Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! (60652 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul Ii Are Both Burning In Hell Fire / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Weah96: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
jpworld:
Is the girl Jews? cause is only Jews people God uses to talk to the world. Nonsense.

TB Joshua?? Who's been talking to him all this time? Is it his wife?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
brocab:
Yes I heard this story myself, so it just shows, one must be born again.
Recently I heard Pope Francis say: Jesus is not the only way to heaven, and he is trying to bring all religions together as one-under the New World Order.
Pope Benedict, Claims Christianity is fake, and the true religion is the Catholic Church..
The Catholic's believe one of Jesus's followers the apostle Peter, became Pope Peter, but something don't add up in their beliefs, Popes can't get Married, and the apostle Peter was Married, so where and when the R.C.Church started?

It's like everything else-without the truth in Christ nothing adds up..

Regarding the 18 year old girl. You cannot come beck from Hell. Many people have dreams of terrible things they imagine are hell but no one who enters there exists again and you don't just have a quick look inside! So no one knows who is or is not really there. Also just to correct a very common misconception - Catholics do not worship either Mary or indeed idols. To explain what the actually do requires an open mind on the part of the listener so probably there is not time or space here to explain it.

GOD will decide who is condemned to Hell. When ANYONE on earth says that group/person etc is going to Hell we can be VERY SURE that we are listening to the voice of Satan - (probably through a unknowing dupe) - trying to sow dissention. Ignore EVERYONE who accuses others in this manner!
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2015
You again? Well then it will be imposable for you to believe the apostle John entered into heaven in Spirit, to write the story on Revelation.
John 3:13 "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Jesus was in the centre of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights in Spirit before He had raised up to be seen by His apostles in the flesh.
1 Corinthians 15:50 flesh and blood could not inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Elijah went up into heaven in a whirlwind-so this shows clearly he was washed in the blood of the Lamb, because sinful flesh and blood can't enter heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:16, and the dead in Christ will rise first. So we can' enter heaven, washed in the blood.

What about the angels they travel back and forth from heaven in Spirit.

Matthew 17:3-8, Elijah and Moses, talked with Jesus on the Mount of Olives, V's 6, the disciples fell on their faces and were greatly afraid, Jesus came and touched them saying do not be afraid, either in Spirit, or in the flesh the apostles had seen them.

Acts 2:17-"And it shall come to pass in the Last days, says God, That I will pour out "My Spirit on all flesh"; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

If you believe in the bible, you have read on John, Elijah and Moses, then it's possible for them to go into heaven in Spirit and flesh, then why can't you believe others can travel back and forward in this day and age?

Jesus said I am-he's alive today, and he is the power to give visions and dreams to those He chooses to give.

It's sad when we have people like you who refuses to see any reason with dreams or visions told by others, people tell there stories the way they seen it to be.

Look how true John's version ended up when he wrote Revelation, talk about crazy, and we believed.

God may decide who go's to Hell, but He gave us all a choice, remember you either stay walking on the highways or you choose to stay on the narrow, God gave you a decision.
Amen.
KoloOyinbo:

Regarding the 18 year old girl. You cannot come beck from Hell. Many people have dreams of terrible things they imagine are hell but no one who enters there exists again and you don't just have a quick look inside! So no one knows who is or is not really there. Also just to correct a very common misconception - Catholics do not worship either Mary or indeed idols. To explain what the actually do requires an open mind on the part of the listener so probably there is not time or space here to explain it.

GOD will decide who is condemned to Hell. When ANYONE on earth says that group/person etc is going to Hell we can be VERY SURE that we are listening to the voice of Satan - (probably through a unknowing dupe) - trying to sow dissention. Ignore EVERYONE who accuses others in this manner!
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
You aren't a Catholic, so how would you know what they worship?

Sadly our Catholic friends and family members have been indoctrinated to believe that the use of statues, relics and other articles is acceptable and even necessary for worship.
They have been taught by the R.C.Church that the images and icons used in the Church are not actually worshipped "But are simply "Visual aids to worship.
The C.Church long ago began making allowances for the idolatrous use of images by the way they reference the 10 commandments in the Catholic catechism and in most official Catholic documents.

The first and the second commandments are combined and then summarized with I am.
The Lord your God said: you shall not have other gods besides Me.
Suspiciously absent is what comprises the second commandment in the protestant numbering of the 10 commandments.
You shall not make any graven images>

While it is understandable for you shall not make any graven images " to be considered an aspect of you shall not have other gods besides Me.
Based on the history of idolatry involving graven images throughout biblical and extra biblical history.

It seems unwise to not include you shall not make any graven image in every listing of the 10 commandments.
The omission seems especially suspicious in the light of the fact that the R.C.Church has long been accused of the idolatrous use of graven images.
There is a good reason for not using images in worship. John 4:23-24, 'But the hour is coming, and now is when the true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and truth..

KoloOyinbo:

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
brocab:
You aren't a Catholic, so how would you know what they worship?

