Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (8391 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics. / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Quality20:
. it can still work o. Love conquers all
its like u forget nigerians take religioun tribe very seriously.which hausa parent would allow his dauther marry a christian southerner.even in the south nigerians have issues with tribe when it comes to marriage...now north dats another region u wan come put leg cheesy
wish u luck cheesy
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Orjioorji:
you lie. They love southern Christian guys, should I tell you about my Halima or Zuwaila ? And they can give without demanding. The little you give them they appreciate it very much, they can be very stubborn in love to the extent of rejecting their parent and run with you

You are right with this. I've experienced it. And to me they are the most beautiful and sensual in Nigeria. If allowed to choose freely majority of them would choose southern Christians over their boneheaded Gidados up north.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by SkyRicks: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Quality20:
There are many northern ladies who wish to b married to guys from the south,but the major problem is that southern guys mostly wanna just do premarital n extramarital sex and not marry these damsels who wanna remain virgins till marriage. So any guy from the south who wanna get married to a northern damsel should bear in mind that northern ladies esp Fulani n Hausa are virgins before marriage and would only entertain marriage discussion and nothing less. Don't think that because north is financially challenged ,that their girls would give in to fornication just because of peanuts. Pls be religious if u wanna win the heart of northern damsels

Kindly add the southern must believe in Islam and a Fulani can never marry an Easterner whose religion is islam. Even if she agrees her family will never will
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by SkyRicks: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Crayfish09:

They are Katafawas bro. Most northern Christians speak Hausa to communicate with themselves (due to differences in their minority languages) so it would be easy for you to assume you are relating with Hausa or Fulani women when they are not. I have never seen a native Hausa or Fulani christian before and I have never even left northern Nigeria before

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by SkyRicks: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2020
7victor:

I am telling you what I know.

I am lecturing in Katsina state and the area I am living has rooms built for students.

So I interact with them a lot.

All of them are from Katsina and they are pure hausa or Fulani.

They are all Christians.

When school closed, they all travel back to their interior villages in Katsina.

We attend the same chapel in school and they come to me often and we speak often.

I like discussing with them.

Initially I did not believe that hausa and Fulani could be Christians until my friend from kogi and another from my state who have lived in Katsina for a long time told me that in Katsina,there are villages where all the indigenes are Christians.

I then started talking with the students living near me and I discovered that all of them are from Katsina.

Some of them told me that their villages in Katsina are predominantly Christians.

That is when I actually knew the power in the atoning sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST.

It only takes a great power to break into the core north and convert people to Christianity.

It shows that Christianity is actually a religion with power.

It confirmed to me that there is no tribe in the world which does not have bride for our bridegroom who is JESUS CHRIST.

That is why I am now very serious with my faith in JESUS CHRIST since I saw how HE has taken over different villages in the north for HIMSELF.

Some years ago,one Hausa Muslim woman in Sokoto state told me that there are some villages in Sokoto which are predominantly Christians.

She mentioned the villages to me.

I did not still believe it until a hausa muslim man from Sokoto state confirmed it.

It also shows that the Christian missionaries did a great job by going into the core north even when it was very dangerous.

I know that they were backed by a great power for them to achieve such a feat.

One Christian hausa boy living near me told me that his village in Katsina was converted to Christianity as far back as the 1700s.

He told me that Christian missionaries came to some core northern villages even before Islam came to the north.

I was surprised.

A Muslim man told me that there are some people in Sokoto state whose great great grand parents were already Christians.

Consequently all their generations are now Christians, their families have now grown so large over the years to the extent that some villages are predominantly Christians from the same lineage

Is link up possible. Marriage possible Fulani Christian
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by unatryooh: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2020
7victor:

Where are you staying?

West.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Lekan1o1: 1:25am On Dec 26, 2020
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Too Much Sex / Meet Cherokee, The Stripper Disturbing Ohio With Her Massive Ukwu / Is This A Camel Toe,hippopo-toe-mus Or Toe Toe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.