Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (8310 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics. / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Quality20(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
There are many northern ladies who wish to b married to guys from the south,but the major problem is that southern guys mostly wanna just do premarital n extramarital sex and not marry these damsels who wanna remain virgins till marriage. So any guy from the south who wanna get married to a northern damsel should bear in mind that northern ladies esp Fulani n Hausa are virgins before marriage and would only entertain marriage discussion and nothing less. Don't think that because north is financially challenged ,that their girls would give in to fornication just because of peanuts. Pls be religious if u wanna win the heart of northern damsels

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Jashub: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
OP, most northern damsels are predominantly muslim and most guys down south are Christians. So a relationship will never work because Islam does not permit such

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
How them dey bill?
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Quality20(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
OP, most northern damsels are predominantly muslim and most guys down south are Christians. So a relationship will never work because Islam does not permit such
. it can still work o. Love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Graysons: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Jashub: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quality20:
Baba, that is wishful thinking. No Muslim girl go marry you without you reverting to islam. I know this because I have stay up north and I have experienced it

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by LukasPodolski: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
Baba, that is wishful thinking. No Muslim girl go marry you without you reverting to islam. I know this because I have stay up north and I have experienced it

No Muslim girl OR no Fulani girl?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Jashub: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

No Muslim girl OR no Fulani girl?
Oga it is too early to be stupid. Most Fulani are Muslim. And I will say it again :" no muslim girl will marry a Christian." The ones that do so are not true Muslims. Period

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Themainboy22: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
The reverse is the case here. It's easy to fvck a northen woman as southerner, but to marry them?. Unless you are ready to convert to muslim, that she and her parents are well learned and exposed to look beyond religious diversity, if she's ready to be disowned by her parents or probably run away with you. Otherwise, I don't think any northen muslim parents, will comfortably give their daughter to marriage with a Christian southerner. And we the southerners here don' give a damn!. As much as I still get Aisha to cure my konji when the need arises, I don't fvcking care!!. When time comes, I will go to the village and look for one Amaka wey no go disappoint me and marry.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Kapilta(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Who in his right sense wanna win the heart of terrorists OP?. Nonsense. The one wey my g bring ous cum bang dat year just dey scream "da allah" or whatever. I just commot ous go stay somewhere far before da allah go turn bomb. I vibe well with their Ghanaian counterpart sha and i love them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by prince2pac(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kapilta:
Who in his right sense wanna win the heart of terrorists OP?. Nonsense. The one wey my g bring ous cum bang dat year just dey scream "da allah" or whatever. I just commot ous go stay somewhere far before da allah go turn bomb. I vibe well with their Ghanaian counterpart sha and i love them.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Bennysam: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quality20:
There are many northern ladies who wish to b married to guys from the south,but the major problem is that southern guys mostly wanna just do premarital n extramarital sex and not marry these damsels who wanna remain virgins till marriage. So any guy from the south who wanna get married to a northern damsel should bear in mind that northern ladies esp Fulani n Hausa are virgins before marriage and would only entertain marriage discussion and nothing less. Don't think that because north is financially challenged ,that their girls would give in to fornication just because of peanuts. Pls be religious if u wanna win the heart of northern damsels
You head every department in Nigeria and still have mind to say you’re financially challenged, what nonsense, you people are very stupid

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Bennysam: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Truth be told I can never date talk less of marrying anyone from north, I dey crazy

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by LukasPodolski: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
Oga it is too early to be stupid. Most Fulani are Muslim. And I will say it again :" no muslim girl will marry a Christian." The ones that do so are not true Muslims. Period
you're still saying nonsense.

Fulani girls or northern girls don't marry Christians might be valid, but saying no Muslim girl will marry a Christian is trash.

in Western Nigerian, where perhaps 50% practice Islam, Muslim/Christian marriage is a normal thing.... and in places like Ghana, Cameroon e.t.c.

didn't Fatima Ganduje marry Abolaji Ajimobi? the daughter of a prominent Fulani Governor married a man from a free thinking home.

and lastly, saying Muslims girls who marry Christians are not true Muslims is trash, YOU'RE NOT THE CUSTODIAN OF ISLAM, are you

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Jashub: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
LukasPodolski:

Fulani girls or northern girls don't marry Christians might be valid, but saying no Muslim girl will marry a Christian is trash.

in Western Nigerian, where perhaps 50% practice Islam, Muslim/Christian marriage is a normal thing.... and in places like Ghana, Cameroon e.t.c.

didn't Fatima Ganduje marry Abolaji Ajimobi? the daughter of a prominent Fulani Governor married a man from a free thinking home.

and lastly, saying Muslims girls who marry Christians are not true Muslims is trash, YOU'RE NOT THE CUSTODIAN OF ISLAM, are you
[/s] Continue living in denial.

Ajimobi is a Muslim and so is his son. Which is why Ganduje gave his daughter out.