Sadly our Catholic friends and family members have been indoctrinated to believe that the use of statues, relics and other articles is acceptable and even necessary for worship.
They have been taught by the R.C.Church that the images and icons used in the Church are not actually worshipped "But are simply "Visual aids to worship.
The C.Church long ago began making allowances for the idolatrous use of images by the way they reference the 10 commandments in the Catholic catechism and in most official Catholic documents.

The first and the second commandments are combined and then summarized with I am.
The Lord your God said: you shall not have other gods besides Me.
Suspiciously absent is what comprises the second commandment in the protestant numbering of the 10 commandments.
You shall not make any graven images>

While it is understandable for you shall not make any graven images " to be considered an aspect of you shall not have other gods besides Me.
Based on the history of idolatry involving graven images throughout biblical and extra biblical history.

It seems unwise to not include you shall not make any graven image in every listing of the 10 commandments.
The omission seems especially suspicious in the light of the fact that the R.C.Church has long been accused of the idolatrous use of graven images.
There is a good reason for not using images in worship. John 4:23-24, 'But the hour is coming, and now is when the true worshippers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and truth..

My mother was Catholic (Father Presbyterian) and my schooling was also. I am very conversant with Catholicism and also the criticisms of it. Disagree with it on proper grounds (such as not accepting transubstantiation etc) but certainly not for false reasons put forward by those ignorant of its true doctrines.

I find that Catholics are usually very tolerant Christians. Much more so than many other denominations. They have a very intelligent attitude to worship and scriptural interpretation. While I am not one I dislike them having false accusations raised against them. What of bearing false witness against your neighbour?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
brocab:
You again? Well then it will be imposable for you to believe the apostle John entered into heaven in Spirit, to write the story on Revelation.
John 3:13 "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Jesus was in the centre of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights in Spirit before He had raised up to be seen by His apostles in the flesh.
1 Corinthians 15:50 flesh and blood could not inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Elijah went up into heaven in a whirlwind-so this shows clearly he was washed in the blood of the Lamb, because sinful flesh and blood can't enter heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:16, and the dead in Christ will rise first. So we can' enter heaven, washed in the blood.

What about the angels they travel back and forth from heaven in Spirit.

Matthew 17:3-8, Elijah and Moses, talked with Jesus on the Mount of Olives, V's 6, the disciples fell on their faces and were greatly afraid, Jesus came and touched them saying do not be afraid, either in Spirit, or in the flesh the apostles had seen them.

Acts 2:17-"And it shall come to pass in the Last days, says God, That I will pour out "My Spirit on all flesh"; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

If you believe in the bible, you have read on John, Elijah and Moses, then it's possible for them to go into heaven in Spirit and flesh, then why can't you believe others can travel back and forward in this day and age?

Jesus said I am-he's alive today, and he is the power to give visions and dreams to those He chooses to give.

It's sad when we have people like you who refuses to see any reason with dreams or visions told by others, people tell there stories the way they seen it to be.

Look how true John's version ended up when he wrote Revelation, talk about crazy, and we believed.

God may decide who go's to Hell, but He gave us all a choice, remember you either stay walking on the highways or you choose to stay on the narrow, God gave you a decision.
Amen.

I thought we were talking about Hell? Perhaps you got confused along the way?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 4:15am On Apr 09, 2015
We are talking about either way, in spirit people such as myself have travelled, either under the earth or above, in spirit people can travel anywhere, it amazes me when one can come back and tell their stories in so much detail.

Heaven and Hell Is so real, when our spirits freely roam the unknown, it can be so fearful and frightening at times; Or they could come back from a dream full of love.
Visions or dreams, from the Lord are usually translated so prefect, like its happening right at this moment.

The bible talks about heaven and hell, the story about Enoch or Elijah who didn't see death, and God took them up into heaven, hole.

How about the story in Luke 16:22-24 about the rich man and the poor man, both had died, the rich was "buried" and the poor man was taken up by the angels to Abraham in spirit. This story is told to show it's possible, for someone to travel to and fro in spirit.

Luke 16:28-31, The rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus back to warn His brothers. But of cause the rich man couldn't go back himself, being a sinner in torment he is burning in spirit flesh and blood.
Revelation 20:13, The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.
So the rich man was in hell body soul and spirit.

And Lazarus is in Heaven in spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:50, Flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Sin can't enter heaven, but sin can enter Hell.
Isaiah 26:19 your dead bodies will come back to life your corpses will rise up.
1 Thessalonian's 4:16 For the dead in Christ will rise up first.

We all seem to believe in bible stories, about people in spirit travelling to and fro--but we don't believe anybody can travel to and fro in spirit in this day and age, today.

The 18 year old travelled in spirit to Hell and back, she didn't travel in flesh and blood. So there's a message here, maybe not for you, but she reached out to someone who believes. So it's possible for spirits to roam around.

Matthew 28:20, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen..Jesus said: he will never leave us, and in most of the stories I hear are either with Jesus, or without, but still they seem to line up with the word of God.
Any prophesies dreams or visions, that lines up with the word of God, it's best to have it in mind, because some where down the track we may hear another story similar, in this case usually the Lord is trying to tell us a message.

And in most cases when I hear about the experiences people have, they have either written books or made audio tapes, or put it on youtube, letting the public know about their ordeals, and the message is out.

