Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (60787 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well maybe I may have misquoted you, for Peter being a Presbyterous Priest and married-now proves you still haven't answered my Question, running away from the truth, with your tail between your legs again-when asked' the apostle Peter can not be the Pope, but another who Emperor Nero had Murdered, a Presbyter as you claim, just another elder within the Church.
Like you-apostle Peter had his rights to be married.
Do bishops marry -Do priest marry Does anyone you call up "above" within your Church marry. "NO"..
Not even the Pope.
To be honest you haven't got the answers, but you prefer to give me the run around like the rest of your tribe.
You can't back any bible references to prove other wise, that Peter was your married Pope.

You are walking with the blind leading the blind, without the Spirit of God, the bible can only speak in riddles to you.
It's not I who is making a fool of myself, but you stand alone with your tribe, calling yourselves Christians laughing at the word of God-Which shows clearly you haven't any clue on what the secrets of God in the Spirit is.
You can only guess.
But until you give yourself over to the Lord fully, becoming a born again Christian the Holy Spirit cannot possibility work in you.
You are dreaming... cool

Ubenedictus:
for the sake of those reading the thread, I never said peter was a presbyterian priest, brocab is simply trying to make a fool of himself by misquoting me.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
I will beat my chest, there is no such Church anywhere that say's on any sign-Roman Catholic Church, do we need to go any further, or do we just leave the bitching, and tune back into the program, and be I little supportive, instead of acting as a child as you are.
Is that enough truth to you?
SalC:
*in Pilate's voice* what is truth? shocked
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
James 5:14-If any man is sick let him be brought to a Presbyterous Priest of the Church and let them pray over him, anointing him in the name of the Lord.
The English word Priest comes from the Greek word Presbyteros-Presbyter, Presbyterian, Prestbyter, Prester, Preist.
A book written called Catholic's prospective on Paul, is being sold within the walls of the Catholic's.

This is why you can only make up words rather then writing any truth, about any bible references, which makes this topic harder for us to even try to learn on anything because you only know what the Catholic's have to say rather then seeking the truth of God yourself.
Ubenedictus:

i never said he was a presbyterian, I said he was a presbyterous (priest), presbyterous is the greek root word from which we got the word priest in English.

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by SalC: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
brocab:
I will beat my chest, there is no such Church anywhere that say's on any sign-Roman Catholic Church, do we need to go any further, or do we just leave the bitching, and tune back into the program, and be I little supportive, instead of acting as a child as you are.
Is that enough truth to you?
You need someone to beat some truthful sense into your grey mater, my request was clear enough " provide any sign post with such name and official church document to prove it" I even went as far as giving you a documented proof that the church never at any time adopted that name. Until you can prove yourself, you remain the childish one here. So keep your photoshop work to yourself for there is no truth here let alone enough truth.

Btw I notice you jumped my other post, am still waiting for you to provide where Uben said Peter was a presbyterian priest,

And sorry I don't support liars smiley
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Don't make yourself to be other 'then what you really are. I am not interested in your childish rubbish.
Look into the mirror sometime, and say to yourself, asking the Lord, am I really saved, and if I am, why then Lord am I so nasty to brocab..
You had the seen the evidence on signs outside the Roman Catholic Churches around the world-and you ran holding you tail between your legs.
SalC:
You need someone to beat some truthful sense into your grey mater, my request was clear enough " provide any sign post with such name and official church document to prove it" I even went as far as giving you a documented proof that the church never at any time adopted that name. Until you can prove yourself, you remain the childish one here. So keep your photoshop work to yourself for there is no truth here let alone enough truth.

Btw I notice you jumped my other post, am still waiting for you to provide where Uben said Peter was a presbyterian priest,

And sorry I don't support liars smiley

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by SalC: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
brocab:
Don't make yourself to be other 'then what you really are. I am not interested in your childish rubbish.
Look into the mirror sometime, and say to yourself, asking the Lord, am I really saved, and if I am, why then Lord am I so nasty to brocab..

^^^This won't pacify me.

