Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. (6594 Views)

Under Buhari, Cows Important Than Human Lives.-gov Wike / "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
LET'S THINK DEEP.

Buhari said in 2003 that he has 150 cows,

in 2007 150 cows,

in 2011 150 cows,

and also in 2015 the same 150 cows,

then i ask ?

This ‪Buhari‬'s cows are they using Condoms ?

If buhari's cow dont multiply, how can ‪Nigeria‬ Economy grow under him?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by mhunkey: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Where did he say he has 150 cows in 2003,2007 and 2011 ?

14 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Your foolishness knows no bounds. So its the same exact cows in 2003 that he has in 2015, He didnt sell any he didnt kill anyone, none died etc?
Ask someone around you that if you are raising livestock, whats the purpose?
That might lead you on to the path of common sense
BTW why are you interested in cow condoms are you eyeing one of the cows? From your username I suspect You might have a bestial strain in you where your fetish is getting fucckedd in the arsee by 5 cows

Man caught making love with a Cow – A 55-year-old man has been caught raping an injured cow which laid beside a railways. According to police operatives in the Tamil Nadu, India, the man not only raped the cow but also used coconut oil as lubricant for smooth sex during the process.

See More at : http://theinfong.com/2015/03/man-caught-making-love-with-a-cow-with-coconut-oil-as-lubricant-see-photos/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
Your foolishness knows no bounds. So its the same exact cows in 2003 that he has in 2015, He didnt sell any he didnt kill anyone, none died etc?

BTW why are you interested in cow condoms are you eyeing one of the cows? You might have a bestial strain in you

where you fetish is getting fucckedd in the arsee by cows
Chaii.. You mean o ....

3 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
op try get small sense now, haba.. You are 40+ and you are still acting like a teenager just because fayose gave you two cups of rice. smh

2 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Goddex: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari is a
shameless liar
[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
LET'S THINK DEEP.

in 2007 150 cows,

in 2011 150 cows,

then i ask ?

Buhari is a cow rustlers. .

9 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Goddex: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhunkey:

First zombie spotted

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

BTW why are you interested in cow condoms are you eyeing one of the cows? From your username I suspect You might have a bestial strain in you

where your fetish is getting fucckedd in the arsee by 5 cows

Zombies everywhere, with common sense you ought to understand where I'm going.

Zombie na zombie.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
op try get small sense now, haba.. You are 40+ and you are still acting like a teenager just because fayose gave you two cups of rice. smh
Shaarrrrraaaaap, I'm not an Aisha RICEtivist Like you?
I'm not boasting, I have jobless people like you under my payroll.

13 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by itstpia8: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Buhari is a cow rustlers. .

what have you been watching.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
itstpia8:

what have you been watching.

Do really want to know..

Do you have a sister?

4 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhunkey:

In his assets declaration form.

6 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by itstpia8: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Do really want to know..

Do I have a sister?

Do you?
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by EmeritusMbaM: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

BTW why are you interested in cow condoms are you eyeing one of the cows? From your username I suspect You might have a bestial strain in you
where your fetish is getting fucckedd in the arsee by 5 cows

The illiterate Old radio seller OP want to rape those cows. Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by MalcoImX: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

The illiterate Old radio seller OP want to rape those cows. Lmaoo
If you see Pockpockman hide your Nigerian cows oo!

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
itstpia8:

Do you?

Guess you may never find out what I was watching.. Sorry..

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by XtraSmooth404: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
To get PMB's attention, just find a way and slaughter one of his cows undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by olaboy001(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goddex:
[size=18pt]Buhari is a
shameless liar
[/size]
You one the people praying for a government to fail so you can prove a silly point. Like the failure won't affect you.
Including the mumu OP.

2 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by DaniDani(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
I THINK PMB'S COWS ARE SINGLE AND NOT MARRIED.THATS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN 150 SINCE 2003

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by nigeriafilm(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
OP, this will be interesting if you can proof what you are saying.
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
PhockPhockMan:
Shaarrrrraaaaap, I'm not an Aisha RICEtivist Like you? I'm not boasting, I have jobless people like you under my payroll.
[/s]
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by mytime24(f): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wat of d one i win

For guess nd win game grin

4 Likes

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
mytime24:
Wat of d one i win

For guess nd win game grin
embarassed

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by EmeritusMbaM: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:

Buhahaahahaha. Lmaooo
Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
To get PMB's attention, just find a way and slaughter one of his cows undecided lipsrsealed

Buhari value his cows more than Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
olaboy001:

You one the people praying for a government to fail so you can prove a silly point. Like the failure won't affect you.
Including the mumu OP.

We don't need to pray for him to fail, he's a born failure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by Caseless: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[s]LET'S THINK DEEP.

in 2007 150 cows,

in 2011 150 cows,

then i ask ?

[/s]
I give up on you!

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
DaniDani:
I THINK PMB'S COWS ARE SINGLE AND NOT MARRIED.THATS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN 150 SINCE 2003

Hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. by CltrAltDel: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
MalcoImX:

See finishing….. on his own thread grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! / Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion / Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.