My favoured book besides the bible is Revelation of Hell, {Great detail} people tell their stories as they see it, which can either help save a soul.
Or" we have no support from believers who have chosen to go against the word of God, either by condemnation against other believers' who have stepped out of their comfort zone-to spread the gospel, weather in dreams or visions, or in prophesying, the way of the Lord.
Which true believers know' this is another way for the message to be delivered out to God's people.

Amen..
KoloOyinbo:

I thought we were talking about Hell? Perhaps you got confused along the way?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 4:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Well it's good, you are not a non-denominational any more? But rather a Catholic or a Presbyterian, I can now understand your problem.
I see.
No-one is bearing false witnessing against any neighbour.

Luke 10:27- You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbour as yourself.

And this is the law, we follow.

The problem is, you and other religious believers, believe "other" then the truth in Christ, anybody can say, they are Christian?

Exodus 20:4-5, "You shall not make for yourself any carved images, or in the likeness of Anything that is in Heaven above; you shall not make any carved images from below, V' 5, You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them.

And the Catholic Church has these images built statues in the likeness of Jesus and Mary, the men nod their heads or bow down to them, while the women either dip themselves down, while others light candles, placing them at the feet of each statue, I have seen this myself, people who enter the Catholic Church either bow or nod as they walk past the images.

This is called idol worship. But if you believe these statues are only put in place to remind the people that Jesus and Mary are still alive, then I advise you, to become a born again Christian, so once you do that, statues won't remind you, but the Holy Spirit Himself will.

And idol worship, praying to the rosemary, is against the word of God, and because people such as myself, I tell you, you are practising against God's word, you think we are condemning you.

"We are not condemning you, but trying to help you, to see the truth as it's written in bible scriptures, we all love you in word and in truth, you too can become our neighbour in Christ, just as Christ is with us in truth.

We are not condemning you, we are condemning your practises.
KoloOyinbo:

My mother was Catholic (Father Presbyterian) and my schooling was also. I am very conversant with Catholicism and also the criticisms of it. Disagree with it on proper grounds (such as not accepting transubstantiation etc) but certainly not for false reasons put forward by those ignorant of its true doctrines.

I find that Catholics are usually very tolerant Christians. Much more so than many other denominations. They have a very intelligent attitude to worship and scriptural interpretation. While I am not one I dislike them having false accusations raised against them. What of bearing false witness against your neighbour?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by jom28gy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
I may not be suprise but it happened in abia state.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
brocab:
Well it's good, you are not a non-denominational any more? But rather a Catholic or a Presbyterian, I can now understand your problem.
I see.
No-one is bearing false witnessing against any neighbour.

Luke 10:27- You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbour as yourself.

And this is the law, we follow.

The problem is, you and other religious believers, believe "other" then the truth in Christ, anybody can say, they are Christian?

Exodus 20:4-5, "You shall not make for yourself any carved images, or in the likeness of Anything that is in Heaven above; you shall not make any carved images from below, V' 5, You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them.

And the Catholic Church has these images built statues in the likeness of Jesus and Mary, the men nod their heads or bow down to them, while the women either dip themselves down, while others light candles, placing them at the feet of each statue, I have seen this myself, people who enter the Catholic Church either bow or nod as they walk past the images.

This is called idol worship. But if you believe these statues are only their to remind the people Jesus and Mary are still alive, then I advise you all, to become a born again Christian into Christ himself, so once you do that, statues won't remind you, but the Holy Spirit Himself will.

And idol worship, praying to the rosemary, is against the word of God, and because people such as myself, I tell you, you are practising against God's word, you think we are condemning you.

"We are not condemning you, but trying to help you, to see the truth as it's written in bible scriptures, we all love you in word and in truth, you too can become our neighbour in Christ, just as Christ is with us in truth.

We are not condemning you, we are condemning your practises.

Yes I see. The problem is that your interpretation of 'the truth' is very narrow. That's ok and you are entitled to it. Thankfully the vast majority of Christians are much more careful than and compassionate in their interpretation.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
brocab:
We are talking about either way, in spirit people such as myself have travelled, either under the earth or above, in spirit people can travel anywhere, it amazes me when one can come back and tell their stories in so much detail.

Heaven and Hell Is so real, when our spirits freely roam the unknown, it can be so fearful and frightening at times; Or they could come back from a dream full of love.
Visions or dreams, from the Lord are usually translated so prefect, like its happening right at this moment.

The bible talks about heaven and hell, the story about Enoch or Elijah who didn't see death, and God took them up into heaven, hole.

How about the story in Luke 16:22-24 about the rich man and the poor man, both had died, the rich was "buried" and the poor man was taken up by the angels to Abraham in spirit. This story is told to show it's possible, for someone to travel to and fro in spirit.

Luke 16:28-31, The rich man asked Abraham to send Lazarus back to warn His brothers. But of cause the rich man couldn't go back himself, being a sinner in torment he is burning in spirit flesh and blood.
Revelation 20:13, The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.
So the rich man was in hell body soul and spirit.

