Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? (1732 Views)

These Days Its Hard To Find A Faithful Partner. Cheating Is So Common. / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy" / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Bitcoinking2020: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
back then as a kid we as young men saw girls as a precious flower, something so beautiful, pure and special...I remember dreaming of girls I had a crush on and thought about them all day when I woke up. but you see this new generation ? everything has changed ! it's a million girls now on any and every guys page begging for his attention, now boys are the ones doing shakara for girls online unlike before. it's very rare to see a man commit suicide over a girl nowadays because girls literally throw themselves on any and every guy daily. its unbelievable, what changed ? is it social media or what? why dont girls look "special " anymore, now I dey even form for them....I couldn't try it before as a kid, me that dreamt of girls waking up smiling like a mumu...but now i no even dey rate them and yes almost all of us guys feel the same. wait what really changed ?

2 Likes

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by meobizy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
You grew older and wiser. Social media is making young men wise before their 30s from exposing the silly tricks females play.

8 Likes

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by virginprincess(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op that a lie, no matter what, it guys that always look for attention from girls whether facebook, whatsapp or any social media platform, and even in reality guys do the chase, the only thing you will tell me that i will understand is that girls of nowadays are easy to catch, they no longer prove hard to get.

3 Likes

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Only the wise will know that girls has being and still chase men but most men will not say.

Most girls might not like the guys that chase after then but expecting those she likes to come and they won’t, so the only option is for them to shoot their shot by chasing the guys.

If the right person ain’t coming, you go for them since you are looking for some special qualities which they have.

4 Likes

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Fuckhypocrite: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Op that a lie, no matter what, it guys that always look for attention from girls whether facebook, whatsapp or any social media platform, and even in reality guys do the chase, the only thing you will tell me that i will understand is that girls of nowadays are easy to catch, they no longer prove hard to get.
is not lying, now adays the rate is high unlike b4.

Say the truth!
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by 360clips: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
What kind of juveniles full this rubbish forum like this? sad
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by tobechi74: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Free society
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Shebi the future is female

Una never see anything
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by ednut1(m): 3:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Isaiah 4 vs 1
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Mide3367: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2020
virginprincess:
only a stupid simp that thinks with his dick does that. An alpha that wanna build his future won't be chasing girl up and down

1 Like

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Mide3367:
only a stupid simp that thinks with his dick does that. An alpha that wanna build his future won't be chasing girl up and down
chop knuckle bro

Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by LadyTianna(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Girls only give famous and rich guys their attention hoping to get things from them...they don't chase broke guys tho
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Theboy21: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Darevofpeace(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
back then as a kid we as young men saw girls as a precious flower, something so beautiful, pure and special...I remember dreaming of girls I had a crush on and thought about them all day when I woke up. but you see this new generation ? everything has changed ! it's a million girls now on any and every guys page begging for his attention, now boys are the ones doing shakara for girls online unlike before. it's very rare to see a man commit suicide over a girl nowadays because girls literally throw themselves on any and every guy daily. its unbelievable, what changed ? is it social media or what? why dont girls look "special " anymore, now I dey even form for them....I couldn't try it before as a kid, me that dreamt of girls waking up smiling like a mumu...but now i no even dey rate them and yes almost all of us guys feel the same. wait what really changed ?
Isaiah 4:1
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man,saying,We will eat our own bread,and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name,to take away our reproach (KJV)
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
virginprincess:

Give some attention and move on she I'll come over later
After playing hard to get over and over again with many guys they I'll still get dumped over and over again
The cycle repeat never ending
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
LadyTianna:
Girls only give famous and rich guys their attention hoping to get things from them...they don't chase broke guys tho

I agree with you on this 100%
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Bitcoinking2020: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
LadyTianna:

so all the attention you give to fine boys, what's that one for?
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by LadyTianna(f): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

so all the attention you give to fine boys, what's that one for?

I don't like pretty boys.
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by lecturer50(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
virginprincess:

It is not a lie my sister.
Just yesterday I went to buy garri from a lady.
I have been buying garri from her before I traveled.
When she saw me she asked where I had been.
I told her I just returned from where I went to.
She asked what I was doing to warrant my travel.
I told her what business I am doing.
Immediately she said she would like to be my girlfriend.
I thought she was not serious and told her so.
She repeatedly said she was serious and that why would she be joking with me.
She said she needed an answer to her request to be my girlfriend.
Her fellow garri seller was just there smiling.
I told her to give me time to think about it and that I would get back to her.
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
The op should stop deceiving himself. We know that men still chase women a lot
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by fuckaholic25(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
ask your grandfather!!
Re: These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
you no sabi say na chrismas period we dey now? many break ups and hook ups

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Side-chick: Mrs. Justina Is Confirmed To Be Married To Chief Ikpea / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / How Do I Deal With This Lecturer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.