Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,033 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married (184 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married by FROkoroMiss(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
ABOUT THE BOOK - RIPE MARITAL PROMISES

We are currently standing in a time when God is putting together Kingdom marriages in this end-time for His glory. God is particular about using kingdom couples once again to fulfill the Biblical principle of “two would chase ten thousands”. But as with all things about the intending plan of God upon the earth, we have an enemy who delights in trying to thwart the plan of God. One of the ways by which satan seeks to do this is to distort the understanding of the reality of how the prophetic word of God works.

Every plan of God would come to us through the prophetic and the plan of God for your Kingdom marriage would be no different.
He would inspire your heart about this coming new season in your life but a lot of times believers receive marriage prophecies and promises from the Lord that never come to pass in their lives.

The Lord says that every word from God cannot return to Him void so where is the mis-correlation coming from?

Where are we missing it?

This book - RIPE MARITAL PROMISES - would teach you how to process your marital promises to come to pass at the time God said it would!

You would learn how to use the weapons of your warfare...
You would learn to stand and contend for your promise...
You would learn to follow the example of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises of God...
You would learn to break the spirit of delay and enter into your marital fulfilment quickly and speedily!

Read a FREE preview copy on Okadabooks here:
https://okadabooks.com/user/frances.okoro

And join us on Instagram for our ONLINE BOOK LAUNCH starting tonight Monday December 21st 2020 as you learn how to process your marital promises to
Come go pass. Instagram www.instagram.com/hephzibahfrances

Also take a FREE online course on this here:

https://hephzibahfrances-online-school.thinkific.com/courses/processing-your-marital-promises-to-come-to-life

To your supernatural marriage,
Lots of love,
Hephzibah Frances

Re: About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married by ehinmowo: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Are you married?
Re: About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married by tobechi74: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2020
ehinmowo:
Are you married?

Nigerians think only married people should write about marriage book

See, most mechanics do not own a car
Re: About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married by ehinmowo: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2020
tobechi74:

Nigerians think only married people should write about marriage book

See, most mechanics do not own a car

Somebody will just sit down in his or her room and think what he felt would work for married people.

If you don't have experiential knowledge and you arw not authority (studying research based approach or study materials that have proven to work emperically), you are just a gambler. The problem is you would be gambling with people's existence.

Now in your analogy (which is bullshit), imagine that mechanic whom does not have a car and does not have emperical knowledge about cars started working on your car. " Oga I think if we can reduce the holes supplying fuel to your cabrator, your fuel would last longer", he said. Is that not suicidal?
Re: About My Latest Book - For People Who Want To Get Married by tobechi74: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
ehinmowo:

Somebody will just sit down in his or her room and think what he felt would work for married people.

If you don't have experiential knowledge and you arw not authority (studying research based approach or study materials that have proven to work emperically), you are just a gambler. The problem is you would be gambling with people's existence.

Now in your analogy (which is bullshit), imagine that mechanic whom does not have a car and does not have emperical knowledge about cars started working on your car. " Oga I think if we can reduce the holes supplying fuel to your cabrator, your fuel would last longer", he said. Is that not suicidal?

You get the message, a mechanic does not need to own a car but he has to spend time studying and working on other people cars .

The person I quoted did not dismiss the Op claims in the book for inaccuracies or wrong. He just wants to know If she/ he qualified to even speak on the subject matter and his basics of qualification is the person must have been married.
Does marriage alone qualify a person ? No

1) education does too. . personal education and certified education e g psychologist, counselor
2) divine knowledge (e g ) Jesus spoke on marriage without getting married

(1) (Reply)

I Need Samsung Note 10 Plus / Cost Of Starting A Shawarma Business / Lisa Or Lena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.