And Lazarus is in Heaven in spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:50, Flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Sin can't enter heaven, but sin can enter Hell.
Isaiah 26:19 your dead bodies will come back to life your corpses will rise up.
1 Thessalonian's 4:16 For the dead in Christ will rise up first.

We all seem to believe in bible stories, about people in spirit travelling to and fro--but we don't believe anybody can travel to and fro in spirit in this day and age, today.

The 18 year old travelled in spirit to Hell and back, she didn't travel in flesh and blood. So there's a message here, maybe not for you, but she reached out to someone who believes. So it's possible for spirits to roam around.

Matthew 28:20, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen..Jesus said: he will never leave us, and in most of the stories I hear are either with Jesus, or without, but still they seem to line up with the word of God.
Any prophesies dreams or visions, that lines up with the word of God, it's best to have it in mind, because some where down the track we may hear another story similar, in this case usually the Lord is trying to tell us a message.

And in most cases when I hear about the experiences people have, they have either written books or made audio tapes, or put it on youtube, letting the public know about their ordeals, and the message is out.

My favoured book besides the bible is Revelation of Hell, {Great detail} people tell their stories as they see it, which can either help save a soul.
Or" we have no support from believers who have chosen to go against the word of God, either by condemnation against other believers' who have stepped out of their comfort zone-to spread the gospel, weather in dreams or visions, or in prophesying, the way of the Lord.
Which true believers know' this is another way for the message to be delivered out to God's people.

Amen..

Well just like the witches and warlocks who claim 'astral projection' they don't really travel either (in body OR in spirit). Its just our subconscious mind. If a pastor tends to think these ideas acceptable they are surely African. I don't know any priests, pastors, ministers etc in developed countries who believe in this sort of stuff.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
The truth in Narrow minded is ok
KoloOyinbo:

Yes I see. The problem is that your interpretation of 'the truth' is very narrow. That's ok and you are entitled to it. Thankfully the vast majority of Christians are much more careful than and compassionate in their interpretation.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you don't know about any of the above, then your not a Christian, and you haven't been around long enough to even hear ones testimony, about their dreams or visions, And how they travelled in spirit. And I know heaps of pastors who have seen Heaven and Hell.
You say you love Africa, and then every moment you have you rubbish it.
Hey which one is you in your picture, those standing on your right, your left, or that little cuddly white fellow in the middle.

KoloOyinbo:

Well just like the witches and warlocks who claim 'astral projection' they don't really travel either (in body OR in spirit). Its just our subconscious mind. If a pastor tends to think these ideas acceptable they are surely African. I don't know any priests, pastors, ministers etc in developed countries who believe in this sort of stuff.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
brocab:
If you don't know about any of the above, then your not a Christian, and you haven't been around long enough to even hear ones testimony, about their dreams or visions, And how they travelled in spirit. And I know heaps of pastors who have seen Heaven and Hell.
You say you love Africa, and then every moment you have you rubbish it.
Hey which one is you in your picture, those standing on your right, your left, or that little cuddly white fellow in the middle.

I always find the worst Christians are those who accuse others of not being Christians. grin

(Also when a man says another is going to hell I am sure the first guy will precede the second IF the second goes)

I don't rubbish Africa. It is still developing and will continue to do so. The attitudes of a minority are however very much at odds with Christianity today and resemble the intolerant, fundamental and ignorant interpretations of a long while ago, properly rejected today. God will decide who is a Christian not any MAN. Any man attempting this is a savage ignorant bigot!

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm happy to be called a bigot and to be narrow minded, and I admit I am, I study in truth, and everything the Lord say's in word I believe.
As I said: if you don't believe in any of the spiritual movements that happens in the bible, then your not Christian, Christians believe, you seem to believe more on the witches and the warlocks faery more then the actual bible.

No-one said: ones going to Hell-God has already decided, who's going to heaven or hell, He has given us all a choice, to either become a born again Christian and receive the Holy Spirit. Or we don't become a born again Christian and receive the Holy Spirit.. Your choice.

This is not my argument, this is your argument with the Lord.
John 3:7, "Do not marvel that I said to you "You must be born again.' John 3:3, Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he can not see the Kingdom of heaven. Now these are the Words coming straight from Jesus.

There's no other way into heaven, we can't buy our way. Acts 8:18-20 Now when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles" hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money. V'20 Peter said: to him "Your money perish with you, because you thought the gift of God could be purchased with money!
Are you a born again Christian? If so and your following the Lord, you have nothing to worry about, but help those out there who are with you to seek the truth in the Lord.
Old Testament God can take anybody to heaven' whom he chooses, since then God the Father gave all His authority over to His Son Jesus, and the only way into heaven is one must be born again-through Him.

KoloOyinbo:

I always find the worst Christians are those who accuse others of not being Christians. grin

(Also when a man says another is going to hell I am sure the first guy will precede the second IF the second goes)

I don't rubbish Africa. It is still developing and will continue to do so. The attitudes of a minority are however very much at odds with Christianity today and resemble the intolerant, fundamental and ignorant interpretations of a long while ago, properly rejected today. God will decide who is a Christian not any MAN. Any man attempting this is a savage ignorant bigot!

