more than the lawyers hadling the case.
His lawyers know better than me and you.
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Alphagan:

You don't have to convict to prove, instead, you prove to convict.

If it can be proven, he would be removed then convicted
He cannot be convicted.He is a sitting Governor
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by EdoBoy90(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Seriously? So people are still this daft? grin grin grin Shebi na you go vacate am?

Igbo lacks elementary knowledge. I think he doesn't know and has not followed electoral process.

If a governor is disqualified, he or she has 21 days to appeal the case up to Supreme. when he or she appeals, he or she is still the governor.
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
was it APC that took the case to court?

Yes oh
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

He cannot be convicted.He is a sitting Governor

This is not a conviction or civil case.it is a pre election case to disqualify him and he will be removed
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

His lawyers know better than me and you.

If they know better they won't be frustrating the case
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Oga he ahs a valid Bsc certificate from UI.

He was validly elected Governor in 2020 and his 2020 election cannot be invalidated by the 2016 election documents. Furthermore as a validly elected Governor He has got immunity and cannot be tried for Forgery or perjury.

Whatever you plan to do with him will have to wait until 2024 when his current tenure ends

This is LAW 101.Thank me for the free education

The documents him and shuaibu presented are faulty
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Antoeni(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Beginning of better things to come,
Obaseki, Enjoy your Temporary Victory While it Last
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
EdoBoy90:

Igbo lacks elementary knowledge. I think he doesn't know and has not followed electoral process.

If a governor is disqualified, he or she has 21 days to appeal the case up to Supreme. when he or she appeals, he or she is still the governor.
I think you're right, by the way I'm not Igbo, I'm Benin.

When the court removes obaseki next year even if he appeal the case, apc can still Battle it in court to give ize iyamu the office before supreme court final judgement
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by MiztaSpark(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:
i wont even respond to your insults.

The fact is after high court disqualify him, he will vacate the seat before he can appeal. A disqualify governor cant appeal while still in office

You see your life?
You are still smoking and commenting more rubbish. Why not use your clear eyes to read your post again and the comments in your post. You are loosing it but you don't know.
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
senatordave1:

The documents him and shuaibu presented are faulty
The documents submitted in the 2020 election has nothing to do with the case under litigation
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:

When the court removes obaseki next year even if he appeal the case, apc can still Battle it in court to give ize iyamu the office before supreme court final judgement
First and foremost the only time a Governor will leave office will be when the supreme court rules against him.
Irrespective of the outcome of the FHC and the appeal court, Obaseki will remain Governor of Edo state
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
senatordave1:

This is not a conviction or civil case.it is a pre election case to disqualify him and he will be removed
It is a pre-2016 election case.It has no bearing on the 2020 election
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
EdoBoy90:

This is simple information that even a 100L law student knows.Dude is just so desperate to see Obaseki removed.I hope he doesn't end up committing suicide
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by EdoBoy90(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:

You are just disgracing yourself here ooo.

Gov. Osunbor remained in office until Appeal Court judgement then.

Gov. Wike remained in office after he was removed by the High Court and Appeal Court Judgements then. Supreme Court affirmed his victory.

Baba, go and read before you come here and be typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

No,the 2020 cases are also there
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

The documents submitted in the 2020 election has nothing to do with the case under litigation

Oga,it has everything to do with it.read the full case mr
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,it has everything to do with it.read the full case mr
Give me link
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by Notatribalist(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes oh
Liar.Its ADC
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by cktheluckyman: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just saw a link of the charges here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/court-adjourns-apcs-case-against-obaseki-indefinitely/amp/

In the alleged certificate forgery the APC has no case as the University of Ibadan has already authenticated his certificate.

In the WAEC certificates case,It is basic knowledge that subjects were the candidates failed will not be printed on the certificate.It will however appear in the statement of result as F9 so there is no case here as well.

In the alleged perjury where he was said to have worked in Afri invest I don't have knowledge about that

Just read on his Wikipedia page that Obaseki actually founded the Afri invest company so what exactly is the issue there?
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Satguru:

Find small work dey do na

Hahahhaha BMC sef naa work naa. grin
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by moodyguy: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

What brand of goof are you smoking? Did you just accuse UI of aiding forgery Are you for real?
He is just a frustrated OSHIOMHOLE pickin....pls ignore him
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by moodyguy: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Antoeni:
Beginning of better things to come,
Obaseki, Enjoy your Temporary Victory While it Last
That cultist will never run Edo state ....Tueh!
Re: Edo APC Start Jubilating by moodyguy: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Gbam those igbo smokers go get cardiac arrest ooo ..on this revelation.Are you saying this is an exercise in futility?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. / Hausa-speaking Northern Christian Names: An Onomastic Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.