Liar brocab, stop trying hard to make sense because you are not. How difficult is it to provide where Uben said Peter was a presbyterian priest?

Stop beating about the bush and provide it. Like I care about your "adult nonsense"?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why don't you read above and you can see what is written to Uben, instead of acting as a child, as you are, grow up.
SalC:

^^^This won't pacify me.

Liar brocab, stop trying hard to make sense because you are not. How difficult is it to provide where Uben said Peter was a presbyterian priest?

Stop beating about the bush and provide it. Like I care about your "adult nonsense"?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by SalC: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
brocab:
Why don't you read above and you can see what is written to Uben, instead of acting as a child, as you are, grow up.
What you wrote to Uben was your reply to him not me.

You called me a liar when I said he didn't write that, now you have to prove me a liar or accept you are the liar here.
You grow down! embarassed
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Grow down Who cares where I wrote the thing, its written.
Just read it and shut up.
SalC:
What you wrote to Uben was your reply to him not me.

You called me a liar when I said he didn't write that, now you have to prove me a liar or accept you are the liar here.
You grow down! embarassed
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by SalC: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
brocab:
How old did you say you were
Where did Uben say Peter was a Presbyterian priest?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
It is hard trying to make any sense to any child, this is why you and I don't get on-your acting as that child.
I just pray we could forget the rubbish talk, and come back to Christ, He is our true Father in Spirit and in truth.
We are brothers & sisters in Christ, and with Him we stand on His true foundations, no other foundations can be found with any flesh and blood-nor with any thing made with a man's hand-the body of Christ is our true Church, and Jesus is Lord..
Uben claims he said: Peter was a Presbytos priest, the Catholic's used from a Greek word Presbyter means priest or elder, and not all elders were priest, and if that's the case, then Peter wasn't your Pope, because Peter was married, like any other elder in the Church.
SalC:
Where did Uben say Peter was a Presbyterian priest?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 4:26am On Jun 15, 2015
I was just reading in 2 Thessalonian's 2:3-12, "Let no-one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first.
And the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.
{Apostasy} is the legal name for religious conversion or a complete desertion of an individual's religion, principles, political party etc.
The name derives from the Latin opostasia which means to revolt.

V's 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
Do we witness the Pope sitting as God-Are we seeing these end time prophesies coming to past within the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope has devoted himself over all religions' such as Islam.
V's 5, Do you not remember that while I was with you I was telling you these things? And you know what retrains him now, so that in his time he may be revealed.
Is the Lord now showing us these last day signs and wonders, who is this mask man in lights and glory?
A season and a time, we as Christians need to turn from our sinful ways, last chance-because the man of sin has finely been revealed to the world-one who sits as God and believes he is God?
All that have been watching-the Pope as we have seen and heard are calling "all' religions together, placing them under the old system of the Roman Catholic Church, a new beginning, a New World Order had began, a system what was, and now is-forced against man kind, One leader-one Satan, controlling the world once again.

V's 7, For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now retrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. And the lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay.
V's 9, That is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity with Satan, with all power signs and wonders. And with all the deception of the wickedness for those who perish, because they did not received the love of the truth so as to be saved.
Does this scripture go back to back with, one must be born again, and baptised in the Holy Spirit. Before entering the kingdom of heaven.
V's 11, And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false.{Sends the lie} in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
brocab:
James 5:14-If any man is sick let him be brought to a Presbyterous Priest of the Church and let them pray over him, anointing him in the name of the Lord.
The English word Priest comes from the Greek word Presbyteros-Presbyter, Presbyterian, Prestbyter, Prester, Preist.

A book written called Catholic's prospective on Paul, is being sold within the walls of the Catholic's.

This is why you can only make up words rather then writing any truth, about any bible references, which makes this topic harder for us to even try to learn on anything because you only know what the Catholic's have to say rather then seeking the truth of God yourself.

nobody made up any word, it is a pity your protestant pastors aren't well learned in scriptures that is why you don't know the meaning of a presbyterous, it is a bible word from the original greek. that is the root of the word priest. So when catholics say they have priests they are saying they have presbyterous. So go back and learn the words before misquoting.