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by dayodare49o: 2:31am On Apr 10, 2015
QualityShare:
An 18 yr old girl who died and came back from hell recounts her story,

Pope john paul, while on earth was not born again and also was an idol worshiper (the bowing down to Mary and saints Images). This is a warning to ALL Catholics who are also on their way to hell for idol worshiping.

Michael jackson also was sighted in hell. don't ask me why,

read more here,

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5271:michael-jackson-is-in-hell-pope-john-paul-ii-is-not-in-heaven-either&catid=73:music&Itemid=299
Could they have been In a better place!?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Michael Jackson wasn't a Christian he was contracted to Sony, and Sony is part of the illuminati, and as Michael Jackson said: he will resign from Sony, he was soon murdered, Like all the other stars who are with Sony.
You don't play around with the unknown, the devil, unless you have the Lord, in Jesus name.
QualityShare:
An 18 yr old girl who died and came back from hell recounts her story,

Pope john paul, while on earth was not born again and also was an idol worshiper (the bowing down to Mary and saints Images). This is a warning to ALL Catholics who are also on their way to hell for idol worshiping.

Michael jackson also was sighted in hell. don't ask me why,

read more here,

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5271:michael-jackson-is-in-hell-pope-john-paul-ii-is-not-in-heaven-either&catid=73:music&Itemid=299
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
brocab:
I'm happy to be called a bigot and to be narrow minded, and I admit I am, I study in truth, and everything the Lord say's in word I believe.
As I said: if you don't believe in any of the spiritual movements that happens in the bible, then your not Christian, Christians believe, you seem to believe more on the witches and the warlocks faery more then the actual bible.

No-one said: ones going to Hell-God has already decided, who's going to heaven or hell, He has given us all a choice, to either become a born again Christian and receive the Holy Spirit. Or we don't become a born again Christian and receive the Holy Spirit.. Your choice.

This is not my argument, this is your argument with the Lord.
John 3:7, "Do not marvel that I said to you "You must be born again.' John 3:3, Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he can not see the Kingdom of heaven. Now these are the Words coming straight from Jesus.
There's no other way into heaven, we can't buy our way. Acts 8:18-20 Now when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles" hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money. V'20 Peter said: to him "Your money perish with you, because you thought the gift of God could be purchased with money!
Are you a born again Christian? If so and your following the Lord, you have nothing to worry about, but help those out there who are with you to seek the truth in the Lord.
Old Testament God can take anybody to heaven' whom he chooses, since then God the Father gave all His authority over to His Son Jesus, and the only way into heaven is one must be born again-through Him.

I'm glad you believe the Bible. The message is quite clear but the interpretation is open to different meaning which is why I find Bible study so interesting. There can be two opposed schools of thoughts BOTH of which have scriptural justification! Eg. Should Baptism be total immersion or symbolic sprinkling. It is very wrong (possibly Satanic to say that those of the opposite view are unchristian. They may we wrong but are still Christians.

That is why when I hear people who accuse others of not being Christians I despise them for doing Satans work and that is what I define as a bigot. NOT someone who stands up for their own point of view (which they are entitled to) but attempts to usurp God decision of who is and who is not. That is also why all these Hell Fire preachers are so useless. Too much hypocritical condemnation and not enough leading by example.

1 Like

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
brocab:
Yes I heard this story myself, so it just shows, one must be born again.
Recently I heard Pope Francis say: Jesus is not the only way to heaven, and he is trying to bring all religions together as one-under the New World Order.
Pope Benedict, Claims Christianity is fake, and the true religion is the Catholic Church..
The Catholic's believe one of Jesus's followers the apostle Peter, became Pope Peter, but something don't add up in their beliefs, Popes can't get Married, and the apostle Peter was Married, so where and when the R.C.Church started?

It's like everything else-without the truth in Christ nothing adds up..

Ur daftness is legendary. What a heavy and unnecessary burden u carry. Prejudice, hate and ignorance is squeezing life and happiness from u. Drop d burden already! Stop reading daft magazine tracts, stop watching stupidd youtube vidoes and stop getting info from hate-driven and satirical websites.
These pple still don't get what it means to be truely christian. Gosh!
@koloOyinbo. Stop arguing with these kind of pple. Its a waste of time
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
It shows you don't know anything about Christianity, don't you realize, it's a Christians job to find the truth, they will search, as far as the scriptures tell them too.
Do you realize it was Jesus who gave us endtime prophesies, Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, and at the end of each chapter the Lord say's watch, and this is what Christians are doing across our nations.
Its no burden to me if I have written what someone else has said, or if I had seen on youtube or from other sources, about what other religions are doing.
This information is coming from some where-and the sad part for you is, people are starting to see the truth.
And if you are Catholic, and if you are practising pagan religion, worshipping idols then I advise you to leave that behind, become a born again Christian and come follow after Jesus, while you do have time....
Anybody can say they are Christian?