Go and ask them in Islam room and see the answer you will get

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by kingsavage: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bennysam:
Truth be told I can never date talk less of marrying anyone from north, I dey crazy
I tire bros..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by LukasPodolski: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Continue living in denial.

Ajimobi is a Muslim and so is his son. Which is why Ganduje gave his daughter out.

Go and ask them in Islam room and see the answer you will get
apart from the name Isiaka, nothing else shows that Ajimobi practice Islam, he even married a Christian woman... Ajimobi is more of a free thinker than a Muslim.

What is Islam room?

I repeat, you're not the CUSTODIAN OF ISLAM, you have no right to label anyone a true or false Muslim.

everything in this world is evolving, recently, UAE, a Muslim country just lifted the ban on Alcohol, Co-habitation, Clubbing? are they also false Muslims? MR Jashub True Muslim.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
who wan marry aböki before

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by MrSamsung(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:

You are here arguing what have you, whereas what the op is saying is very true and you know it deep down in your heart that it is true.

As for the op I must confess I am guilty of what you said though in the mental aspect and have seen and heard so many southern guys doing that and they always go for the fresh, beautiful, young and rich northern girls.

But at the same time I am not happy with you bringing it here because you are exposing hidden things going on sad
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
For Abuja na malo babes be my specialty.... i dey use malo babes cure my fetish... cos their men see dem getting with christians as forbidden... so it makes the sex more scintillating... find dem more in areas like wuse2 aminu kano /lingu

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Graysons1: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Graysons:
Lol.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by realman42: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quality20:
Nah....
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by pat077: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
For Abuja na malo babes be my specialty.... i dey use malo babes cure my fetish... cos their men see dem getting with christians as forbidden... so it makes the sex more scintillating... find dem more in areas like wuse2 aminu kano /lingu
which one be malo babes again?
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why would southerners want to ever marry Fulani and Hausa ladies, when their father's son's and brothers are serial killers.

Marrying a northern lady means joining the association of killers or loosing your head undecided.
That's why most southern guys just have sex and go the marriage conditions are not life friendly

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:

My brother let me tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth:

You don't need to even talk about hausa/Fulani Muslim ladies.

There are so many hausa/Fulani Christians ladies in the core north that you can marry as a southern man.

In fact they are so many that you should not even consider marrying a Muslim.

Where I stay,on a Sunday morning in the school chapel, 99 percent of the hundreds of students who come for fellowship are Fulani Christians.

Then you go to universities, polytechnics and colleges of education chapels and see thousands of young fresh Fulani males and females Christians.

So many of the ladies are single and would readily agree to marry you.

So it is up to anyone who wants a Fulani lady.

Just go up North and marry a sister in Christ and you will not regret it.

I repeat it: You don't need a hausa/Fulani Muslim girl since there are millions of hausa/Fulani Christian girls to pick from.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
pat077:
which one be malo babes again?
hausa girls naa plus fulani too they known as malo babes

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by DC49: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
7victor:

My brother let me tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth:

You don't need to even talk about hausa/Fulani Muslim ladies.

There are so many hausa/Fulani Christians ladies in the core north that you can marry as a southern man.

In fact they are so many that you should not even consider marrying a Muslim.

Where I stay,on a Sunday morning in the school chapel, 99 percent of the hundreds of students who come for fellowship are Fulani Christians.

Then you go to universities, polytechnics and colleges of education chapels and see thousands of young fresh Fulani males and females Christians.

So many of the ladies are single and would readily agree to marry you.

So it is up to anyone who wants a Fulani lady.

Just go up North and marry a sister in Christ and you will not regret it.

Wow cool...
Where do you stay?
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Friend22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quality20:

Keep dreaming!
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Friend22(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Oga,because it popular does not mean it is valid.
Islam is very very clear about whom a Muslim lady should marry,but if our Yoruba people choose to play that politics with themselves let it remain there and NEVER attribute their waywardness to Islaam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Orjioorji(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
you lie. They love southern Christian guys, should I tell you about my Halima or Zuwaila ? And they can give without demanding. The little you give them they appreciate it very much, they can be very stubborn in love to the extent of rejecting their parent and run with you

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

apart from the name Isiaka, nothing else shows that Ajimobi practice Islam, he even married a Christian woman... Ajimobi is more of a free thinker than a Muslim.

What is Islam room?

I repeat, you're not the CUSTODIAN OF ISLAM, you have no right to label anyone a true or false Muslim.

everything in this world is evolving, recently, UAE, a Muslim country just lifted the ban on Alcohol, Co-habitation, Clubbing? are they also false Muslims? MR Jashub True Muslim.

This guy must be high on some cheap weed.
You think the validation of our faith rest with what well known muslim individual and Muslim countries choose to.

Oga,just go hide yourself.
You obviously know nothing about Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / I Finally Slept With Her Today. / See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.