Scriptures also show that peter was a presbyterous, i.e a priest! He also was an episcopus i.e a bishop! He later travelled to rome and was the bishop of the church of rome. the bishops of rome are called popes, since peter was the first bishop of rome he was the first pope untill he was matyred.

Lastly the catholic church have married priest, there are still married priests till today, only that the celibate priests are more popular because paul teaches that it is better to be unmarried in order to be devoted to the Lord.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2015
And what Paul stated that it is better to be unmarried in order to be devoted to the Lord.
So where in the scriptures don't the Catholic priest understand-is this part of the lack of knowledge not yet taught involving the Catholic Church-Mark 10:13-16, "And they were bringing Children to Him so that He might touch them; laying His hands upon them to bless them.

{Had the Catholic Priest misquoted this scripture, laying their hands upon them sexually, without the blessings?}
V's 14, Jesus said Permit the Children to come to me do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

1 Corinthians 7:9, But if they do not have self control, let them marry, for it is better to marry then to burn.

It is a known fact all over the world what the Catholic priests do when they burn with passion. Jesus said: do not hinder the Children.

So really you are trying to sound like someone above really doesn't suit your mentally, you have learnt nothing about the scriptures, and the love of God don't shine from you-which leaves you no choice' only to ask your very own Church why you are taught, the crimes against the word of God.
This shows you need to go back and learn your bible, stop listening to false prophets "priest" they are leading you straight into Hell..
if you don't like what the protestant pastors are teaching-then maybe you should ask the Lord to come into your heart, and show you the gifts of God in the Spirit.
Ask the Lord to feel your heart up with Love, and understanding, with a little patients.

James 2:14-24, If a man say's he has faith, but he has no works? Can faith save him. V's 24, You see a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Ubenedictus:

nobody made up any word, it is a pity your protestant pastors aren't well learned in scriptures that is why you don't know the meaning of a presbyterous, it is a bible word from the original greek. that is the root of the word priest. So when catholics say they have priests they are saying they have presbyterous. So go back and learn the words before misquoting.

Scriptures also show that peter was a presbyterous, i.e a priest! He also was an episcopus i.e a bishop! He later travelled to rome and was the bishop of the church of rome. the bishops of rome are called popes, since peter was the first bishop of rome he was the first pope untill he was matyred.

Lastly the catholic church have married priest, there are still married priests till today, only that the celibate priests are more popular because paul teaches that it is better to be unmarried in order to be devoted to the Lord.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Yes it's good to see you have some married priest, but it still don't prove Peter was your Pope, because you have no evidence the peter you claim is your Pope was married in the first place, but denied the wife existed {your words were she may have died, or we only hear of the mother in law who existed}
But for the other priest' you have within the Church who are married, shows these are the true and faithful servants, ones who have obeyed the word of God.
But this don't cover those in the Vatican, and other Catholic priest who burn with passion within the Church against Children.
And it's those in the Vatican that rules the world, many would think the priest who haven't married would have followed after them who are married by good example, when one burns with passion, its best to marry.

Someone other than yourself needs to go back to the word of God, and learn the scriptures in word and in truth.
I do understand why it is possible for you' in away of speaking, to call any man dear within or outside the Catholic Church.
Ubenedictus:

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ubenedictus(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
brocab:
Yes it's good to see you have some married priest, but it still don't prove Peter was your Pope, because you have no evidence the peter you claim is your Pope was married in the first place, but denied the wife existed {your words were she may have died, or we only hear of the mother in law who existed}
But for the other priest' you have within the Church who are married, shows these are the true and faithful servants, ones who have obeyed the word of God.
But this don't cover those in the Vatican, and other Catholic priest who burn with passion within the Church against Children.
And it's those in the Vatican that rules the world, many would think the priest who haven't married would have followed after them who are married by good example, when one burns with passion, its best to marry.