KoloOyinbo and myself are not arguing.
ChokolateBoss:

Ur daftness is legendary. What a heavy and unnecessary burden u carry. Prejudice, hate and ignorance is squeezing life and happiness from u. Drop d burden already! Stop reading daft magazine tracts, stop watching stupidd youtube vidoes and stop getting info from hate-driven and satirical websites.
These pple still don't get what it means to be truely christian. Gosh!
@koloOyinbo. Stop arguing with these kind of pple. Its a waste of time
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Call me a bigot I don't care-I believe in One God-One Spirit-One Lord-One baptism, you still don't get it, do you Mr KoloOyinbo?

The Pope had starting to call a peace treaty, for all religions to join together, to become under a New World Religion, and of cause many from different denominations have followed?
A One World Religion, and who's running the show? I don't believe in any other religion-but one-the truth in Christ, Jesus is the only way to the Father in Heaven..
If I didn't believe in the bible, I wouldn't be writing verse after verse to you' for how long now?

I study my bible every chance I get, I have done studying for years either with others or without others, and I find, the Lord talks either through the bible, or the Holy Spirit gives me a word, which makes my day, as I study there's a new word everyday.

You Quote>The message is quite clear but the interpretation is open to different meaning}, First Question--I would like to hear your version? Explaining to me why is it so important for Jesus when he say's one must be born again and be baptised in the Holy Spirit, before entering into the kingdom of heaven? Can you share your interpretation on this topic.

You say there can be two opposed schools of thoughts BOTH of which have scriptural justification!
Second Question--What scriptural justification are you talking about here-what is a Christian?

KoloOyinbo:

I'm glad you believe the Bible. The message is quite clear but the interpretation is open to different meaning which is why I find Bible study so interesting. There can be two opposed schools of thoughts BOTH of which have scriptural justification! Eg. Should Baptism be total immersion or symbolic sprinkling. It is very wrong (possibly Satanic to say that those of the opposite view are unchristian. They may we wrong but are still Christians.

That is why when I hear people who accuse others of not being Christians I despise them for doing Satans work and that is what I define as a bigot. NOT someone who stands up for their own point of view (which they are entitled to) but attempts to usurp God decision of who is and who is not. That is also why all these Hell Fire preachers are so useless. Too much hypocritical condemnation and not enough leading by example.

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
brocab:
Call me a bigot I don't care-I believe in One God-One Spirit-One Lord-One baptism, you still don't get it, do you Mr KoloOyinbo?

The Pope had starting to call a peace treaty, for all religions to join together, to become under a New World Religion, and of cause many from different denominations have followed?
A One World Religion, and who's running the show? I don't believe in any other religion-but one-the truth in Christ, Jesus is the only way to the Father in Heaven..
If I didn't believe in the bible, I wouldn't be writing verse after verse to you' for how long now?

I study my bible every chance I get, I have done studying for years either with others or without others, and I find, the Lord talks either through the bible, or the Holy Spirit gives me a word, which makes my day, as I study there's a new word everyday.

You Quote>The message is quite clear but the interpretation is open to different meaning}, First Question--I would like to hear your version? Explaining to me why is it so important for Jesus when he say's one must be born again and be baptised in the Holy Spirit, before entering into the kingdom of heaven? Can you share your interpretation on this topic.

You say there can be two opposed schools of thoughts BOTH of which have scriptural justification!
Second Question--What scriptural justification are you talking about here-what is a Christian?

I suspect that it is YOU who do not get it! (Although I cant see why as it is really VERY SIMPLE! There are many denominations of Christians. Why is this. Clearly because they don't fully agree on many issues some of which I have already pointed out (Baptism by total immersion as opposed to sprinkling etc). They ALL claim scriptural justification for their particular stance but all cannot be correct! So much is open to interpretation. YET ALL ARE CHRISTIAN except in the minds of some bigots inspired possibly by Satan.

If this is not clear enough try a little open minded study combined with prayer and ask some friend to explain it to you. If it were not so we would not have many different strands of Christianity.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
brocab:
It shows you don't know anything about Christianity, don't you realize, it's a Christians job to find the truth, they will search, as far as the scriptures tell them too.
Do you realize it was Jesus who gave us endtime prophesies, Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, and at the end of each chapter the Lord say's watch, and this is what Christians are doing across our nations.
Its no burden to me if I have written what someone else has said, or if I had seen on youtube or from other sources, about what other religions are doing.
This information is coming from some where-and the sad part for you is, people are starting to see the truth.
And if you are Catholic, and if you are practising pagan religion, worshipping idols then I advise you to leave that behind, become a born again Christian and come follow after Jesus, while you do have time....
Anybody can say they are Christian?

KoloOyinbo and myself are not arguing.

As I mentioned before Catholics do NOT worship idols. Ask any Catholic friend to explain it to you. Its really very simple.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Then explain it? Anyone who nods or dips down, or burn candles at the feet of statues, is another source of worshipping idols-statues can't help you, but Jesus Christ can..
KoloOyinbo:

As I mentioned before Catholics do NOT worship idols. Ask any Catholic friend to explain it to you. Its really very simple.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
You cant answer it.
Jesus Christ is lord..One God One baptism One lord...
KoloOyinbo:

I suspect that it is YOU who do not get it! (Although I cant see why as it is really VERY SIMPLE! There are many denominations of Christians. Why is this. Clearly because they don't fully agree on many issues some of which I have already pointed out (Baptism by total immersion as opposed to sprinkling etc). They ALL claim scriptural justification for their particular stance but all cannot be correct! So much is open to interpretation. YET ALL ARE CHRISTIAN except in the minds of some bigots inspired possibly by Satan.

