Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum (229 Views)

Six Habits Men Hate About Women / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by longetivity(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
I hate the mods while I love different calibre of people here

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
longetivity:
No let mods catch u oo
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
longetivity:
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
I like typing rubbish and I hate broke Nairalanders. I personally enjoy reporting rude mentions. If you post an insult my way and catch a three day ban then know I did the needful.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
meobizy:
I like typing rubbish and I hate broke Nairalanders. I personally enjoy reporting rude mentions. If you post an insult my way and catch a three day ban then know I did the needful.
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by virginprincess(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
I love the fun on nairaland like most times i laugh when i see funny or foolish comments, i sometime hate this forum because i don't like the way nairaland broke and frustrated boys vent their anger on ladies here like we are the cause of their frustrations.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
I love the fun on nairaland like most times i laugh when i see funny or foolish comments, i sometime hate this forum because i don't like the way nairaland broke and frustrated boys vent their anger on ladies here like we are the cause of their frustrations.
Re: What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum by IKWUADA(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Batch B Stream 2, 2018 In Lokoja. / How To Keep A Healthy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.