Someone other than yourself needs to go back to the word of God, and learn the scriptures in word and in truth.
I do understand why it is possible for you' in away of speaking, to call any man dear within or outside the Catholic Church.

your slimminess is chonic. I certianly have no time for this again. May God touch you heart.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Could you explain which God you are talking about' who may touch my heart Because I wouldn't like to be touched by any other' then my Holy Father Jesus Christ Himself. But who you call, Your Holy fathers, isn't good enough' knowing they are just men acting as gods.
Every true Christian knows there's only one Holy Father God in heaven.

Its all right to fill as you do-having no time for this again, only because you couldn't come up with the evidence, who Pope Peter really is.
Jesus never just gave all His authority over to Peter as you Catholic's believe, Peter wasn't head of the apostles either. Everyone had equal shares becoming a Christian in Christ, like we have now.
Of course no-one is blaming you, because as a child you were brought up believing in this rubbish, we all did? This is why many have walked away from the Catholic Church-we had found the truth in Christ, that same truth the Catholic Church had hidden away from God's people for centuries.
And still many of you are lost. I pray one day Uben you will see the light, and that light will set you free, in Jesus name.

Theirs Only One Holy Father, One mediator, between man and God-Jesus Christ is Lord.

Ubenedictus:

your slimminess is chonic. I certianly have no time for this again. May God touch you heart.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by BItt: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
mamagee3:
Why do people still come up with these lies?

There's no way one would know unless he/she is dead and we all know once someone dies, he/she can't come up ever again, .

So, I thik the story was fabricated.
grin grin
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
mamagee3:

There's no way one would know unless he/she is dead and we all know once someone dies, he/she can't come up ever again, .

Fabricated story for gullible Christians
She has made her money and fame though
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2023
I agree: it's sad that we hear a lot of this stuff through Christians: people do have dreams and visions, and many have dreams of unknown places that can really haunt them after waking up.
I have noticed about Hell dreams-they are no different to the fact how the Catholic Church had exposed Purgatory, paying the price to the Church would save them from their tormenting Hell fire.
Most Churches are pretty much the same: people claiming the have dreams of either Heaven or Hell-they use fear to gain riches.
I have read the 90 minutes in Heaven, the author of that book is a Pastor, he couldn't remember his own book, in the book he claims he didn't see the glory of God, verbally when telling his story He seen the Glory of God. I think Page 33?
There's another book about how a young boy and his father were involved in a car accident and according to the father the boy apparently went to Heaven, now the author of this book was the boy's father and Pastor: mind you-they were going through some pretty tough times financially. After they decided to lie about the boy's ordeal-the book was publish: they became very rich.
It was at the time when the boy had growing to a certain age-the boy carried so much quilt from the lie he and his father had told.
The boy asked his father to stop selling the book-the father then told his son, the publishers would refuse to destroy it, it turned over billions since the book was punished.
The Relation of Heaven and Hell, she's a Pastor: all these books people read-sounds just like how the Catholic Church describes Hell to be, their purgatory theory turned over billions. And sadly people still believe if they don't pay into the treasury they will end up in Hell.
If you look up how the Catholic Church had described Hell, you may be surprised how close their stories sound.
I heard another Pastor claiming while she went to Heaven she seen Santa in Heaven: this is crazy-but people are still buying into this rubbish, when will these people wake up-can't they see, it's all a lie.
{Psalm 23:4} Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Now we do hear it's usually the Pastors that seem to visit these places: all the above stories are coming from Pastors: and yet people are still giving them riches..
mamagee3:

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ken4Christ: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
mamagee3:

Did Jonah not die and came back to life?

Did Jesus not raise Lazarus back from the dead?

Did Apostle Paul not raised the dead?

Did Jesus not die and rose again from the dead after three days?

So, the dead can come back to life again. And the experience of hell is real.

Repent or you end up there. Don't take the warning lightly. Those who are there wished they are given another chance.

Only very few get the chance of coming back to tell their story.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 2:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Do yourself a favor: test all things, don't believe everything you hear that comes out of ones mouth who claims to be Christian: test everything so you will know what is truth and what is not truth.
{2 Corinthians 11:14-15} And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
mamagee3:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.