If this is not clear enough try a little open minded study combined with prayer and ask some friend to explain it to you. If it were not so we would not have many different strands of Christianity.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
brocab:
You cant answer it.
Jesus Christ is lord..One God One baptism One lord...

Cant answer what? Had you a question?

Do you or do you not accept that Christianity has many different denominations?

"My fathers house has many mansions"
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
brocab:
Then explain it? Anyone who nods or dips down, or burn candles at the feet of statues, is another source of worshipping idols-statues can't help you, but Jesus Christ can..

The Catholics use the images as something to assist in focusing the mind. They are [b]purely symbolic [/b]and not necessary in any manner shape or form.

I can see that (especially) to an African (because of the cultural environment) it may incorrectly LOOK like worship. But if you obtain a better understanding you will see it is no different if the image is present or not. A few moments spent trying to understand would alleviate a massive amount of time in incorrect and unwarranted criticism.

Better yet ask one to explain it to you.
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
So the Catholic's use these images to assist in focusing in mind-that's why anybody who uses any images to remind them of something as a God this is called idolatry.
If statues are the only source that keeps Catholic's to remind them that God exist, then what do they do for the rest of the week without seeing the statues?
John 20:29, Jesus said to him,"Thomas, "because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

There's no excuse why Catholic's should bow down to idols, they know what the bible say's about such, do not worship any other, but as we all know the Catholic's keep on doing it.
So there is a difference, this is why the Lord say's unless one is born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.
He's not speaking of a new born into a Church.
Born again Christians don't need statues to remind them, because the Holy Spirit reminds us everyday about the Lord..
Thomas refused to believe because he needed to see the image-same like Catholic's they need to see an image to remind them to believe.

Images can create confusion. Most in the Catholic Churches Jesus and Mary look pretty much the same, and this can cause confusion when the real Jesus turns up-no-one will recognize him, because he won't look anything like the statues?
That's why Jesus said to Thomas, blessed are those who don't see Me and believe.

I see' without the use of the Holy Spirit, like Thomas-you need an image.

Not Only in Africa but all over the world, the Catholic's rely on these images, even in my country.

It's understandable why the Lord said: one must be born again and baptised in the Holy Spirit before entering into heaven.
It's separating us from the idols, look what happen with Moses, he would tell the people about God, and as soon as he turned his back, they build statues to worship.

These same images are already brought before the Church, and a new and old statue had been introduced in the Satanic Temple a statue of Satanic figure under way for Oklahoma Capitol, built next to the 10 Commandments. Old Satan himself.
Have you seen what's in the Vatican.

I have asked many Catholic's and I can't get a straight answer from any of them, I don't really believe they know why one must follow images, I believe they do it because everyone else is doing it.

But it's a big price to pay.
KoloOyinbo:

The Catholics use the images as something to assist in focusing the mind. They are [b]purely symbolic [/b]and not necessary in any manner shape or form.

I can see that (especially) to an African (because of the cultural environment) it may incorrectly LOOK like worship. But if you obtain a better understanding you will see it is no different if the image is present or not. A few moments spent trying to understand would alleviate a massive amount of time in incorrect and unwarranted criticism.

Better yet ask one to explain it to you.

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
People would like to think there's many different denominations-My Fathers house has many Mansions-which father are we talking about? And many of these denominations believe one can enter into heaven another way-Pope Francis said: Jesus is not the only way into heaven..It was Pope Benedict who said: Christianity was fake, and the true religion is the Catholic Church.

Already it's sad knowing many believers that worship the Pope will go straight to Hell, millions are listening to this garbage.
Have you ever heard of a book called the Spear of Destiny, it's hard to find, it tells the hidden secrets about the blood lines in the Vatican.

A big price to pay, think about this>the Catholic Church bow down to images to remind them' God exist, how many follow after the Pope?
Many believe the Pope is the beast-Who will follow after the beast.
There is only one denomination, One true God, One Lord and Savour, Jesus Christ is lord..

Exodus 20:3, you shall have no other God's before Me.
Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, There is no God besides Me.

And this proves one must be a born again Christian before entering into heaven.

I have asked you many times over, this same Question, and you have always avoided the importance on this topic-ARE YOU A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?
If you aren't then I do understand why you always seem to avoid most Questions I ask.

True Christianity is Christ like, and to be Christ like one must be born again.
KoloOyinbo:

Cant answer what? Had you a question?

Do you or do you not accept that Christianity has many different denominations?

"My fathers house has many mansions"

Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
brocab:
People would like to think there's many different denominations-My Fathers house has many Mansions-which father are we talking about? And many of these denominations believe one can enter into heaven another way-Pope Francis said: Jesus is not the only way into heaven..It was Pope Benedict who said: Christianity was fake, and the true religion is the Catholic Church.

Already it's sad knowing many believers that worship the Pope will go straight to Hell, millions are listening to this garbage.
Have you ever heard of a book called the Spear of Destiny, it's hard to find, it tells the hidden secrets about the blood lines in the Vatican.

A big price to pay, think about this>the Catholic Church bow down to images to remind them' God exist, how many follow after the Pope?
Many believe the Pope is the beast-Who will follow after the beast.
There is only one denomination, One true God, One Lord and Savour, Jesus Christ is lord..

Exodus 20:3, you shall have no other God's before Me.
Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, There is no God besides Me.

And this proves one must be a born again Christian before entering into heaven.

I have asked you many times over, this same Question, and you have always avoided the importance on this topic-ARE YOU A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?
If you aren't then I do understand why you always seem to avoid most Questions I ask.

True Christianity is Christ like, and to be Christ like one must be born again.

YES I am a born again Christian! That is why I would never be so UNCHRISTIAN as to say anyone was going to Hell. Regarding the Catholics and their mode of worship you have clearly not understood anything said. They do NOT worship idols. The issue is not their practice but you inability to understand simple things like symbolism etc.

Regarding the father in the quote - REALLY - do you need to ask what father Jesus was talking about?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by brocab: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Yes I do need to ask what father has many mansions, because I have the rights to test the spirits Mr KoloOyinbo..
Born again's are usually narrow minded, others who believe other denominational groups are acceptable, need their heads red.
One God one Lord and savour.

Any other denominations who Call us bigots, and other names, it's only because we believe in the truth.
Our minds are not scatted, to even think we have so many different denominations, One born again, one baptism in the Holy Spirit.
Jesus didn't make any other way for us to meet Our Father in heaven.

I see it the way' I was brought up to see it, In the 50's and the 60's when the Catholic Church had stolen the Children away from their parents, we were forced to follow the Catholic Church, as a Child I remembered how the priest and the nun's had treated the young, it wasn't always pleasant, many hidden secrets behind closed doors-as young as I was I would escape over the high fences. Just to be caught by the law, so when I returned, I was beating and bashed, tormented by the nun's within, most older Children weren't so lucky, young girls and boy's were sexually raped daily by the Catholic priest, the priest would call to be served, and served they were, calling out for the sexual slave Child they desired.
No wonder they didn't want to get married..

Claiming the title of the Mother Church, Queen of heaven, authorised to imprisoned, an innocent child away from what was freedom-to the depths of Hell, what was our crime, we were God's children.

This is common knowledge around the world, many Children never made it home, but those who did are coming forward with their own stories to tell. In the thousands- maybe Millions Mr KoloOyinbo, all in the name of the Catholic Church.

I would disobey and I was beating, others who disobeyed were either beating, or Murdered, Mr KoloOyinbo.
By the thousands Mr KoloOyinbo young Children were forced into the Church as sex slaves, all in the name of the Catholic Church.

So tell me Mr KoloOyinbo are you like the Catholic Church, do you imprison and have sex with young children? Do you worship their God.
Do you follow after the Pope Mr KoloOyinbo.
Some say the Pope isn't Catholic but a Freemasonry, trying to bring all religions together, under a new written religion, one must worship Lucifer.

I have the rights to test all spirits-obviously the Church believes in another God.
Children are still going missing around the world and many still believe it's the Catholic Church.

I walk daily in forgiveness and stand strong in the word of God, as narrow minded as I am, I will test all spirits belonging to any other denominational groups.
Even in my own Church I test the spirits, any preacher who preaches on tithing and offerings, I will test.

And what your not understanding I'm not condemning the people Mr KoloOyinbo I'm condemning their practises. And It would be so UNCHRISTIAN to call anybody a BIGOT. Is that what you do Mr KoloOyinbo. Call your brothers in Christ names.
KoloOyinbo:

YES I am a born again Christian! That is why I would never be so UNCHRISTIAN as to say anyone was going to Hell. Regarding the Catholics and their mode of worship you have clearly not understood anything said. They do NOT worship idols. The issue is not their practice but you inability to understand simple things like symbolism etc.

Regarding the father in the quote - REALLY - do you need to ask what father Jesus was talking about?
Re: Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! by Ken4Christ: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2015
The truth is that hell is real and it is possible for someone to go and come back though not common. One of such persons that entered and came out in the Bible days was Jonah. When he was swallowed by the fish, his soul went to hell. Hear Jonah's personal testimonial - "...I cried by reason of my affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me, out of the belly of HELL cried I.... Jonah2:2. You can also have a spiritual revelation of hell without going there. Again, not all revelations are truth. Satan can also give you a false revelation. You judge revelation by the word of God. Anyone can go to hell no matter your social status or spiritual position if u violate the word of God. To my Catholic friends, what is practiced in your organization is idolatory. And all idol worshipers will go to hell. So, all d Popes who headed your organization and encouraged the worship of Mary and Saints are all in hell by d standard of God's word. Pls come out from amongst them, lest u also end up in hell. Mary is not deity. She is not even superior to d least child of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.